As a SoCal resident, I don't understand the difference between an isolated t-storm and a scattered t-storm. We're lucky to get one t-storm a year here. :LOL:

Same. I see a dark cloud with a little lightning bolt on a weather report and my first response is FREAK OUT! :eek: The weather has been perfect here. Clear skies and light spring temps.

I don't want mud! :phu:

Same. I see a dark cloud with a little lightning bolt on a weather report and my first response is FREAK OUT! :eek:

I don't want mud! :phu:

I've been checking the forecast for the past week, it flip flops almost every 2 hours between Sunny, and then Thunderstorms, and then light rain. So let's not over react folks. Let's check about 30 minutes before the festival, that's gonna be the only accurate read of the weather for that day :p

As a SoCal resident, I don't understand the difference between an isolated t-storm and a scattered t-storm. We're lucky to get one t-storm a year here. :LOL:

Mud is now a concern to me, though. Even if it's not consistently raining, the ground will likely be sopping.

Isolated = one or two spots of random rain

Scattered = more widespread random rain

I'll take mid 80's with occasional rain any day over it being boiling there.

Idk... it rained Sunday last year, and the mud is awfully gross, especially when you're camping at barrier all day and have to sit in it. :LOL: Honestly, I'm more worried about the possibility of thunderstorms while we're hanging onto a metal barrier. :p

I'd rather have it really hot, I HATE rain :erm:

How about no rain and not too hot, maybe a bit overcast with a nice breeze?

Heck I'd even take a light misting of rain, but not enough to get the ground wet, just enough to cool us off

How about no rain and not too hot, maybe a bit overcast with a nice breeze?

Heck I'd even take a light misting of rain, but not enough to get the ground wet, just enough to cool us off

That would be great if it was like that. :awesome:

But after the 100+ weather we been having here I'll be happy with low 80s. I won't mind a little rain neither, haven't seen that in long time too. :(

Got a parking question for anyone who has either been to Lolla before or knows the area well.

What is the parking situation like? Is there specific parking for the festival? Or is it more along the lines of finding your own? Also what are the general costs of parking for the day?

Thanks in advance :)

Is anyone going to the Feed Me/Savoy/Lucky Date preshow thursday night? I'm going with a friend and her boyfriend, but I would love to meet up with some musers.

I wish I was....god that will be insane. Savoy=nuts. Lucky Date=my favorite local producer. 6 more days guys.

Archived