I think it's just that it's foreign to them, they don't get us - they seem convinced that the US is so different from everywhere else. I figure the stuff that happened with Origin is probably at least partly to blame for that... it's like they don't even recognize the success they had, even they seem to be buying into the crap idea that twilight is responsible! I find that so annoying... :LOL:

How else will they sell out Giant Stadium?

How else will they sell out Giant Stadium?

If there was no twilight, and everything else was the same, and they said they were going to get an orchestra and do a one off gig, full collaboration, at Giant's Stadium, I think they'd have been able to sell many many tickets ;)

Well it'll be a miracle because they bulldozed Giant Stadium a while ago.

And anyway Depeche Mode sold ithe old Giants Stadium out with their credibility intact.

I was joking :LOL: It seems the Twilight people think you need their crappy franchise to be popular enough to play big venues.

I had no idea they'd bulldozed it though :(

I was joking :LOL: It seems the Twilight people think you need their crappy franchise to be popular enough to play big venues.

I had no idea they'd bulldozed it though :(

They finished bulldozing it 2 weeks ago according to Wikipedia.

It was amusing to see when they were building the new stadium to see a photo of Giants stadium being built and the slowly-rising new one appearing pretty much right next to it. :LOL:

Interestingly, here's what DM played on the World Violation Tour (when they played Giants)

Kaelid (Intro)

1. World In My Eyes

2. Halo

3. Shake The Disease

4. Everything Counts

5. Master and Servant

6. Never Let Me Down Again

7. Waiting for the Night

8. I Want You Now

9. World Full Of Nothing

10. Clean

11. Stripped

12. Policy of Truth

13. Enjoy the Silence

14. Strangelove

15. Personal Jesus

16. Black Celebration

17. A Question of Time

18. Behind The Wheel

19. Route 66

This is not their longest tour set (well it was the standard length for this tour), it features a cover and their pop hits and came on the back of their biggest selling record.

Mind you I don't think there was a big saga like Twilight in the early 1990s...

Didn't someone once say that muse have an army of musers? Personally, I would take this opportunity to ass-kick all the annoying twatlighters. But I think I would probably spare the good twilighters....

We could actually take over China without risk of an incident tbh, we're that many in numbers :yesey:

This comment from chartattack.com is frankly ridiculous:

We have to wonder if Muse will be the first band to break up because of Twilight. Last October, Muse drummer Dominic Howard told MTV News the band were flattered to be the only group asked to appear on both film soundtracks. They now also appear on the soundtrack to Eclipse. So if one band member loves being involved with Twilight and another doesn't seem to enjoy it all that much, what kind of drama will be generated?

This "article" (I use the word loosely here) is so ridiculous I can't even comment on it :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: om my god, where did you get that picture? i've never seen that before!:LOL::dom:

That was Dom's outfit at Oxegen last weekend.

roflbot-FEcq.jpg

B I love you :LOL:

I bet that when they say "risking his life" they mean something like this:

2425p1e.gif

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Suffocation from fat girls. Poor Chris, we must stop this

Well it'll be a miracle because they bulldozed Giant Stadium a while ago.

And anyway Depeche Mode sold ithe old Giants Stadium out with their credibility intact.

But that's because Depeche Mode are generally awesome and Martin can sparkle by himself without the use of vampires

Archived