Hi

First post, and kind of an odd introduction, but here goes... I have a request. Well... lets call it a "game". I had a dream about 5 months ago that I recalled vividly when I awoke.

99% of it is irrelevant here, but the other part has kept me on tenterhooks, as far-fetched as it is. I'm sure other people have had dreams of this nature, but I haven't had any prior to this one that have stayed with me for so long and with such clarity.

*drum roll*

It was the title of the forthcoming album.

Anti-climax! I know, I know, hardly ground-shaking stuff. But a couple of other dreams followed in quick succession that dealt with more significant issues. There were three in all, and I haven't had any like them since. If there's anything to this I'll take the others more seriously.

I can imagine how this must sound, but you know what it's like when you're on the "inside" of something like this, you can't shake the curiosity until you know for sure. Pity me.

So anyway, there'd be no point in announcing the title from my dream after the fact, so I've created a text file containing nothing but the words from the dream, and put it into a password protected archive file (I used 7zip).

The plan is that I come back and add the password once an announcement is made. It's totally loony-tunes, but it's the best I can come up with :)

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zy5v6ro6oevhar1

Now, I'll put on my crazy hat and go sit in the dunces corner. S'long.

Hi

First post, and kind of an odd introduction, but here goes... I have a request. Well... lets call it a "game". I had a dream about 5 months ago that I recalled vividly when I awoke.

99% of it is irrelevant here, but the other part has kept me on tenterhooks, as far-fetched as it is. I'm sure other people have had dreams of this nature, but I haven't had any prior to this one that have stayed with me for so long and with such clarity.

*drum roll*

Anti-climax! I know, I know, hardly ground-shaking stuff. But a couple of other dreams followed in quick succession that dealt with more significant issues. There were three in all, and I haven't had any like them since. If there's anything to this I'll take the others more seriously.

I can imagine how this must sound, but you know what it's like when you're on the "inside" of something like this, you can't shake the curiosity until you know for sure. Pity me.

So anyway, there'd be no point in announcing the title from my dream after the fact, so I've created a text file containing nothing but the words from the dream, and put it into a password protected archive file (I used 7zip).

The plan is that I come back and add the password once an announcement is made. It's totally loony-tunes, but it's the best I can come up with :)

What? So you're not going to tell us the dream-title? :confused:

Hi

*drum roll*

I tried to download it and open it but I can't... It says the files are either damaged or something else... :( I'm really interested though - As long as you're not making me download a virus... :LOL:

I had a dream this morning where someone spotted the small muse logo on my shirt and shouted MUUUUUUUUUSE really loud in the middle of the carpark. I was like OMG YOU LIKE MUSE? and she was like I LOVE MUSE! I CAN'T WAIT TILL LATE OCTOBER FOR THE ALBUM! (I guess my brain made up the "late" part. Or maybe I've become psychic)

Is it sad that this is my most favourite dream ever? :p

I had a dream this morning where someone spotted the small muse logo on my shirt and shouted MUUUUUUUUUSE really loud in the middle of the carpark. I was like OMG YOU LIKE MUSE? and she was like I LOVE MUSE! I CAN'T WAIT TILL LATE OCTOBER FOR THE ALBUM! (I guess my brain made up the "late" part. Or maybe I've become psychic)

Is it sad that this is my most favourite dream ever? :p

No,it's not. Maybe you are a psychic. I had a dream that I was going to a gig in Paris.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Muse dream a few months ago that I was driving down an alleyway, and spotted an open door, that lead to a shop that was full of Muse shirts and accessories, etc.,I got super excited and went into the shop a bought a ton of Muse shirts. then when i was leaving, I saw a pair of rainbow pants! for some reason this totally reminded me of Matt, (normally it probably would have reminded me of Dom, but in this case it was Matt) so I bought those too.

then I went home and tried them on. the pants were kind of tight, so i was sure they wouldn't fit, but when i looked in the mirror they fit perfectly! Okay, here's the strangest part of my dream; after I tried the rainbow pants on, when I looked in the mirror, I realized I had actually turned into Matt. and it was Matt from the Origin of Symmetry era. I had blue hair and everything!

I had a Muse dream a few months ago that I was driving down an alleyway, and spotted an open door, that lead to a shop that was full of Muse shirts and accessories, etc.,I got super excited and went into the shop a bought a ton of Muse shirts. then when i was leaving, I saw a pair of rainbow pants! for some reason this totally reminded me of Matt, (normally it probably would have reminded me of Dom, but in this case it was Matt) so I bought those too.

then I went home and tried them on. the pants were kind of tight, so i was sure they wouldn't fit, but when i looked in the mirror they fit perfectly! Okay, here's the strangest part of my dream; after I tried the rainbow pants on, when I looked in the mirror, I realized I had actually turned into Matt. and it was Matt from the Origin of Symmetry era. I had blue hair and everything!

that would be awesome!

A day in the life of Matt Bellamy... I wonder what we could all get up to? :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...
A day in the life of Matt Bellamy... I wonder what we could all get up to? :shifty:

hahaha yeah it only lasted for a few seconds though, because my mom woke me up, so i couldn't really do anything .... I wonder what would have happened if I wasn't woken up though.... :chuckle::shifty: