Hey I followed someone up to the front of the muse lollapalooza concert and he was freaking awesome. Knew every song, riff, guitar, you name it. He just about went crazy when citizen erased came on :D I was wearing red, had my hair up in a very curly pony, had a black bag, and jumped lots. If he happens to see this, I'm sorry I had to leave so abruptly, and would be interested in getting to know you better. Please text my name to (PM for phone number) if you remember me :)

Hey I followed someone up to the front of the muse lollapalooza concert and he was freaking awesome. Knew every song, riff, guitar, you name it. He just about went crazy when citizen erased came on :D I was wearing red, had my hair up in a very curly pony, had a black bag, and jumped lots. If he happens to see this, I'm sorry I had to leave so abruptly, and would be interested in getting to know you better. Please text my name to (PM for phone number) if you remember me :)

hehehe You might want to edit your phone # out of there, otherwise crazies be calling you soon!

First time visiting the boards since the show. Still another day of festival, but damn, Muse was well worth the near-year of speculation and anticipation, plus the 6 hours queuing outside the gates followed by the 5-minute death dash and the 9-hour barrier camp. No regrets about missing Coldplay. Made some great new Muser friends and chatted it up with some old ones during that time (you become quite good friends with the people around you after 15 consecutive hours). Our whole barrier crew was amazing, especially during our whole freak-out at the 7-string sighting (both before the show and right before Citizen). Exhausted as hell but can't wait to do this all again at OSL next weekend. :D

Also, Matt Bellamy had the lovely pleasure of having to put up with me purposely being the most obnoxious human being on earth during Guiding Light, since I was directly in front of him and he doesn't move around during that song. Serves him right. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwwWc-nZcTs

I thought it was just a one gig thing, but apparently not. What's with the plucked strings sounding different in UD? :wtf:

I knew something sounded different! :p

Just seen the vid of Matt throwing the guitar at the end of SS. Amazing he's actually put a dent in the drums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9cnDpiCoBI&feature=related

:happy: Glad it's filmed. I was backstage and had an AMAZING view of everything but i missed this moment because i was a bit behind the drums.

I didn't end up meeting the band (Matt didn't even come out of his trailer, he's been a bit down for the past couple of weeks). Dom and Chris walked RIGHT past me and they were RIGHT THERE when we were in their hospitality tent. Was cool being there watching Dom, Chris, Morgan, and Tom eating dinner :LOL: Hopefully I'll have another opportunity to meet the boys sometime :awesome: But the show was incredible regardless. My thrid time seeing them and definitely the best. I'll never forget CE or B&H, I feel privileged to have heard them!

On the bright side, I met Pete Wentz and he told me he liked my hair :D

101_2670.jpg

Also, Matt Bellamy had the lovely pleasure of having to put up with me purposely being the most obnoxious human being on earth during Guiding Light, since I was directly in front of him and he doesn't move around during that song. Serves him right. :p

Do tell! :LOL:

I knew something sounded different! :p

:happy: Glad it's filmed. I was backstage and had an AMAZING view of everything but i missed this moment because i was a bit behind the drums.

I didn't end up meeting the band (Matt didn't even come out of his trailer, he's been a bit down for the past couple of weeks). Dom and Chris walked RIGHT past me and they were RIGHT THERE when we were in their hospitality tent. Was cool being there watching Dom, Chris, Morgan, and Tom eating dinner :LOL: Hopefully I'll have another opportunity to meet the boys sometime :awesome: But the show was incredible regardless. My thrid time seeing them and definitely the best. I'll never forget CE or B&H, I feel privileged to have heard them!

On the bright side, I met Pete Wentz and he told me he liked my hair :D

101_2670.jpg

I like your hair too :)

It's rather humorous, I flicked a switch to open my third eye and took out a few panels on one of the honeycombs. It happened briefly on stage-right during the actual performance very briefly. It's funny how psychokinesis can pop up at the most unexpected of times...I'll also go ahead and claim responsibility for Matt throwing his guitar into Dom's kick drum....overall quite a lovely day, although I have to admit that I won't see them live again until they have new material to work with...

It's rather humorous, I flicked a switch to open my third eye and took out a few panels on one of the honeycombs. It happened briefly on stage-right during the actual performance very briefly. It's funny how psychokinesis can pop up at the most unexpected of times...I'll also go ahead and claim responsibility for Matt throwing his guitar into Dom's kick drum....overall quite a lovely day, although I have to admit that I won't see them live again until they have new material to work with...

:stunned:

:LOL:

shrooms1.gif

Archived