I always thought that Hyper Chondriac Music was just another name for Hyper Muse and never bothered checking. Just heard it for the first time and was blown away. Can't believe I missed it. Prefer it to Hyper Muse. Has that dark, slow eeriness of Megalomania and Space Dementia with the slow build up of Showbiz. Don't know where to place it in my top Muse tracks list. Definitely somewhere in my top twenty, maybe even ten!

Edited by Aeterna

I always thought that Hyper Chondriac Music was just another name for Hyper Muse and never bothered checking. Just heard it for the first time and was blown away. Can't believe I missed it. Prefer it to Hyper Muse. Has that dark, slow eeriness of Megalomania and Space Dementia with the slow build up of Showbiz. Don't know where to place it in my top Muse tracks list. Definitely somewhere in my top twenty, maybe even ten!

Great that you've just heard it, but I have to admit that I facepalmed whilst reading this :LOL:

To be fair, I didn't bother listening to Hyper Chondriac Music for a while after I first got into them 'cause I thought it'd be some kind of remix or discount version of the normal song.

ohoho boy was I wrong though

Shame they've never played it live. Would've been amazing on the Psycho Tour. Maybe get another hashtag going if they do some more small gigs in the future? It's not hard to sing or play :awesome:

To be fair, I didn't bother listening to Hyper Chondriac Music for a while after I first got into them 'cause I thought it'd be some kind of remix or discount version of the normal song.

ohoho boy was I wrong though

Shame they've never played it live. Would've been amazing on the Psycho Tour. Maybe get another hashtag going if they do some more small gigs in the future? It's not hard to sing or play :awesome:

Happy birthday :party:

Great that you've just heard it, but I have to admit that I facepalmed whilst reading this :LOL:

:LOL: 'Hyper Muse'! Not sure if it was an autocorrect because I say 'Muse' way too often or if I screwed up not once but twice.

Recently it's been MOTP, Unsustainable and Drones

I used to think MOTP was boring and I didn't care much for it but I recently played it on full blast and was like :o

Same with Unsustainable

Drones on the other hand grew on me much more gradually and it's become one of my favorite Muse tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8dRsg5KezY

also this

*sigh* why did I just miss BH&R? :(

Same :(

I mean my first gig was in 2006, but I had never heard of them and just saw them supporting Depeche. Got a little into them and considered going to Stockholm to see them in 2007, but it was a long way and I had never been to a gig by myself before, so it wasn't really something I really considered. Then I really got into them in fucking 2008.

I know :(

It would be cool if they do something like they did with the OoS's 10th aniversary at the Reading gig

Oh god, don't. I'd be on that shit like white on rice.

Can't see it though, considering they didn't really do anything for Absolution or their 20th anniversary. Maybe that makes it a bit more possible since it's been a while? I dunno, I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Same :(

I mean my first gig was in 2006, but I had never heard of them and just saw them supporting Depeche. Got a little into them and considered going to Stockholm to see them in 2007, but it was a long way and I had never been to a gig by myself before, so it wasn't really something I really considered. Then I really got into them in fucking 2008.

Shit, at least you technically got to see them in 2006 though I guess :chuckle:

Sometime between September to December 2008 for me I think, fucking gutted. I'd known of them and been semi-interested for a couple of years before that, which feels even worse.