Finally! A Muse dream! I haven't had one in ages. So last night I dreamed that I was at some festival that was only a half an hour away from my house. Muse was playing last that day, but I randomly stopped by earlier for lunch and to see some bands that don't even exist outside of my dream. Muse were playing at eight, so I came around seven-thirty because there was some rule that people gathered in the pit by age. Since younger people tend to be smaller, they wouldn't be crushed by the larger people. I ended up getting a spot right in the front. After standing around a little, I randomly shouted, "CITIZEN ERASED!" (I said it pretty loudly in my dream and woke up a few seconds later, so I feared I actually shouted it in my sleep :chuckle:) Then the guys came on while the stage was still being set up and began playing CE. Dom called me up because he couldn't find one of his drums, so I had to find it for him. They went backstage, never finishing the song. They finally came out for the actual show though and eventually played CE. Near the end of the show, everyone started screaming, "PLAY RULED BY SECRECY!" So they stopped mid-song (I think they were playing a weird version of TiRO), and began RBS.

Hopefully it wasn't FeelingGood:LOL:

I had a dream that I was Matt's son and that Muse had retired/died so the children of the band formed Muse 2.0 :stunned:

I remember there actually being a cheesey 'Rocky' montage where Matt was training me to be like him :LOL::facepalm:

:LOL:Imagine all the planet in a band since everyone's Chris' kids:p

I was watching a Nightmare on Elm Street last night, and that made for a really messed up dream. It wasn't Freddie, it was Matt. And his face wasn't all messed up either; it had that kind of eeireness that makes you look like Tom Riddle in the Chamber (you know). I know you wouldn't believe me, but he tried to kill me with the Glitterati, and not those claw-things.

I'm just glad it wasn't real.

It's kind of creepy and funny at the same time!Poor Glitterati.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was watching a Nightmare on Elm Street last night, and that made for a really messed up dream. It wasn't Freddie, it was Matt. And his face wasn't all messed up either; it had that kind of eeireness that makes you look like Tom Riddle in the Chamber (you know). I know you wouldn't believe me, but he tried to kill me with the Glitterati, and not those claw-things. :stunned:

I'm just glad it wasn't real.

TOOOOOOOMMMMM RIDDLEEEEEEEEEEEEE :ninja:

I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHH!! :awesome:

i had another dream, i had this dream that me and all my family and some friends as well were all in this big crowd on the beach -somewhere tropical, surprisingly - lining up for this rollercoaster ride that everyone said was the best. i say rollercoaster, it was this 4 seated thing that catapulted you into the sea, then reeled you back in!! :chuckle:

and for some reason my nan was organising who had to go on it, and i was somehow involved in operating the thing, too. And when it was my turn to go, 3 people turned up.

none other than Muse! :D and asked if they could go on with me

of course i was blushing, really pleased and giggly and in my dream i kept thinking 'don't mess this up, talk to them, don't be so shy' because i really wanted the courage to talk to them. So then we got in our seats, me next to Matt. Who had red hair by the way - they were all OoS era.

after that i was only half-asleep and started to wake up a little, but i remember talking to Matt and giving him my cat hat,:chuckle: whilst Dom and Chris laughed... but i think i woke up soon after that :(

me and all my family and some friends as well were all in this big crowd on the beach -somewhere tropical, surprisingly - lining up for this rollercoaster ride that everyone said was the best. i say rollercoaster, it was this 4 seated thing that catapulted you into the sea, then reeled you back in!! :chuckle:

Whoa! That is some insane rollercoaster. Probably you would die on impact with the water ... but the idea is good! You should become a rollercoaster designer! :LOL:

Yeah.. it would be scary to have a dream like that :erm:

DREAM MATT, STOP BEING SCARY FOR THIS MUSER!!

I know. That's what freaks me out. Chris and Dom are all nicey-nicey when they pop up but for the most part dream-Matt is just so...scary.

:stunned:

Of course it doesn't help when it feels like my Muse poster is watching me. All. The. Time.

EDIT: I can still remember that dream where that student band put on a crappy rendition of Hysteria. For some reason it cracks me up.

Woooooo had a proper Musey dream for the first time in months. Nothing really happened but better than nothing :p

Matt, Dom and Chris were standing outside the venue they're about to play. Dom and Chris were both talking over each other, trying to give Matt last minute advice and stuff (oh yeah I think it might have been the first gig of the tour) but Matt was chillaxed and nodding but not listening. Matt was wearing these white pants and there were words all over it, kind of like a word cloud, and among the words a phrase that I noticed was "Look at my sexymanlinesshfddskfhioewfhkl" :LOL: There was a red double decker bus parked next to them and Morgan was sitting on the ledge of a window on the first level and he was strumming a ukulele :happy:

Whoa! That is some insane rollercoaster. Probably you would die on impact with the water ... but the idea is good! You should become a rollercoaster designer! :LOL:

Actually, Mythbusters did something like this, and you wouldn't. It's a lot better than concrete. :LOL:

haha i didn't know about mythbusters! when i woke up i thought "that would be a funny rollercoaster...." and then i thought "actually...i'd go on something like that!" :LOL:

in fact, i haven't been on lots of big rollercoasters, i know i'd be dead scared on any of them, plus i have a record of being travel sick, so who knows what i'd be like on those massive rollercoasters!!:$:LOL: thanks though!! :)

I had a dream last night! It went like this: I was looking through the Muse Photo album on.mu except they were videos. I saw the one with the guys up in a fake shark head, and then I was at an amusement park/ hotel thing with Muse! They were playing around, and then Matt, his girlfriend (apparently named Jessica), the hotel manager, and I were in the lobby. Matt was saying to Jessica that he loved her, but the hotel manager said, "No, I love her!" The scene changed after that. then I saw Matt,, then Dom, in Chris's orange, yellow, and brown plaid shirt. It was way too big for them, it was like a tent! :chuckle: They were riding a bike in sepia-tone during this. Then Dom put on his Spider-Dom outfit and I don't know, but maybe Matt had a Wonder Woman outfit on. They were running towards Dom's girlfriend's house, where Dom was going to recite a poem. But my stupid alarm clock woke me up after that. :stunned:

I was getting into my fourth hour at school (my old school that I miss very much :(), and I see some person in the seat in front of mine. I notice he is wearing a black t-shirt with a gigantic Muse logo on it. Like, so large it's tilted vertically. So I'm just barely paying attention to the lesson, like most kids do in a boring class, and this person turns around. It's Showbiz-era Matt. He smiles at me for a brief moment, and turns back around like nothing ever even happened.

(dream-Matt's scary streak is finally ending :dance:)