What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Ah, so you got his set-list. I did ask for it but it was just too late. Already have a few from previous gigs. My hearing has gone from being right at the front (Chris's side) I can only hear a loud ringing in my ears. The crowd were on really good form tonight, everyone where I was seemed to be having a great time. It was nice meeting other forum members (I was the female in the red Teignmouth t-shirt). My 14th Muse gig. Early flight back tomorrow.

I think the hardest I cheered all night was when I saw Eri in the Jigsaw mask on the towers :LOL::LOL::LOL:

That being said it was incredible. The cutout during New Born and Matt's accompanying bow and "good night" just to come back 4 minutes later was hilarious. They picked up literally right where they left off too.

Setlist wasn't anything unexpected but I tend to just go into a trance and rock out to whatever they're playing so I have no complaints. I had to up the ante for GL bc NOBODY seemed to appreciate the cheesiness in my section like I did :LOL: There were many raucous clapping and fist pumps to be had.

Can't be bothered to read through the thread right now, but tonight was a blast. First off, set list was crap, let's not beat around the bush. I knew we were in for trouble set list-wise when they addressed us as "Uniondale" instead of as "New York" and the power outage really sucked the energy out of the place -- the band had come out on fire and the crowd had been blazing right up until the failure. But I think both sides made the most out of a bad situation and the crowd was still pretty good for the rest of the show where I was (front and center about 20 feet from barrier), and I don't know if I've ever jumped so much in my life. I was dying through GL, USoE and FG though. Eri, I cracked up so hard when your mug took over the middle screen at the end! :LOL:

the crowd can really make a show. here is my summary:

the msg show had no technical difficulties, a better setlist, and more people.

this was a better show. i had an incredible time for both shows, but this one def hit me a bit harder and i think the crowd had a lot to do with it. it's also a good deal louder (imo) in nassau coliseum than MSG, possibly all those metal rafters up top, which also makes for an epic time.

Show was Amazing!!! So shiny and beautiful :) and it seemed to go by so fast....

Overall I loved it!

My friends who went who aren't fans were blown away by awesomeness.

Where I was in the pit wasn't that bad. My friend and I were about the 3rd people away from the front but there was someone behind us who just kept pushing everyone and she's a small girl so couldn't take it so left me up there alone. For my first time on the floor the pushing was a tad overwhelming and intense but I still had fun.

Oh my gooshness and the sound cut out! I thought it was a strange new part of the show, but I guess not? That was weird but the rest was still amazing.

ah so sleepy. hope everyone had fun too!! :)

What was the process like of getting into the show for GA tickets. Did they mark your tickets early in the day or scan them and when did yall get wrist bands?

Basically queued all day, lined up single file only to be let in something like 4 different doors, tickets were scanned, we ran aaaaaaaaaall the way down this huge ramp, gave up our tickets for wristbands, then went to the floor.

Well.... I survived the barrier on crutches with three broken toes :awesome: Everyone around me got a pick or a balloon or a setlist, but I'm just happy I can still walk and that I met Tom on my way out. And I think me and the other barrier people freaked Matt out with our extremely dramatic Guiding Light miming :chuckle:

Back from the show, what a night! The crowd was absolutely insane and the soreness probably won't go away anytime soon. The setlist wasn't as good as MSG but the crowd energy definitely made this show better IMO. Ran into and met so many awesome people.

I was the guy with the gray jacket who crowd surfed a couple of times during KOC and MOTP (apologies to the girl I accidentally kicked; was searching for you after the show to apologize). Hoping everyone had a blast, and looking forward to their next tour. :)

Another great gig' date=' even with the sound cutting out. Metric also great support. Met some forum members. Spoke with Tom at the end and Dom recognised us and waved. Not sure how we'll cope with no more gigs lined up. Fantastic night.[/quote']

i've been trying to cope since June :LOL:

just got back, was pretty epic even if there were no 'good' surprises

meaning the power outage was the only one. i got some of it recorded, but not what appeared to be Dom trying to explain to the crowd what happened in sign language. i wasn't intending on recording much, but thought what the hell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwWuhDvNJAg

:chuckle: Sounds like a funny moment all in all with Matt saying goodnight aswell. :D Must have taken a little while to get back into the vibe after that but glad you all had a great evening. :)

Things for now as I queue at the Pru:

- New Born cut out was hilarious. Matt did a WTF pose and then bowed and laughed. Chris was smoking a cigarette. And then they restarted from the solo.

- girl behind me had a sign asking for a pick so she was the one Matt threw it to. And then the 2nd time I honestly don't know who it was for, maybe he thought she didn't get it so threw another one? either way Eri got that one and I got one later finally!

- Kay said Matt was giving me a WTF look during GL with my intensely dramatic version. Idk XD I WAS directly facing him hahaha

- Matt picked up the Superdom undies after PIB! Hope he got my socks too haha

If I remember anything else I'll add it later. Triple C said it was fucking spectacular.

Things for now as I queue at the Pru:

- New Born cut out was hilarious. Matt did a WTF pose and then bowed and laughed. Chris was smoking a cigarette. And then they restarted from the solo.

- girl behind me had a sign asking for a pick so she was the one Matt threw it to. And then the 2nd time I honestly don't know who it was for, maybe he thought she didn't get it so threw another one? either way Eri got that one and I got one later finally!

- Kay said Matt was giving me a WTF look during GL with my intensely dramatic version. Idk XD I WAS directly facing him hahaha

- Matt picked up the Superdom undies after PIB! Hope he got my socks too haha

If I remember anything else I'll add it later. Triple C said it was fucking spectacular.

Is it me or are socks getting so much attention these days :chuckle:

Love the reaction on the cut out :LOL:

CrazyChris576 WTF CONFETTI-FILLED BALLOONS! HOW IS THIS BAND SO FUCKING AWESOME LIVE?

Bingo!

+1 Bingo!

I love the microphone fiend riff so much <3

Finally I'm done with 20 pages reading back

God that gig was just pure :awesome:

IT WAS MY FIRST ONE TOO :O

I mean yes I got seats, but I was completely surprised at the amount of people that filled the whole GA pit and everyone who filled the surrounding seats. Me and my sister got a good view. overall I really liked the concert! I couldn't help but die from laughter when the sound went out in the middle of the guitar solo in New Born :LOL:. I'm still hyped up and my thoat hurts and ears still hurt and I'm kinda dead considering I slept at 2am and barely got sleep and woke up at 7am and... Wow I just realized that I have my best friends birthday party to go to later. -.- Either way.

OH YEAH! So 2 days ago, About 27 Shockwaves (who seems to be posting on .mu a lot now rather than twitter!), my best internet friend for over a year finally visited my house :'). We ate pizza and got to know each other, GOD IT WAS AMAZING. YES ANGIE, DON'T DENY THAT YOU'RE AMAZING. And then yesterday, in a crowd of god knows how many people, I found her again and gave her one last hug before we both had to leave. Gah, I miss you so much Angie! D: COME BACK TO NY.

so this was the most amazing show ever. i got sunburnt from queveing at 9 in the morn all day. when we got inside i felt like i was gonna faint before muse came on, and since i was up front the guard told me i had to leave to get water. the crowd was SO nice i was able to go from the very front of the put, back to a guard to get water and back to the front in TWO MINUTES, and then everyone cheered me as i splashed water everywhere.

i was the one who started the bliss chant when newborn crapped out and matt shook his head no :-(

i also had a plug in baby balloon in my hands but couldnt pop it.

unfortuuntaely my sister almost fainted during guiding light so i had to carry her out and take care of her with medics and missed 4 songs and had to give up my spot :-(

but still an amazing night!

and happy the ppl got their harmonica! i saw them make the sign they were in front of me outside and chris saw the sign and made sure he got it to them!

Archived