I HAD SUCH AN AMAZING TIME.

My favourite bit was probably dancing in a vast puddle of mud on my own to Cold War Kids.

"Splashing around in the muck and miiiire". <3

It was also nice to meet all of you who I encountered :D Feel free to social network me up if you want to stay in contact :)

Also I met Patrick Stump, Ellie Goulding and Cold War Kids. :D

THE CLAW.

I HAD SUCH AN AMAZING TIME.

My favourite bit was probably dancing in a vast puddle of mud on my own to Cold War Kids.

"Splashing around in the muck and miiiire". <3

It was also nice to meet all of you who I encountered :D Feel free to social network me up if you want to stay in contact :)

Also I met Patrick Stump, Ellie Goulding and Cold War Kids. :D

THE CLAW.

Gahhhhhh I wish I'd have been there Sunday. So jealous, I was dying to see CWK. Plus, my wristband was a 3-day pass with access to basically anywhere on site, so I could've met/been backstage for anyone I wanted to :(

Does anyone know for sure if there's a bootleg in the works? I'm already dying to relive the experience! :LOL:

This. I'd really love a bootleg right about now!! hehe

My Muse pix from Lolla:

6024618408_53a4457ebc_z.jpg

6024789814_1f1525ea9c_z.jpg

6024618446_153b8cd5b3_z.jpg

Photo album here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicasarahs/sets/72157627390223148/with/6024789814/

I have a bunch of others to go through from all weekend, but I cannot keep my eyes open and I need sleep. :)

Great pictures :happy: I'm so happy that quite a few people got good headshots because I had a great view but I'm not a great photographer and couldn't see their heads so much :LOL:

what was the riff before starlight? sounded kinda like bombtrack but not quite...

also! holy drum busting hell! wondering if dom was expecting that lol, pretty sure the crew wasn't planning on taping drums back together so they could do the encore :D

I have titled it as bomb track

Amazing pics and videos, guys! :awesome: Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna have so much fun over the next few days stalking everyone's pictures from the show :chuckle:

Is anyone else having major youtube issues? I got a really great video of CE (I was able to recover it after accidentally deleting it!) and B&H (not quite as great, but I still wanna share!). I tried uploading both onto youtube, and they told me it would take 7 hours just for CE :eek: I left it to upload overnight, and when I woke up, it said B&H failed, but CE was successful. I went to look at it, and it said "This video has been removed by the user". Um... I'm the user. Pretty sure I didn't sleepwalk down here and delete it :LOL: This is so frustrating! Hopefully I can get it to work sometime today so I can share!

Anyway, here are a few of my pictures (Shrunk 'em down so they wouldn't take up too much room on here :chuckle:). The rest are on my fbook, so feel free to check 'em out there if we're friends. :p

wvsubp.jpg2a99lhc.jpg

2d9l4z.jpg35jyqgl.jpg

kd6gpf.jpg2mpizag.jpg

1eb1w1.jpg1ze9ovl.jpg

It was a fun week in chicago meet some amazing musers and had a blast at muse and felkt like a disciple of jesus during foo fighters partying barefoot in mud and who knows what else :erm:

Will be heading home soon and crying on the bus cause ill be missing wolstenfootie but ill have his harmonica to keep me company.

Will be heading home soon and crying on the bus cause ill be missing wolstenfootie but ill have his harmonica to keep me company.

You said you wanted to learn how to play it, right? Maybe you can learn how to play the blues a-la prisoners in those old movies :LOL: Seriously though, Chris just loves eluding you, doesn't he? :noey:

Does anyone know for sure if there's a bootleg in the works? I'm already dying to relive the experience! :LOL:

I know a guy that was recording it (he recorded Indy too). His recordings are ace; I have the ones he did from the two Ohio shows, and got to hear a bit of the Indy one. Keep an eye on the bootleg section - he'll post it in there.

What an amazing week it has been, with the Indy show and then Lolla. After almost a year of planning I can believe it's all over. :( Was great seeing the Musers I met in Ohio and meeting lots of new ones. :happy: I took tonnes of pics; I'll post a link to them once I get them uploaded!!

The only video I recorded on Friday. Lots of jumping, shaky video, fangirl screams, horrible singing and bad audio. Watch at your own risk :p

qjtfdNwwZCM

They look and sound so much better than they did on The Resistance tour imho, love it. Don't apologise for that, it's better to have fun than stand around like a stone so that other people can enjoy your video :)

I know a guy that was recording it (he recorded Indy too). His recordings are ace; I have the ones he did from the two Ohio shows, and got to hear a bit of the Indy one. Keep an eye on the bootleg section - he'll post it in there.

:awesome: I have the Columbus one - it's amazing! Can't wait for this one :D

The only video I recorded on Friday. Lots of jumping, shaky video, fangirl screams, horrible singing and bad audio. Watch at your own risk :p

qjtfdNwwZCM

Don't worry, I was the only person backstage jumping and screaming, Matt looked up and smiled every so often :chuckle:

Awesome vid, Jessica! :D

Here's CE vid too... similar view to Jessica's (I was two people over from her :p ) My audio quality is pretty good, but it's also kinda quiet-ish, and has the same level of shakiness and screaming as the other vid :LOL: But check it out if you want :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0xxD-3FZE0

Also, here's B&H (which has lots of off-key singing from yours truly and the people around me :LOL:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Gp0qj5-ps

They look and sound so much better than they did on The Resistance tour imho, love it. Don't apologise for that, it's better to have fun than stand around like a stone so that other people can enjoy your video :)

Thanks :). I try to capture the pit experience with my vids, instead of standing still.

Hi, I'm Kate from Miami- met some of you in Indy & at Lolla

Got home last nite, so here are my Lolla photos; had side barrier, Matt's side, so they're pretty decent (also posted photos from Indy show in that thread, but they're not as good b/c I was further back).

Hi to Andrea, Casey, Cecily, Jessica Sarah, Mike, Anthony, Janet, and all the other Musers I met at Buddy Guy's or on the barrier! :p

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.254601681230776.70102.100000428390415&l=bd837e9a52&type=1

(Indy is here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.254594557898155.70100.100000428390415&l=6e8710db51&type=1 )

Hi, I'm Kate from Miami- met some of you in Indy & at Lolla

Got home last nite, so here are my Lolla photos; had side barrier, Matt's side, so they're pretty decent (also posted photos from Indy show in that thread, but they're not as good b/c I was further back).

Hi to Andrea, Casey, Cecily, Jessica Sarah, Mike, Anthony, Janet, and all the other Musers I met at Buddy Guy's or on the barrier! :p

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.254601681230776.70102.100000428390415&l=bd837e9a52&type=1

(Indy is here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.254594557898155.70100.100000428390415&l=6e8710db51&type=1 )

Hi Kate! Glad to see your post here. It was good to see you again this weekend! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they're fantastic!

Okay so I just got home from chicago going to write a little review of the festival

First of all I thought it was amazing, everything about the festival was ran so smoothly and just everything flowed perfectly. I never had any problems the entire time, hats off to the people who ran it. The way its set up was very very good, I really never had any conflicts I wanted to see besides skrillex. I went to see APC instead to get better spots for muse.

I thought Muse was easily the best at the festival with Deadmau5 coming in a close second. Also really enjoyed flogging molly, cage, eminem, ellie goulding, and everytime i went into perrys.

Onto muse

It was my first muse gig and I was absolutely blown away with how good it was. I was about 3rd row from the stage and I have never had so much fun in my life at a concert. Sang every word to every song and thought that Muse did an excellent job. With all the bullshit about the setlist being shitty I was extremely happy with what I got. I went nuts when they played CE that was a real treat. They seemed very energetic and got sounded excellent!!!!!

Anyways I only saw one muse forumer, whoever had crutches and was wearing a forum shirt. I sure saw you

Overall amazing festival, will defiantly be attending next year

Archived