I like how they've listed some decent bands there but I had no idea any of them were on twilight nor are they mega popular so i'm guessing Muse might be huge for some other non twilight related thing.....

I think that given the source one would expect that they would not understand such an outlandish, ridiculous, extreme concept.

muse were HUGE before twilight! the difference between muse's fanbase now and their fan base before is that before it wasn't infiltrated by plastic fang wearing dorks! i'm so proud of chris for saying this :) because we were all saying it too..but noone would actually get wind of what we thought about twilight unti chris said it :):chris:

Is selling your soul really so bad when it results in you getting to play Madison Square Garden?

ww-bitch-please.gif

Muse did have fans before twilight

And also, why is your music so cheesy and crappy?

why are you so cheesy and crappy, you idiot

seriously, what is cheesy about KoC?

....being on awesome soundtracks with the likes of Bon Iver, Lykke Li, Beck, Bat For Lashes, Grizzly Bear, St. Vincent, Iron and Wine, Robert Pattinson…

OMG HOW AMAZING I barely know any of them. Except Beck & rob pattinson- girl, for your own good, do not compare the musical accomplishments and capabilities of Muse with robert pattinson. :noey:

TWATLIGHT FAIL

Obviously the person had no idea what she was writing about :rolleyes:

MUSE don't need Twilight!

They were huge already before this saga came out!

All I can say about this shit --> :LOL:, :rolleyes:, :facepalm: oh and :chuckle:

ww-bitch-please.gif

Elise<3sMuse Love the reaction :chuckle:!!

do not compare the musical accomplishments and capabilities of Muse with robert pattinson. :noey:

This is almost a slur for Muse... :noey:

Who ever would have thought that Chris would be the one to cause the big beef with the Twihards or whatever they're called.

I don't think his comment was even that bad. He didn't even directly say that they had "sold their souls" by being on the Twillight soundtracks.

sigh. you knew this was going to happen at some point... :(

that somewhere down the road they'd be accused of being nothing because of twilight when they were such an incredibly successful band before it. and the worst thing is that it's hard to defend this point when the band apparently specifically used the conncetion to twilight to 'break america', whcih tehy were so keen on doing.

ugh. hate it.

Archived