Exo-Politics! Especially the early version, somehow I've always loved it but forgot it for a moment during the whole Drones hype.

Can someone link me to this 'early version'. I don't think the album version is bad but I guess I have no comparison.

• 2 weeks later...
Exo-Politics! Especially the early version, somehow I've always loved it but forgot it for a moment during the whole Drones hype.

I love the early version (I call it Timescale Keeper), especially the intro. The song has a completely different vibe to it. Was happy enough to see it live.

I was so disappointed by the studio version, that I never got to really like it, even though it is not that bad.

Just falling back in love with Hysteria again at the moment, I think it's the flow through SS/FAWY and then Interlude which feeds in perfectly for this beast of a song. After a bit of fatigue from hearing the well-known songs, skipping them for a while while listening to other tracks and going back to it make me appreciate how awesome it really is. And to go back to Falling Away With You, I did not realise how great it actually is, along with Aftermath it's great to hear a Muse love song that isn't overblown. While OoS is my favourite album, I always forget how epic Abso actually is!

This gig is amazing. Dat Bliss, KoC and Sunburn.

Even more, the common version of that show has audio problems (too compressed and hiss) but today i found a recording with crystal clear audio. I think i have now a favourite Knights of Cydonia.

I recently discovered the awesomeness of Eternally Missed. I bought a couple of b sides, and this one is my favorite right now.

Speaking of B sides. Where the hell can you buy the Deadstar MP3? It's available on iTunes UK. But as an American I can't buy it there. Can't seem to find it anywhere else.

Minimum's actually a great little piece

Yep. Definitely my favourite instrumental by Muse.

Just behind Nishe for me, maybe tied with Bedroom Acoustics. I'd love for it to come back in place of the (mostly) pretty boring jams. They've probably forgotten it exists at this point though tbh.