ba87e235-b6b9-40fa-800c-f01e3c23dc51.jpgUS Muse fans... Fancy designing an official Muse t-shirt?

Radio stations across the US are running a competition for a fan designed t-shirt to be sold through the band's official store. The grand prize winner will also get travel (within the US) and accommodation for them and a friend to Muse's show in Columbus, Ohio on October 12th as well as a meet and greet with the band!

8 runners up prize winners will receive a pair of tickets to a Muse show on the US tour and one of everything from the merch booth at the gig!

A list of participating radio stations and the corresponding shows finalists will win tickets to are below. Tune in or check out their websites to find out more about the competition and to read the terms and conditions.

The band will be picking the 9 finalists from each station next month and then we'll let you guys decide the winner via a poll here on muse.mu.

KBZT/San Diego

KKDO/Sacramento

KPEK/Albuquerque

KTCL/Denver

WLUM/Milwaukee

KMYZ/Oklahoma City

WFTK/Cincinnati

WWCD/Columbus

WRXP/Uniondale New York

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/697/design-a-new-muse-t-shirt-us-comp/

Has anybody figured out where the rules are on the san diego station? I cant for the life of me figure it out

You might sign up as an Insider to to view the rules. Click on the "Design a Muse T-shirt" ad and a page to sign up as an Insider shows up next.

It stopped working when I checked a few seconds ago. Try again later. :(

^^^ reminds me of Che :LOL: Nice work though, my design (well the one that's in the works) is much different.

Also, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in the rules that we aren't allowed to post our submissions on any 'social networking' sites, do the boards count? :erm: I'll have to read through those rules again.

^^^ reminds me of Che :LOL: Nice work though, my design (well the one that's in the works) is much different.

Also, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in the rules that we aren't allowed to post our submissions on any 'social networking' sites, do the boards count? :erm: I'll have to read through those rules again.

Yea, the rules are kind of tricky about whether we can post things ourselves. The winners of each station will have their entry put into muse.mu, but maybe we can't do it ourselves? Thinking good thoughts for this contest and still find it crazy that they will do the meet in Columbus where I live!

By the way, your OoS nails are AWESOME!

Yea, the rules are kind of tricky about whether we can post things ourselves. The winners of each station will have their entry put into muse.mu, but maybe we can't do it ourselves? Thinking good thoughts for this contest and still find it crazy that they will do the meet in Columbus where I live!

By the way, your OoS nails are AWESOME!

It is crazy that its in Columbus! :D

Archived