not sure if this is the right thread to propose this debate it but didnt feel like digging for the 2nd Law thread so,

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable & Isolated system > Exogenesis Symphony

Bit of a weird and pointless comparison to make.

Still, no.

Bit of a weird and pointless comparison to make.

Still, no.

Actually not really at all, they're both in a considered single group of songs that ended albums consecutively, seems like it makes complete sense to compare honestly.

Either way maybe we can all agree that it'd be cool if they just end the next one with a single song, or atleast something with lyrics.

So...I was messing with my guitar today for the first time in a good while...and I was like, "I'll play that riff that just goes along the low E string...New Born that's it...did I almost forget the riff to New Born?"

This reminded me that I actually haven't listened to Origin of Symmetry, perhaps even New Born, for...well over a year, perhaps two. Yes, with this nickname of mine.

So I've put it on now...I've got to Hyper Music right now... My impression so far is...fuck me does Matt sing through his nose or what? Seriously though, this is a very uncanny feeling, I know all the songs but I'm hearing them in quite a different light now. Let me grab my cane and dentures.

"Unnatural selection" and "ruled by secrecy"

I was searching on youtube and came across a concert i seattle, 2010. and those songs have been played there. Wow...

I have come to a point, if someonewould ask me my fav song by muse and they would play in for me at a concert...i. Don't know what to say! But i would pick one seldom played one for sure! :D

Fucking Unsustainable and Isolated System. I'd sort of just written off their dubstep as bad after listening to it like three times, but I gave it another go just recently and they are SO GOOD. Thanks to them I now know the 2nd law of thermodynamics by heart

Well you don't because what that song says is the second law of thermodynamics isnt technically the second law of thermodynamics.

I was searching on youtube and came across a concert i seattle, 2010. and those songs have been played there. Wow...

I should've been at that show. :( Missing RBS live is something I'm still a little salty about, but I was 13 and nobody would take me.

Never liked Stockholm Syndroom that much but after I let it run on my phone a couple of times it really struck me how badass it really is

I wish I could go back and hear it again for the first time. I remember the hairs standing up when it reached that first pre-chorus build.