I didn't think you could take over that topic with your own dream stories..

Ah, sure, the others have. Your not supposed to, i guess, as it is about that persons dream - but when have people on this board stuck to the idea of the actual post. Anything we see remotely to do with we have to say, we post on. (Royal or Community We - There lies the mystery of what I am saying)

Ah, sure, the others have. Your not supposed to, i guess, as it is about that persons dream - but when have people on this board stuck to the idea of the actual post. Anything we see remotely to do with we have to say, we post on. (Royal or Community We - There lies the mystery of what I am saying)

i didnt catch one word of that

sesame street was great...but if i was a kid now watching some of the kiddies programmes now i'd be terrified :rolleyes:

I agree....the childrens programmes that I watched as a...er...child were far superior to the ones on now....telletubbies...urgh.....I don't know the names of many others, but most of the ones with the fat brightly coloured costumes on look shite.

I agree....the childrens programmes that I watched as a...er...child were far superior to the ones on now....telletubbies...urgh.....I don't know the names of many others, but most of the ones with the fat brightly coloured costumes on look shite.

if you were a kid again and you were placed infornt of the TV to watch a show called "the worms" (this IS a real kids show) you wouldn't be scared?

main.jpg

I'm 17 and i'm scared

• 2 years later...

This is possibly the weirdest (and most depressing) dream I have ever had. I mean really, really odd.

First I dreamed that I was in a big corridor, a bit hospital-like, and it was infested with wasps, all over the place. That part was so strange that i can't remember most of it. Then I dreamed that my best friend had died and left her boyfriend to look after a baby all on his own. Then, while I was at home and on MSN, talking to him about it (and he was being really sarcastic - I even dreamed the whole chat!), there was a thing on TV saying that Matt Bellamy had died! Died? I looked it up on here, and for someone reason, none of you cared. I was saying 'But he's dead! Don't you realise????' and you all ignored me and talked about some guy with an afro (?). Then I was in the living room when all of I sudden I was holding a book which felt a bit like a university prospectus, but turned out to be a Matt Bellamy Biography. Then for some reason it turned all magazine-y in the middle and had a load of film reviews, game reviews and adverts, including, ironically, a bad review of Black Holes and Revelations! Then I got to the end (without reading a single Matt-related word), and at the back it said: 'If you liked this biography, send $10 to the USA so we can keep printing more.' I think there may have been something in the dream about mental illness too but that's probably because I'd just finished reading 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest'. In real life, that is.

Strangely, I've only had anything to so with Muse stuff for about a month, and can't claim to be a massive huge crazy fan or anything. I blame you lot (and the cheese I had last night).

Well over the past five years, I remember dreams about...

the Beatles being on a really bad game show which seemed a lot like Ludo (you know, the primary colour game)

Being chased by a snake round a barbeque

Being pregnant and being annoyed because I couldn't reach my college desk

Examining strange green worms in Textiles which had eyes that moved up and down their body

Seeing my Religious Studies teacher at the beach when he floated past me on a surfboard

Standing on a random platform in our local shopping centre in the middle of the night

Being completely blind with a big bandage over my eyes and sitting in a chair listening to Cats the musical on CD while singing Memory really loud

Announcing that I was getting married while at my year 11 prom, and my college tutors (no idea how this works) being there and looking really, really confused at this notion

Dancing a viennese waltz in the drama studio of my senior school

And so on and so forth, so this really isn't that weird, I suppose :D

This should be a Dream thread, ive had a few Muse ones.

Had one dream where Matt Singing & Playing on his white Piano on our 6th Form Field, on his own. No one noticed him :stunned: I was the only one who did ...... lol.

Also had a Dream where Muse were playing in my loft (!), they were making the new album in there. I went up (just being my normal self) saying 'Fancy a Cuppa??', and I got tea for them. Was well weird, didnt even freak out of anything :LOL:

Non-Muse dreams consist of -

Me & My mate walking to 6th Form and found a field, with cows.....then we fed these cows plastic green bottles, and the cows loved them. Also there was this boy who was throwing bottles at them...cause he felt like it :stunned:

Being chased by Bunny Rabbits, a mass number of them down my street. And I watched the Tv and it said Ipswich was infested with Bunny Rabbits, then the Bunny Rabbits caught me then I woke up.

Im weird