Most of my dreams are just going to concerts, but my dream will come true this year :)

As a matter of fact actually, a dream I had after watching Reading 2011 was Matt asked me to come on stage and pick one song for them to perform and for me to sing along on stage with him, evidently I chose Citizen Erased (My favourite song), I let Matt sing the final part, it was beautiful, I cried, then woke up.....

Edited by Kojane

• 3 weeks later...

I had a couple of dreams a week ago. In one of them i owned THE Delorean and i got it home and tried to use it but the Fuzz Factory didn't work. I tried to get it to work by doing a lot of weird non-relateded things but it didn't work. The second one i owned the black M1D1 and Glitterati and my grandmother put them on the roof of the car in a busy shopping centre car park and they both got stolen. :(

I had a dream recently that I was talking with them on a flying train. And the windows were open and it was raining. Completely irrelevant to the rest of the dream, but I remember enjoying it double what I would have if it had been sunny.

I also had a dream once I was Matt, and I was performing in my school's talent show. When I walked out onto the stage, I fell through a hole into a giant game of Pacman, except Pacman was trying to eat me. Eventually I jumped through another hole and landed in the Hunger Games, and I did this awesome thing where I did a somersault and then shot Justin Bieber through the chest with Katniss's bow and arrow, and then Chris and Dom showed up with machine guns and shot up all the other tributes. xD It was fun.

Also, once I dreamed I was Maximum Ride and I went to see a Muse concert, then at the end they all opened their wings and me, Muse and the flock soared into the sky. :D

Once had that dream where Muse are writing the next album,after T2L,and they organized a competition for the best name here at the boards,and I won stuff,name I made up was "In Stone" ... And the winner would get to attend studio sessions etc.and Matt asked me how I'd like the album to be,and I said this: "OoS meets Deep Purple's Machine Head,possible?".Then everyone stared at me like they were looking at an extraordinary man,weird feeling ya know,and then it ended...

• 2 weeks later...

I had another Muse dream last night... I dreamed that I had got tickets to the iTunes festival and I was seeing Muse live for the first time ever! I don't remember much about it except that they opened with NSC and everyone started laughing including Matt. I guess they played it as a joke because there's no way they would ever open a gig with NSC (Or would they..? :eek:)

I think they also played at least Survival, Madness and MK Ultra, as well as some old b-side that I didn't recognise :( I'm pretty sure the actual setlist will not be as random as this one :LOL:

Argh. I've been having terrible dreams (well, nightmares really) in which Muse have been appearing in various TV shows such as Jools Holland, Saturday Night Live promoting the new album. They keep saying things like "This is a new song, it's called Panic Station" or whatever, but whenever they start playing, it's just Neutron Star Collision :eek:

I just hope it's not a warning of things to come... :$

The only dreams I have that involve Muse in any way nowadays always involve me having some kind of argument/fight with Matt for whatever reason :LOL:

Usually, it's over setlists or something and I'd be sat there with him while he writes one and when I make suggestions he gets all argumentative and things escalate very quickly until we're both pretty much saying, "Yeah? Come at me, you prick!" :rolleyes:

Several days ago right after the 'intimate' gigs were announced (and I was dying inside knowing I would never be able to go) I had a dream that Muse set up a smallish stage in the middle of my school's field and the 'moshpit' was literally 20x15m and there were like 3 rows of fold-out chairs behind it, and somehow I had managed to get a ticket.

They opened with Microcuts. And then went into Dead Star. And Matt was the OoS era version of himself and was going mental. Then I woke up :(

I always dream of Matt for last 3 days. My dream is like to-be-continued story. Tuesday night I dreamt that I met Matt and introduced each other. It continued on Wednesday night, I dreamt that I became Matt's friend but he didn't regard me as his friend, and Thursday night it continued again, I dreamt that I had the crazy fight with him because of it

Several days ago right after the 'intimate' gigs were announced (and I was dying inside knowing I would never be able to go) I had a dream that Muse set up a smallish stage in the middle of my school's field and the 'moshpit' was literally 20x15m and there were like 3 rows of fold-out chairs behind it, and somehow I had managed to get a ticket.

They opened with Microcuts. And then went into Dead Star. And Matt was the OoS era version of himself and was going mental. Then I woke up :(

xD That is awesome.

I had a dream once that for some reason my science teacher wasn't there and Matt was my sub. I was sitting next to Dom and one of my best friends and we basically spent the whole class talking about different brands of candy bars and Doctor Who. It was actually pretty epic.

And then the scene changed, and I was going ice skating with Dom at this strange rink in a mall somewhere (i'm a figure skater). Or at least, I was supposed to. The zamboni (ice-cleaner-truck-thing) had broken, and they forced us all to hose off the ice and wipe it down with our soakers (blade covers). And it was really hot there, too. The last thing I remember is Dom going, "This sucks." And me all like, "Yeah, I like my home rink better." And then I woke up.

I had my first Muse dream last night, I guess because of all the hype about the Cologne gig. I can't remember it that well now but basically..

Myself and friends (no idea who they actually were!) were queueing outside the venue, which was a really small, run down church (?!!!). Inside there were about 20 in the audience and we sat watching as Matt started warming up on stage and then started walking up and down the aisle with sound crew discussing the acoustics etc. I remember thinking about grabbing him as he walked past, but everyone else was oblivious to what was going on - eating sandwiches and drinking from flasks like some kind of picnic, so I decided it would be inappropriate to be a fangirl. I thought the place was going to get really packed later (this was MUSE!), but it didn't and I was confused by that.

Later, I was sat up on a sort of concrete corridor watching the concert from above and it lasted for about 5 songs, all from TR, and then it ended. Everyone around me just walked off, having not listened to it all at all as they were still picnic-ing. I remember thinking it was amazing, but was disappointed because I had heard it all before and it was really short.

That should have been in a spoiler probably!

I've had many strange Muse dreams. The weirdest thing about dreams with Matt in, is he can never speak (except in the one Doctor who dream I had of him). He can sing etc, but he cannot speak yet I know what he wants to say. I always found that odd.

The first one I ever had was Matt invited me over to have dinner at their studio with the guys. He then sat down with me on the floor and he taught me how to play Plug in Baby on my acoustic guitar (in real life I had only been playing for 2 months). When I woke up, I picked up my guitar and I could play the whole riff perfectly... I had never even tried learning this song before this dream and could then play it. It was awesome.

Last night I dreamt I was at a music festival in 1999 watching MUSE covering a Nirvana song, then Filip, and lastly Nature_1. However Matt (Showbiz era Matt) suddenly had stage fright and refused to sing on stage, instead he leant against a concrete column in an underground carpark with a microphone and started sing-screaming into it. Dom and Chris completely destroyed the stage, and Dom threw Chris's bass into the crowd and killed some poor guy. I then went backstage to help Matt (Now Resistance era Matt), and three other girls clean up. However this turned into a chair throwing competition. Whoever could hurl one of the plastic chairs over this 7 foot wall would win 2000 dollars courtesy of Matt. One of the girls won it but gave it to me, I then tried to return it to Matt. Matt then morphed into a 50 year old version of himself (he looked a bit like Tom Waits).

Another one I had was Doctor who related: I had travelled to London and was busking in the snow when some guy stole my guitar. I went back to my hostel and woke up to see my guitar was back. There was a note on it in fancy script that said "I thought you might want this back." I then went back to my busking spot, then to a Museum filled with animal parts, when I exited it was dark. I walked by an alleyway which had a blue police box nestled within, I went to push the door open when at the same moment, a hand grabbed my shoulder. A british voice came from behind me “Ha, so I’m not the only one who doesn’t read the instructions.” I was shocked to see it was Matt. He told me to open the Police box door and I saw that it was bigger on the inside. I started saying "It's the Tar-" he interupted and said “TARDIS, yeah, I think, I mean you’ve probably seen it off that show.” He spoke with that usual disjointed fashion of his. I was all like how can you be Matt and an Alien (lol)

And of course, as my sig says, in a dream they once covered Mambo No. 5 :LOL:

And I'll stop now, 'cause I could go on.

Edited by TheAlmostDoctor

Another one I had was Doctor who related: I had travelled to London and was busking in the snow when some guy stole my guitar. I went back to my hostel and woke up to see my guitar was back. There was a note on it in fancy script that said "I thought you might want this back." I then went back to my busking spot, then to a Museum filled with animal parts, when I exited it was dark. I walked by an alleyway which had a blue police box nestled within, I went to push the door open when at the same moment, a hand grabbed my shoulder. A british voice came from behind me “Ha, so I’m not the only one who doesn’t read the instructions.” I was shocked to see it was Matt. He told me to open the Police box door and I saw that it was bigger on the inside. I started saying "It's the Tar-" he interupted and said “TARDIS, yeah, I think, I mean you’ve probably seen it off that show.” He spoke with that usual disjointed fashion of his. I was all like how can you be Matt and an Alien (lol)

That is AWESOME.

I had a dream once that I was Martha and Matt (as he was during Showbiz xD) was the Doctor, and Chris and Dom were there and Dom kept flirting with me :$:LOL: except then we started being chased by daleks and Chris and Dom died and then they cornered me and Matt and exterminated us. :'(

Also, I just realized my sig says "If you can dream it, you can do it" which I may have to change due to the amount of strange dreams I have and the fact that I probably have some really awesome dreams that I don't remember. :(

Double post....

Last night I had another awesome, but slightly weird Muse dream. I was at a gig in a really small venue on the 2nd Law Tour. They were playing Liquid State, which sounded awesome live, then immediately after it finished Chris started playing the Futurism bassline. Everyone thought it was Hysteria, until Matt started playing the riff. I was so excited, but everyone around me looked really puzzled because none of them knew the song. I tried to explain to them, but no one spoke English so I ended up the only one who knew the song :$ But after Futurism they played Sunburn and of course everyone knew that one. It was a cool new arrangement with Chris on piano, Matt on guitar and Morgan on bass. I don't remember anything other than those three songs though :(

I had a dream the other day that I met them before they did their gig at some festival, and Matt and Dom were having a picnic on this lawn waiting for Chris, some security guy let me go talk to them as I had a pass but they were really horrible to me. I was wearing a green jacket (for some reason) and Dom was like "you clearly can't dress hahaha" and Matt banged on about how much he hated the fans. It was quite upsetting :(