I had one that Dom and Tom moved into my apartment. (The one I live in in my dream world…) The first sign was finding a pair of yellow skinnies in the living room. Tom ran a psychic service from there. Then we all had curry chicken at the local restaurant down the street and I woke up.

Curry chicken :chuckle:

Another one! Yay! :dance:

This one was weird... I was working on this space ship and I was running a stables, working with the pony that I loan, Winston and another random one called Kohalo - I have no idea where the name came from. :wtf:

I had nowhere to tie them up so I let them loose with all their tack on whilst I used a code to open their stable doors... When I turned around they had gone so I used the ship's CCTV to track them down and Winston and Kohalo had turned into Matt Bellamy and some random Chick and they were looking for the control room 'cos Matt wanted to fly the ship. :LOL:

Anyway I had the whole crew (minus the people in the control room) looking for them and one of the members I was with did the silly karate chop thing and smashed her head on a table and died, but instead of blood, she turned into Knex (you know the stuff you piece together to make things) yeah... weird... We never did find Matt... :rolleyes:

Another one! Yay! :dance:

This one was weird... I was working on this space ship and I was running a stables, working with the pony that I loan, Winston and another random one called Kohalo - I have no idea where the name came from. :wtf:

I had nowhere to tie them up so I let them loose with all their tack on whilst I used a code to open their stable doors... When I turned around they had gone so I used the ship's CCTV to track them down and Winston and Kohalo had turned into Matt Bellamy and some random Chick and they were looking for the control room 'cos Matt wanted to fly the ship. :LOL:

Anyway I had the whole crew (minus the people in the control room) looking for them and one of the members I was with did the silly karate chop thing and smashed her head on a table and died, but instead of blood, she turned into Knex (you know the stuff you piece together to make things) yeah... weird... We never did find Matt... :rolleyes:

:LOL:

Maybe he locked hiself in the restrooms:p

I had one too:dance:

I was in that tunnel and random people were just standing there,starring at me.

And then,suddenly, Matt appeared with his sparklie jacket on,and I think Kate and Bing were behind him,and he walked towards me to say "hi" and he smiled before he left,Btw he was vewy short:p

Then Chris came to greet me too,and he told me that Dom was getting married so we were waiting for him to come and he finally showed up...but instead of a tux...he was wearing a grey gown:LOL:

Then I woke up laughing in the middle of the night:chuckle:

I had one the other night...

I was on the Ellen show in the audience (which is weird 'cause we don't have Ellen in the UK) so Ellen came on and said "are you ready to meet our guests?! First off we've got the gorgeous Kate Hudson! Let's bring her out!" so we all screamed and cheered, you know as you do. Kate and Ellen had been talking for about 10 minutes then Ellen brought up Matt! So Kate said "you know that Matt and Dom are backstage, do you want me to bring them out?" so Ellen said "that's a great idea, but first let's go to our hidden backstage camera!"

So the cam comes on and Matt and Dom are cuddling and kissing.. Ellen quickly turns the cam off and goes "okay! It's time for a break!" when the tv cameras went off Kate stormed out to yell at Matt, Ellen turned on the hidden cam again so we could watch :p Kate ended up dragging Matt and Dom by their ears back to the stage to be on tv!

When the tv cameras came back on Ellen introduced Matt and Dom to the audience so I jumped up (wearing my Muse Hoodie) and screamed "I LOVE YOU!" ... I was suddenly on the big tv screen all embarrassed! Matt, Dom, Kate and Ellen just laughed then Ellen shouted "hey you! Muse girl! Why don't you come down here to meet Matt and Dom?" so of course I couldn't refuse the offer :D when I reached the stage Matt shuffled over on the couch so that i could squeeze in between hin and Dom :) so we were talking for ages then Ellen offered me tickets and backstage passes to Muse's next gig!

After the show I was walking down the street with Matt, I was carrying Bing for some reason. We reached a crossing, that was on the green man, so Matt walked out first. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. A bus coming so fast and the driver didnt see Matt. I screamed "MATT LOOK OUT!!" he turned around with a :wtf: face then the bus hit him :'( he was on the floor so i ran over screaming "HELP! HELP!" Bing was screaming and crying! Matt's last words were "Do you happen to have a banana on you?" :'(

My lovely dream turned into a nightmare :'( why did Matt have to die?

I had one the other night...

I was on the Ellen show in the audience (which is weird 'cause we don't have Ellen in the UK) so Ellen came on and said "are you ready to meet our guests?! First off we've got the gorgeous Kate Hudson! Let's bring her out!" so we all screamed and cheered, you know as you do. Kate and Ellen had been talking for about 10 minutes then Ellen brought up Matt! So Kate said "you know that Matt and Dom are backstage, do you want me to bring them out?" so Ellen said "that's a great idea, but first let's go to our hidden backstage camera!"

So the cam comes on and Matt and Dom are cuddling and kissing.. Ellen quickly turns the cam off and goes "okay! It's time for a break!" when the tv cameras went off Kate stormed out to yell at Matt, Ellen turned on the hidden cam again so we could watch :p Kate ended up dragging Matt and Dom by their ears back to the stage to be on tv!

When the tv cameras came back on Ellen introduced Matt and Dom to the audience so I jumped up (wearing my Muse Hoodie) and screamed "I LOVE YOU!" ... I was suddenly on the big tv screen all embarrassed! Matt, Dom, Kate and Ellen just laughed then Ellen shouted "hey you! Muse girl! Why don't you come down here to meet Matt and Dom?" so of course I couldn't refuse the offer :D when I reached the stage Matt shuffled over on the couch so that i could squeeze in between hin and Dom :) so we were talking for ages then Ellen offered me tickets and backstage passes to Muse's next gig!

After the show I was walking down the street with Matt, I was carrying Bing for some reason. We reached a crossing, that was on the green man, so Matt walked out first. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. A bus coming so fast and the driver didnt see Matt. I screamed "MATT LOOK OUT!!" he turned around with a :wtf: face then the bus hit him :'( he was on the floor so i ran over screaming "HELP! HELP!" Bing was screaming and crying! Matt's last words were "Do you happen to have a banana on you?" :'(

My lovely dream turned into a nightmare :'( why did Matt have to die?

That dream is sad and awesome at the same time!

Ellen was in my dream last night too, except I was with Logan Lerman. I'm pretty sure Logan and I talked about Muse though :awesome:

Had a dream that I was hanging out with Matt in my basement, and he suddenly went on a rant about how he hates when people do mashups of his songs, with the exception of Jay-Z. Of course, in my dream mashups weren't things people did for fun and put up on youtube or whatever, but legitimate releases that you could buy and stuff.

Other than that I think my dream wasn't Musey…it's been a few days so I can't be sure.

That dream is sad and awesome at the same time!

Ellen was in my dream last night too, except I was with Logan Lerman. I'm pretty sure Logan and I talked about Muse though :awesome:

OH HELL NAWWW! :fear:

I had a dream a while back where Logan and I were getting naughty :facepalm: to a song by Radiohead or Electric Feel by MGMT :LOL:

Just had a dream last night that Dom was just walking the streets where I was. When he was finally alone I asked him if I could take a picture with him and he said yes. So I got my phone out, took the picture, and he left. Later when I got home I looked at the picture and it was a picture of me with a black dude instead of Dom.... damn you dreams :(

Just had a dream last night that Dom was just walking the streets where I was. When he was finally alone I asked him if I could take a picture with him and he said yes. So I got my phone out, took the picture, and he left. Later when I got home I looked at the picture and it was a picture of me with a black dude instead of Dom.... damn you dreams :(

OMG LOL :LOL:

:LOL: :lol: wut?

I dreamt that me, Matt, and Dom were sitting in a living room listening to a recording of their Newark show that I went to. When CE came on, Matt said "This is a good one!" and we started to rock out! Dom also called Feeling Good "Calm and boring."

Then there was an announcement that there was going to be a festival in Newark( not the best place in my opinion) and that Muse was headlining. Matt and Dom said something like, "We can't wait to see you there!" to me. The last thing I remember was walking into this stadium where the festival was supposed to be, then I woke up.

Sometime in the small hours of this morning, I had some nightmare (can't remember what it was about) and I woke up and I realised I had fallen asleep with my mp3 shuffling Muse songs and We Are The Universe was playing and I reckon that caused the nightmare. And I was still half asleep and it was still playing and I was really creeped out :fear:

been awhile

i was having some random dream i can't remember exactly, and in one part of it i got sent to this room and Matt was in there! and i was really surprised and was like: :awesome:

'cause in my dream he was an acquaintance of mine, and i had to interview him, and i just got to ask him some questions and then woke up!!! :supersad::mad: we were getting on so well, too!

Finally! A Muse dream! I haven't had one in ages. So last night I dreamed that I was at some festival that was only a half an hour away from my house. Muse was playing last that day, but I randomly stopped by earlier for lunch and to see some bands that don't even exist outside of my dream. Muse were playing at eight, so I came around seven-thirty because there was some rule that people gathered in the pit by age. Since younger people tend to be smaller, they wouldn't be crushed by the larger people. I ended up getting a spot right in the front. After standing around a little, I randomly shouted, "CITIZEN ERASED!" (I said it pretty loudly in my dream and woke up a few seconds later, so I feared I actually shouted it in my sleep :chuckle:) Then the guys came on while the stage was still being set up and began playing CE. Dom called me up because he couldn't find one of his drums, so I had to find it for him. They went backstage, never finishing the song. They finally came out for the actual show though and eventually played CE. Near the end of the show, everyone started screaming, "PLAY RULED BY SECRECY!" So they stopped mid-song (I think they were playing a weird version of TiRO), and began RBS.

Finally! A Muse dream! I haven't had one in ages. So last night I dreamed that I was at some festival that was only a half an hour away from my house. Muse was playing last that day, but I randomly stopped by earlier for lunch and to see some bands that don't even exist outside of my dream. Muse were playing at eight, so I came around seven-thirty because there was some rule that people gathered in the pit by age. Since younger people tend to be smaller, they wouldn't be crushed by the larger people. I ended up getting a spot right in the front. After standing around a little, I randomly shouted, "CITIZEN ERASED!" (I said it pretty loudly in my dream and woke up a few seconds later, so I feared I actually shouted it in my sleep :chuckle:) Then the guys came on while the stage was still being set up and began playing CE. Dom called me up because he couldn't find one of his drums, so I had to find it for him. They went backstage, never finishing the song. They finally came out for the actual show though and eventually played CE. Near the end of the show, everyone started screaming, "PLAY RULED BY SECRECY!" So they stopped mid-song (I think they were playing a weird version of TiRO), and began RBS.

Cool! You should try that in real life at a concert sometime.:p

I had a dream that I was Matt's son and that Muse had retired/died so the children of the band formed Muse 2.0 :stunned:

I remember there actually being a cheesey 'Rocky' montage where Matt was training me to be like him :LOL::facepalm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was watching a Nightmare on Elm Street last night, and that made for a really messed up dream. It wasn't Freddie, it was Matt. And his face wasn't all messed up either; it had that kind of eeireness that makes you look like Tom Riddle in the Chamber (you know). I know you wouldn't believe me, but he tried to kill me with the Glitterati, and not those claw-things. :stunned:

I'm just glad it wasn't real.