• 3 weeks later...

I had a good one and quite odd,last night.

Everyone was obssesed with Muse,so they were the most popular band ever!So,wherever you were you could see Muse.

I was wandering around the city(not where I live) and as I was walking I noticed that there was huge screens everywhere showing a Muse gig and I stopped to watch it.I was like :eek: when I realised that the stage was on fire when someone tried to sabotage them,and started screaming.

Then the camera turns to Matt,who's wearing a blonde,curly wig which suddenly got on fire and fell of his head.Then his blue emo-like hair got burnt too and he was bald:stunned:

Hahaha, no....funny though, we had a conversation (he's a huge Muse fan also) and in the midst of my rambling about matt he said, "I swear, if you say Matt's name while we're having sex....."

He sounds awesome, Bellamy-esque, a muse fan, that's what I want but nobody around me really knows about muse unless i start rambling about them. I pissed my friend off so much today talking about muse it was funny but I'd rather laugh at something muse-y with somebody who'd get the joke.

I had a good one and quite odd,last night.

Everyone was obssesed with Muse,so they were the most popular band ever!So,wherever you were you could see Muse.

I was wandering around the city(not where I live) and as I was walking I noticed that there was huge screens everywhere showing a Muse gig and I stopped to watch it.I was like :eek: when I realised that the stage was on fire when someone tried to sabotage them,and started screaming.

Then the camera turns to Matt,who's wearing a blonde,curly wig which suddenly got on fire and fell of his head.Then his blue emo-like hair got burnt too and he was bald:stunned:

That's scary!!!:eek: I don't even want to imagine it!

• 4 weeks later...

I see muser don't have musey dreams anymoar.Sad:(

I had 2 the last 2 days.

I can't remember the one pwoperly but I can remember one scene.I was about to cross a busy road but someone grabbed my arm and I turned around.He was Dom and he was pointing at someone a metre away.I looked to that direction and I saw BH&R era Matt hitting on a girl.Me and Dom looked at each other:wtf:

:LOL:

In the other one I dreamt I was home watching TV,actually the News.The reporter started saying "3 British men have contaminated with a very dangerous virus that causes pain to the joints...":wtf: and that's when I noticed the title "Muse in danger".

And he added "They all have gone to Switzerland to cure their illness.They are in great danger" and I remember feeling so depressed after that:stunned:

He sounds awesome, Bellamy-esque, a muse fan, that's what I want but nobody around me really knows about muse unless i start rambling about them. I pissed my friend off so much today talking about muse it was funny but I'd rather laugh at something muse-y with somebody who'd get the joke.

I did the same until I took an arrow to the knee.

Freaking old joke. I stopped talking about Muse around my friends when one of them sent me an angry email.

Just woke up from a disturbing dream. I was Katniss (just finished up the first Hunger Games book), and was running downstream in that little creek. When I got to the cave, Peeta had his throat slit and, instead of Cato, Dom was sitting next to him, smiling at me like I was next. Then I woke up.

:stunned:

:eek: That's so scary!

Just woke up from a disturbing dream. I was Katniss (just finished up the first Hunger Games book), and was running downstream in that little creek. When I got to the cave, Peeta had his throat slit and, instead of Cato, Dom was sitting next to him, smiling at me like I was next. Then I woke up.

:stunned:

Smiling like this?

q-mag-october-2011.jpg

I had a dream that I was walking around in the Origin Of Symmetry artwork while all these giant knife things swinging from the sky kept nearly killing me, Micro Cuts was playing as well. Scary stuff to be honest.

You've read too much about the 'Origin...' era. :LOL: It's good stuff though and wow what an awesome dream... I want one like that! :$

Less of a dream really but it was the first day back to school after the xmas break today and I woke up a 6.30 - I usually get up at 7.00 so I tried to get back to sleep... Of course it didn't work (I hate school so much) but I got into a half-awake-half-asleep mode and I could hear 'Take A Bow' playing faintly in the background. It wasn't actually on though - Just in my head. :$

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that I was starting a new school and I met a guy, who was also new, who was a Muse fan :awesome:. He asked me if he could borrow my Showbiz CD for Christmas :wtf::LOL: I was so disappointed when I woke up but relieved at the same time because starting a new school is a nightmare :facepalm:

I had a dream that Matt Bellamy came to stay at my house. I showed him an idea for a new music video involving mirrors smashing. He said he loved it and would use it for his new album:happy:

MIRROR SMASHING??? :eek: Now it's out there, people are gonna use it! :\mm/:

I dreamt that I was lying on my driveway watching the stars with Dom and Matt. Then a black hole appeared infront of us . I tried to run away but I couldn't move. While I was trying to get up Matt pointed to the black hole and said "Thats pretty!" Then I woke up.

I can imagine matt saying that. :) and it probably was pretty ^^