I fell asleep to Uno, and woke up to Overdue while playing Showbiz,and the songs filtered through my dreams.

Wish I could do that...I've had a dream 'about' Micro Cuts before, an experience like that with a full album like Showbiz or Origin would be pretty damn cool.

I had a dream that Kirk made me a love boat on here and Morgan and Dom fought over who gave me the most love O.o

I had a similar dream, except in mine Matt and Chris campaigned to take mine down. :$

Between the time I bought the tickets and went to see them, I had two dreams about Muse. In one of them, they were playing in this tiny little theatre, and I was really disappointed because it sucked, but on the other hand we ended up chatting, and in the other they were in this huge tent, and it was pretty cool, until it caved in.

I've had 2 Muse dreams in the past week :awesome: Ok, maybe they aren't that exciting but still :)

The first one I was just sitting in class at school, when outside they were like testing the speaker set-up for some event, and it was really loud. Then they started playing New Born, and I was like :awesome: but it was a different version of New Born, with synths and stuff. And everyone in my class started singing the lyrics to it :LOL: It was cool :p

The second one I have momentarily forgotten but I'll let you know when I remember.

I've had 2 Muse dreams in the past week :awesome: Ok, maybe they aren't that exciting but still :)

The first one I was just sitting in class at school, when outside they were like testing the speaker set-up for some event, and it was really loud. Then they started playing New Born, and I was like :awesome: but it was a different version of New Born, with synths and stuff. And everyone in my class started singing the lyrics to it :LOL: It was cool :p

The second one I have momentarily forgotten but I'll let you know when I remember.

I wish my class was like that.

• 1 month later...

I've been having weird dreams lately about the new album :$

The other night I dreamed that the first single was released, and it was an instrumental that was only about a minute long! It sounded a bit like the first part of the album trailer, but with more riffs and an epic bass line. The name started with an S, but it wasn't Supremacy. The music video featured Matt driving around a hovercraft on top of a lake, I shit you not.:LOL:

And then last night I dreamed that the whole album was leaked online. None of the music from the trailer was featured in the album, and it was more like Radiohead's TKOL than anything. Literally every Muser hated it :eek:

I just had a dream that I met them and was talking with them. It was one of those dreams that feels so real. Then my mom woke me up for school and I was in a crap mood for the rest of the day. I'm pretty sure I mumbled something about Matt right when I got up but I think my mom just ignored me.

Wish I could do that...I've had a dream 'about' Micro Cuts before, an experience like that with a full album like Showbiz or Origin would be pretty damn cool.

Where they like Matt's that inspired the song? XD

But anyway, I remember another one where our school went to a brewers game and Muse would be the opening act (why? I don't know) so then me and 2 friends were allowed go on the stage. My friends started dancing and jumping like old ladies. I was about to but then I realized it wasn't Muse, but a terrible tribute band that pulled of the 70's hair-band look. I don't know why it took me so long to figure out these fools where impostures, but the dream just ended there to them performing Uprising to playback. :(

Where they like Matt's that inspired the song? XD

Not sure. There was like a red/orange sky with giant guillotine blade things everywhere hanging from the sky that were swinging and I was running through them trying not to die, I guess. The ground was red as well, IIRC, and the hills kept shifting and morphing, especially during the chorus. Trippy dream, t'was cool though.