^^ I was just going to say the people submitted the same design to different stations, that should not have been allowed, stuff like that makes me mad I only entered mine to one radio station.

Also yes some of them are rip-offs and while the radio stations might not notice it when voting comes into play others will notice it.

Did anyone else notice that people submitted the SAME designs to MULTIPLE radio stations? Utter shit!

Also, a ton of these designs are not much more than rip-offs of shirts that have already been sold in the merch shop!!!! Hope the radio stations realize that....

were we allowed to submit into multiple?! :stunned: at least i know for the Sac radio station rules (which I read through at least 2x) it said that we weren't allowed to. well whatever, they already chose the winners http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=200956&id=337935497916&ref=mf which in my opinion are still rip-offs of the .mu shirts. One thing that really bugs me is that half of them aren't even really designs :mad:

were we allowed to submit into multiple?! :stunned: at least i know for the Sac radio station rules (which I read through at least 2x) it said that we weren't allowed to. well whatever, they already chose the winners http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=200956&id=337935497916&ref=mf which in my opinion are still rip-offs of the .mu shirts. One thing that really bugs me is that half of them aren't even really designs :mad:

Even If I'd get them for free, I would wear any of 'em:rolleyes:

Awww I'm late. :LOL:

This was going to be my entry. Made it in 10 minutes. :LOL:

musemansonshirt.jpg

I would soo buy that!:LOL:

Did anyone else notice that people submitted the SAME designs to MULTIPLE radio stations? Utter shit!

Also, a ton of these designs are not much more than rip-offs of shirts that have already been sold in the merch shop!!!! Hope the radio stations realize that....

EXACTLY!

Like for example that person called Alex Sheldon is one of the finalist in the Cincinnati website and if I recall right he submitted it to the New York station. What the hell??? (If you happen to be Alex Sheldon and are reading this I'm not saying anything bad about your design....I thought it was pretty cool).

And you're right about a lot of them being rip-offs of the actual Muse tshirts. Nothing original. There were some that were pretty cool and weren't even chosen. They should have let Muse choose the 5 finalists.

Well it is almost 3 pm here and I think by now the winners were notified. I don't have any emails in my inbox so.... :erm:

Stiff competition for NYC. :eek:

I changed my design about 4 days before the deadline...

Then wound up in the @#$% hospital all day Thursday.

Got it in by midnight, couldn't scan it, vector it...nothing! :mad:

At least I did it! Good Luck guys! :-D

Arghhhh! That sucks! Sorry to hear that. Are you okay?

Like you said at least you did it. I did my best too. Sometimes the best ones don't win. :(

Ooooh Thanks! I'm better now, just tired.

Is yours already in the thread, I'd love to see it. Here's mine...:$

http://www.1019rxp.com/Showcase/musetshirtcontest/View.aspx?ID=161099

Jessi

Hi Jessi,

I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

I remember seeing your design on the NY site. I really liked it. It remided me a little bit of Knights of Cydonia.

And no I don't have mine in the thread. I can email it to you through a PM. I'm still not familiar with attaching pics to the message boards. :unsure:

-Sally

this one was my sister's: http://www.1019rxp.com/Showcase/musetshirtcontest/View.aspx?ID=160936

I was too lazy to do anything. :p I kinda hate all the winners so far. :LOL:

@mjarre: I love your design. I'd wear it. :supersad:

Awwww, thanks.:) Someone I showed it to said it looked like something an older fan might wear but not the younger fans. After looking at some of the other designs, I guess they have a point. I thought using the song titles was pretty unique myself.

I noticed this...not fair:mad: I also thought the rules said the designs had to be on white shirts and several of the chosen designs were on black shirts:mad:

Yeah, the contest is a bit of bullshit, but oh well...

Yep.

They should call it the Contest with No Rules

Contest with No Rules Rules: Submit your entry 9 million times if you want to. And you can even break the rules and we won't care. If we like your design we'll still pick yours even though other fans followed the rules. Even if you live in Antarctica and want to submit your design for the New York radio station go ahead. We'll just ignore the other 200 entries we received from NY residents.

Hi Jessi,

I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

I remember seeing your design on the NY site. I really liked it. It remided me a little bit of Knights of Cydonia.

And no I don't have mine in the thread. I can email it to you through a PM. I'm still not familiar with attaching pics to the message boards. :unsure:

-Sally

Go for it!

I also noticed designs on all sorts of backgrounds. Was NY the only one with the white T-shirt template?

At least I was able to send a JPG w/out using the damn thing!

My photoshop skills are fug at best.:$

Archived