Got a parking question for anyone who has either been to Lolla before or knows the area well.

What is the parking situation like? Is there specific parking for the festival? Or is it more along the lines of finding your own? Also what are the general costs of parking for the day?

Thanks in advance :)

You have to find your own, I have seen some lots around the area that are $10 a day, but most of the others are $20-$30 a day.

LA Rising is out of the way and I'm ready to kick into full-steam-ahead for Lolla.

I also asked Tom about footie but he only mentioned their plans for an LA game, and they were still unable to find a pitch at that moment. Getting less and less optimistic for that one (they need to fly to Indy in like 2 days), so hopefully it'll happen in Chicago.

It must be 'Lollapalooza Day' on Palladia today. Muse's performance at Rock am Ring 2010 is on right now. Seaside Rendezvous was also on, along with performances from Foo Fighters, Coldplay, My Morning Jacket, Cee-Lo, Flogging Molly, Arctic Monkeys, and Lolla 2010 throughout the day.

It's getting me excited for 5 days from now!

1st of all, I think doors open at 11. 2nd, is it bad that I'm now considering seeing coldplay? Last night's setlist really didn't impress me, and I have never seen coldplay.

It doesn't matter, whatever setlist muse plays will crush Coldplay

1st of all, I think doors open at 11. 2nd, is it bad that I'm now considering seeing coldplay? Last night's setlist really didn't impress me, and I have never seen coldplay.

:LOL: I don't care if I get the exact same set I got last time I saw Muse. Muse>Coldplay hands down

Archived