I got mine in just under the wire! But I'm nervous because I don't see my image with the others. I called it "Playing against the resistance." Although, I don't see mr. jingles' entry either, or Couture's... maybe it's ok.

*deep breath*

Me and my boyfriend worked together (because my artistic talents is terrible) We(well under his name) entered two. It took a day or two to see them appear on the site. I would post them but like said earlier the rules are tricky. I wish us all luck, I hope at least one of us from the boards wins

I must be overlooking something... :$ Could you please point me to the site where the entries are shown?

Hullo everyone, might as well come out of lurking. I sent some designs too, for RXP. It says that it's ended and the winners are gonna be contacted soon. I don't remember the last time I've been this nervous, mostly because some of the designs on there are amazing! :LOL:

Hullo everyone, might as well come out of lurking. I sent some designs too, for RXP. It says that it's ended and the winners are gonna be contacted soon. I don't remember the last time I've been this nervous, mostly because some of the designs on there are amazing! :LOL:

I can't wait to hear who the 5 finalists are. I want to see their designs. Too bad only the NY station showed the entries. The other stations didn't.

By the way, I think the winners will be notified by today (September 13th) or tomorrow September 14th.

i'm so nervous!!!!!! i've never wanted something so bad in my entire life! i just hope they announce the winners soon so i don't have to be so distracted all the time and maybe i'll be able to sleep better at night. i honestly think i have a problem because muse seems to be taking over my life :LOL:

i'm so nervous!!!!!! i've never wanted something so bad in my entire life! i just hope they announce the winners soon so i don't have to be so distracted all the time and maybe i'll be able to sleep better at night. i honestly think i have a problem because muse seems to be taking over my life :LOL:

I hope they announce them soon too. Like by tomorrow. I'll be in school in the morning and I'll probably won't be able to concentrate. :eek:

Best of luck to all of you!

Archived