I don't think it really matters :indiff:

Alright, chill out! Just a little correction, that's all :p

Although I did discover a bit after I posted that that Matt did indeed have blue hair for a very short time on the OOS tour.

Alright, chill out! Just a little correction, that's all :p

Although I did discover a bit after I posted that that Matt did indeed have blue hair for a very short time on the OOS tour.

lol sorry. yeah that's what I meant. He had blue hair when they played at the bizarre festival, and I think they played some songs from origin of symmetry at that festival.

My Muse dream took place in the middle of nowhere in Alaska. The was a small stage so I went up to it. Next thing I know, Muse is playing!!! Except, Matt was playing the drums (very strangely) but Dom was playing the drums too. Chris was the only normal one. I can't remember what song it was. Behind me there is a small group of people just chillin. And im the only one singing and dancing and stuff. After a while, the guys got bored and stopped. Next thing I know, I was driving in a car with them. Matt was being very silly and taking funny pictures of himself. I remember me trying to take a picture of Dom wearing a funny hat. Chris wanted to listen to Disney songs. I told him he should have told me because I have a tons of disney cds at home! Lol. It was pretty great!

My Muse dream took place in the middle of nowhere in Alaska. The was a small stage so I went up to it. Next thing I know, Muse is playing!!! Except, Matt was playing the drums (very strangely) but Dom was playing the drums too. Chris was the only normal one. I can't remember what song it was. Behind me there is a small group of people just chillin. And im the only one singing and dancing and stuff. After a while, the guys got bored and stopped. Next thing I know, I was driving in a car with them. Matt was being very silly and taking funny pictures of himself. I remember me trying to take a picture of Dom wearing a funny hat. Chris wanted to listen to Disney songs. I told him he should have told me because I have a tons of disney cds at home! Lol. It was pretty great!

LOL that sounds awesome! :LOL::D

I had a dream kinda weird but fun!

I was in a small souvenir shop with wooden walls and was standing next to a door with by bf.He kissed and suddenly the door opens slowly and Dom appears,sitting with a newspaper in his hands,looking at us kind of stunned.:chuckle:

Then the scenery changed.We were at the beach.Me and a woman(who I think was Kelly) were swimming while the 3 guys were lieing on the beach.Suddenly,they get up and get in the water.While Dom was holding Matt's head in the water and Matt was his hands hysterically I was like "Dom,you're like an ancient god with this swimsuit":LOL:

Then,I saw Dom trying to write something on the wet sand and he told me that he wanted to ask a girl to marry him.:wtf:

The last thing I can remember was me and Dom in a store and Dom was looking for his present for me and was pouting coz he couldn't find any leoparnt printed jackets for men:LOL:

I had a dream kinda weird but fun!

I was in a small souvenir shop with wooden walls and was standing next to a door with by bf.He kissed and suddenly the door opens slowly and Dom appears,sitting with a newspaper in his hands,looking at us kind of stunned.:chuckle:

Then the scenery changed.We were at the beach.Me and a woman(who I think was Kelly) were swimming while the 3 guys were lieing on the beach.Suddenly,they get up and get in the water.While Dom was holding Matt's head in the water and Matt was his hands hysterically I was like "Dom,you're like an ancient god with this swimsuit":LOL:

Then,I saw Dom trying to write something on the wet sand and he told me that he wanted to ask a girl to marry him.:wtf:

The last thing I can remember was me and Dom in a store and Dom was looking for his present for me and was pouting coz he couldn't find any leoparnt printed jackets for men:LOL:

Aww.

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamed last night that my mum bought me yellow, red, and green trousers and I immediately thought of Dom, no matter how pissed off I was at my mom in the dream! (She has style problems, put me in a pink shirt for semi-formal last year :p she hasn`t bought clothes for me since!)

What was really messed up was that a girl in my class was wearing red pants today :eek:

I dreamed last night that Radiohead's next album would be nothing but cover songs :eek: The names on the whiteboard was a coverup to trick fans into thinking they had original songs :noey:

Now that is just depressing :noey::'(

I went to sleep around midnight and woke up from this weird dream that a dog kept on following me, and when I finally stop, it comes up to me and lets me pet her. Then I look at it's collar and see that her name is written like the m-u-s-e logo. I flipped over the disk and called a number (it just said 3 on the back :wtf:), and I got this really deep voice on the other end, so I hung up and the dog ran into the house down the street. I know this doesn't exactly count as a m-u-s-e dream but her name was written like the logo so I guess it can go here. :stunned::p:LOL::happy:

Hahah yeah I think we can count it as a Muse dream xD

So far I've mostly dreamed about Muse concerts or about Matt, but this is the incident form last night:

there was the news in the internet that Dom had been caught driving extremely fast (450 miles/hour or something like that) through a field which was under protection for some ecological reasons. So he had been sentenced to 1 month of prison, and there was a petition for the fans: "If you want the latest Muse album to be finished on time, sign the petition so that Dom evades the jail!"

xD

Hahah yeah I think we can count it as a Muse dream xD

So far I've mostly dreamed about Muse concerts or about Matt, but this is the incident form last night:

there was the news in the internet that Dom had been caught driving extremely fast (450 miles/hour or something like that) through a field which was under protection for some ecological reasons. So he had been sentenced to 1 month of prison, and there was a petition for the fans: "If you want the latest Muse album to be finished on time, sign the petition so that Dom evades the jail!"

xD

Haha :LOL: that's got to be one of the best I've read so far :p

I've had 2, although one isn't strictly just about Muse:

1) Matt had some massive mansion. I visited. He took me to a huge room with red carpet floor and mahogany walls (it looked pretty spiffing, if you know what I mean). In this room, he had all his guitars lined up with a bunch of massive cabs and all this other shiznit. Matt said he was going to get something to drink so, while he was away, I grabbed the 7-string and started to mosh out to Citizen Erased. Of course, I messed about with the others as well, that was just the most prominent one.

2) Same house, same room, different dream. Instead of all the guitars and equipment, there's this giant organ (which I can only assume stuck out of the ceiling, it was proper massive) and Beethoven's sat there, playing it. He's looking really into it so I just watch him, then he looks at me and gives me a sort of "'Sup?" nod. Anyway, he lets me have a go and somehow I suddenly posses the knowledge of masterful organ playing. As I play, a storm starts outside and all this lightning comes down (I'm playing Megalomania by this point). There's also a side of the room that's just a huge window to the outside instead of a wall, that's how we can see the storm. Oh yeah, and then later on, me and Matt sat down in the middle of the room and played/recorded '(Muscle Museum)#2' with an acoustic version of Muscle Museum after it.

Yeah i had i dream once well mainly about Matt and Kate

It was the day of there wedding and they were in a limo going to get married :erm:

They were wearing white and gold and that was the theme colors i dont think i was there in the dream i was just watching :stunned:

so I had this pretty ridiculous dream last night, it honestly made no sense at all, but whatever. I was at a Muse concert (o rly), but! Above the stage, there was like, another stage with a piano on it (a second one beside the normal one on the "first floor"), and nobody except me seemed to notice it. So I somehow (don't ask how) sneaked up there, and started playing the intro to Space Dementia in the middle of the show! At first, Matt got very angry, like "who the hell is playing the piano up there", and went up to kick my ass, even though Dom tried to stop him! But then he realised that I was playing Space Dementia, so in the end he let me finish it and then we shared a bottle of wine, which was there next to the piano somehow. All right Freud, try to solve this one!:LOL:

so I had this pretty ridiculous dream last night, it honestly made no sense at all, but whatever. I was at a Muse concert (o rly), but! Above the stage, there was like, another stage with a piano on it (a second one beside the normal one on the "first floor"), and nobody except me seemed to notice it. So I somehow (don't ask how) sneaked up there, and started playing the intro to Space Dementia in the middle of the show! At first, Matt got very angry, like "who the hell is playing the piano up there", and went up to kick my ass, even though Dom tried to stop him! But then he realised that I was playing Space Dementia, so in the end he let me finish it and then we shared a bottle of wine, which was there next to the piano somehow. All right Freud, try to solve this one!:LOL:

Well, there is a video of Matt playing the piano with a bottle of wine next to him.

• 2 weeks later...