The security guy by us told us that he wasn't allowed to get the setlist, which is a lie because I've gotten a setlist from security before.

They're not, unless it's handed to them or thrown into the photographer pit. They're not allowed to grab anything off the stage, etc. It's true at every venue I've ever gone to. :)

Returning on here after being MIA for the last month. Awesome meeting all of you at Lolla queuing and on barrier. I was the black guy with dreads at barrier, further description not needed lol. The set list was pretty good IMO and of course getting Citizens Erased was icing on the cake. Look forward to seeing many of you soon at the gigs next year or if were lucky sooner.

They're not, unless it's handed to them or thrown into the photographer pit. They're not allowed to grab anything off the stage, etc. It's true at every venue I've ever gone to. :)

That sounds logical and if it is the case the guys should have just told me that instead of looking at me blankly when I asked and pretending like they somehow didn't understand me ;)

Returning on here after being MIA for the last month. Awesome meeting all of you at Lolla queuing and on barrier. I was the black guy with dreads at barrier, further description not needed lol. The set list was pretty good IMO and of course getting Citizens Erased was icing on the cake. Look forward to seeing many of you soon at the gigs next year or if were lucky sooner.

It was great to meet you! Thanks for being my line buddy at LA Rising and Lolla. We should plan another meetup soon. :)

Only if we can visit Muse's set at Lolla '07 first. :D

That had an amazing setlist, at least :awesome:

It was awesome being literally two feet away from Dom, Chris, and Tom in their hospitality tent (and I should've said something as I left, they stared at me and I'm pretty sure they knew I was dying to yell something at them haha), but I missed being out there with all of you guys! Maybe I'll be back at the barrier sometime soon :D although, if it's guaranteed that I'll meet them next time I'm backstage then I'll jump on that!

i see then. i myself dont care if its excellent quality or whatever. my eyes are starting to hurt from watching the videos so much though lol. i will patiently wait for the finished product.

I found someone on YouTube with nearly the whole show in really high quality (then found the missing songs in the best quality I could) I DL-ed the vids and converted them to mp3's and voila, instant bootleg :)

Archived