Wow. This idiot doesn't know what they're talking about.

1. They played MSG before Twilight.

2. I doubt Chris cares about having a "bursting bank account" as long as his family is provided for.

3. All those other artists on the Twilight soundtracks haven't been referred to as "the twilight band".

ITs so TRUE!! i have never heard another band been called the twilight band !! Death Cab For Cutie for instance had massive success only because of twilight , still i have never heard of it

ITs so TRUE!! i have never heard another band been called the twilight band !! Death Cab For Cutie for instance had massive success only because of twilight , still i have never heard of it

Eh? :erm: I don't think that's true. I thought they were pretty well-known way before they were on the New Moon soundtrack. In the states, anyway. I knew about them years before Muse.

:erm: I don't know ANYONE that likes Death Cab because of Twilight. And I know much more Death Cab fans than Muse fans. :erm:

Archived