I was also initially about the seacrest comment, but I think what she meant was that he was on the radio nationally - to counteract Chris' comment about us not having any national radio. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, we don't have what they have in the UK, but there are nationally syndicated shows.

Quite right, and thanks for playing nice with me! I'd mistakenly pegged him as a karaoke star whose fame preceded Lambert's from "American Idol," only, of course, Seacrest has been a judge on that show from its beginning. (I just Wiki'd him.) Yep, he's a hugely popular, syndicated DJ and now, exec. producer of some of the crappiest shows on TV, blecch.

I don't understand the fuzz, it was an open secret that Muse are not into Twilight, otherwise they would have given them some of their best songs instead of a less interesting version of I Belong To You and NSC

There's nothing more pathetic than a biased "journalist", I wish she would have done her job and searched for facts instead of digging Muse with the crappiest comments.

On the bright side ;) Muse has an army of true and loyal fans, that will be there for them no matter this irrelevant article :musesign::musesign::musesign:

That 'article' is hilariously stupid. Chris hasn't dissed Twilight. If he's suggesting that the series isn't his thing, then :eek: what a surprise!! It's really not a film that most men would go for. :rolleyes:

The writer has mentioned some good artists from the soundtracks though. This Bat for Lashes track and video are an example of their greatness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAPg29FDOws

That 'article' is hilariously stupid. Chris hasn't dissed Twilight. If he's suggesting that the series isn't his thing, then :eek: what a surprise!! It's really not a film that most men would go for. :rolleyes:

The writer has mentioned some good artists from the soundtracks though. This Bat for Lashes track and video are an example of their greatness.

Glass, Sleep Alone, Daniel and Pearl's Dream (amongst others) are all excellent songs too :happy:

roflbot-FEcq.jpg

:LOL:

I was joking :LOL: It seems the Twilight people think you need their crappy franchise to be popular enough to play big venues.

I had no idea they'd bulldozed it though :(

There is a new stadium right next to the old one. It's physically much bigger, but apparently there's less seats so it'll be easier to sell out. :LOL: I have to admit, though, that it was really depressing watching them destroying the old one. I felt like a piece of my childhood was ripped away...

Risking his life?:wtf: Not bloody likely. Didn't someone once say that muse have an army of musers? Personally, I would take this opportunity to ass-kick all the annoying twatlighters. But I think I would probably spare the good twilighters....
but who's best? there's only one way to find out... FIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

There is a new stadium right next to the old one. It's physically much bigger, but apparently there's less seats so it'll be easier to sell out. :LOL: I have to admit, though, that it was really depressing watching them destroying the old one. I felt like a piece of my childhood was ripped away...

It's a joke from Flight of the Conchords.

"They've got a gig, big one, Giant Stadium"

"Whats it called?"

"Giant Stadium"

So Twilighters need films to introduce them to music from 3/4 years ago?

It's kind of cute really.

To be honest, Fur & Gold is a pretty decent album all round. Not got anything she's done since yet though :$

Two Suns is quite good too but yeah I prefer Fur & Gold

Not really. I can't stand Zooey Deschanel :LOL:

What is the deal with her eh

To be honest, Fur & Gold is a pretty decent album all round. Not got anything she's done since yet though :$

I only got into her stuff when Radio 1 kept whoring out Daniel. But it is a really good song. I have some of the songs from Fur and Gold but not all of them :(

Archived