Glass, Sleep Alone, Daniel and Pearl's Dream (amongst others) are all excellent songs too :happy:

Yep, I also love 'Horse and I' and pretty much all of the first album actually.

Muse, blah blah blah, Twilight, blah blah blah, rubbish article, blah blah blah.

BAT FOR LASHES, nom nom nom <3

:yesey:

My thoughts exactly. :chuckle:

^^^ I love that video. :happy:

:D It's a brilliant video

So Twilighters need films to introduce them to music from 3/4 years ago?

It's kind of cute really.

Yep, it's not all bad!:)

But that's because Depeche Mode are generally awesome and Martin can sparkle by himself without the use of vampires

Who am I to deny that? :LOL:

It was very fucking cool that they sold out the Rose Bowl at the end of the Music for the Masses Tour on the back of an album that reached 35 on the Billboard 200 and with only one major hit single to their name (People are People).

Guest Octazooka
Muse Bassist Disses Twilight, His Million Dollar Meal Ticket

While Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is busy nailing Kate Hudson, bassist Chris Wolstenholme is risking his life by insulting the Twilight franchise…the same franchise that made his band a favorite amongst money-spending Twi-hards around the globe. Muse has appeared on every Twilight soundtrack thus far, and while their dark rock music suits the movies, they’re also a favorite of author Stephenie Meyer. Yes, she has dedicated books to the band. Muse, it seems, is her muse.

But Chris ain’t so sold on the whole ‘appear on a cheesy tween movie soundtrack, get billions of fans’ formula, telling BBC’s Radio 1, “It’s very difficult in America, because you don’t have anything like Radio 1, nothing is national. You have to take every opportunity you get over there, and sometimes you have to sell your soul.”

Chris also added, “I’m not sure how cool it is to be on those kind of things, but sometimes you’ve just got to get your music out there in different ways.”

Oh, we have so many questions. Like, has Chris ever heard of our national radio hero, Ryan Seacrest? Has he listened at all to the 3 soundtracks, which are musically quite kick-ass? Is selling your soul really so bad when it results in you getting to play Madison Square Garden? And also, why is your music so cheesy and crappy?

Oops, did we just insert our personal opinion into this post? Sorry about that…we just have a hard time listening to some guy whine about being on awesome soundtracks with the likes of Bon Iver, Lykke Li, Beck, Bat For Lashes, Grizzly Bear, St. Vincent, Iron and Wine, Robert Pattinson…I mean when it comes to the musical company one keeps, he could be doing a lot worse. Suck it up, Chris! Or at least check out your bursting bank account before you lament the loss of your soul.

source:

http://twilight.thefablife.com/2010-07-14/muse-bassist-dishes-twilight-his-million-dollar-meal-ticket/

:stunned:

I feel the red mist coming on.

This is what I call completely losing the plot. :LOL:

Seems like the situation at the moment's kinda like this for the journalist, if you can imagine her being the little irritating electric mouse that she is.

awesome9_pokemon_humor-s600x500-26416.png

Archived