Escape

Only recently discovered the Muse EP version which I think I prefer to the version on Showbiz. It's really raw and unpolished and the singing is possibly the most passionate I have ever heard on any Muse song.

Yeah, there's too much emotion in this version... :happy::happy:

Escape

Only recently discovered the Muse EP version which I think I prefer to the version on Showbiz. It's really raw and unpolished and the singing is possibly the most passionate I have ever heard on any Muse song.

holy shit didn't realise how great this version was :stunned:

• 1 month later...

Always used to skip through Cave and Unintended as well as Uno for some reason. But really starting to love them as much as the rest of the album. Shame that Matt finds it hard to sing Cave's chorus, I bet a festival singalong would be fucking out of this world. That piano interlude is quite orgasmic too.

Fury

It always takes more than one listen for me to enjoy a Muse song. I first heard Fury a long while ago when I was listening through all of Random 8 and the b-sides for the first time through (with the exception of a couple I already knew) and didn't like it. I liked it less than most Muse songs I has listened to before. Must have been a strange first reaction. When I came hear, I noticed the love for Fury for the first time. It was barely mentioned elsewhere, but here it's regarded as one of Muse's greatest. So, out of curiosity, I played it again a few hours ago. I loved it. More than most other Muse songs. It's in my current top five. That opening is one of the best things my ears have ever heard.

Ashamed to say I only heard the Grand Omega Boss edit the other day, I've listened before but always been put off by the weird guitar lines over the verses so never reached the bridge :eek: making up for it now, it's on repeat

I always tend to skip album Assassin for this version. It sounds so frantic.