Micro Cuts.

Always liked it, especially the outro, but just been obsessed by this one the last few days. I've been listening to a lot of classical music lately (especially Berlioz) and while it doesn't sound anything like classical music, I think it reminds me of the great classical composers because of how idiosyncratic it is.

The arpeggios, strange tempos, weird chords/chord changes, rock/metal outro riff, the unintelligible/bizarre lyrics and of course Matt's piercing ethereal vocals somehow joined into one unified song not even 4 minutes long. Just incredible - I've never heard anything else like it.

Not exactly rediscovered, since I've always loved them, but I'm been listening to Showbiz and Map Of The Problematique a hell of a lot over the last few days. In that kind of mood I guess.

Citizen Erased. Again.

Out of interest, someone mentioned a studio version of CE that was cut... anyone know what it was? Apparently it's somewhat the same but with synths or some shit, I'm not too sure.

Citizen Erased. Again.

Out of interest, someone mentioned a studio version of CE that was cut... anyone know what it was? Apparently it's somewhat the same but with synths or some shit, I'm not too sure.

There was originally supposed to be strings in the verses and chorus (there may still be, just quiteter) If that's what you're referring to

Citizen Erased. Again.

. Might've been nice during the soft section's chorus. Generally doesn't add much though.

Someone made an edit with it in the actual song as well: