What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

TheLastRockStar MATT BELLAMY GAVE ME A PICK! AND HE MADE SURE I GOT IT. I LOVE HIM. THANK YOU @muse

blnkpgs A glimpse of jigsaw at the Muse show tonight. http://instagr.am/p/EKt4/

KeithRothschild Plug In Baby http://plixi.com/p/52549734

Dawni2 I uploaded a YouTube video -- 035 http://youtu.be/n0bIye9l0g0?a

Dawni2 I uploaded a YouTube video -- Muse - Feeling Good, Nassau Coliseum, NY 10/23/10 http://youtu.be/qROeHlknNYk?a

Dawni2 You know how I feel! @muse And I'm Feeling GOOD! I uploaded a YouTube video - Muse - Feeling Good NY 10/23/10 http://youtu.be/qROeHlknNYk?a

Dawni2 I uploaded a YouTube video -- Muse - Time IS Running Out, Nassau Coliseum, NY 10/23/10 http://youtu.be/pgPcd6gv4Ls?a

Juliet_D Photo: http://tumblr.com/xz0mxuo9o

dollhouseAli @muse A video of what happened during Newborn tonight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1znE4VZYfc

Things for now as I queue at the Pru:

- New Born cut out was hilarious. Matt did a WTF pose and then bowed and laughed. Chris was smoking a cigarette. And then they restarted from the solo.

- girl behind me had a sign asking for a pick so she was the one Matt threw it to. And then the 2nd time I honestly don't know who it was for, maybe he thought she didn't get it so threw another one? either way Eri got that one and I got one later finally!

- Kay said Matt was giving me a WTF look during GL with my intensely dramatic version. Idk XD I WAS directly facing him hahaha

- Matt picked up the Superdom undies after PIB! Hope he got my socks too haha

If I remember anything else I'll add it later. Triple C said it was fucking spectacular.

Tell Triple C: I Agree!!!!! :D

Anyone in seats able to hear the House of the Rising Sun sing-along? It sounded pretty epic in the pit, wondering if anyone else in the seats heard it.

Also seats seemed surprisingly tame in the few sections I saw. They usually go nuts when Matt gets close for SMBH but they seemed a bit pedestrian from what I saw. Could be wrong though.

Pit was awesome though, got dead at times (UD & GL) but that's bound to happen. My unnecessarily robust rocking out during GL made up for it though. I was on Matt's side and didn't get raped by a wave of asshole pushers when it started like usual, was rather shocked at that :LOL:

Anyone in seats able to hear the House of the Rising Sun sing-along? It sounded pretty epic in the pit, wondering if anyone else in the seats heard it.

Also seats seemed surprisingly tame in the few sections I saw. They usually go nuts when Matt gets close for SMBH but they seemed a bit pedestrian from what I saw. Could be wrong though.

Pit was awesome though, got dead at times (UD & GL) but that's bound to happen. My unnecessarily robust rocking out during GL made up for it though. I was on Matt's side and didn't get raped by a wave of asshole pushers when it started like usual, was rather shocked at that :LOL:

The crowd went nuts when Matt was spinning his amp around though. He would point it at one side and they would cheer, then go to the other side to get them to cheer louder. He looked as happy as a little kid doing that. HotRS sounded epic from the pit. Watching videos, I'd say we did a damn good job :)

so this was the most amazing show ever. i got sunburnt from queveing at 9 in the morn all day. when we got inside i felt like i was gonna faint before muse came on, and since i was up front the guard told me i had to leave to get water. the crowd was SO nice i was able to go from the very front of the put, back to a guard to get water and back to the front in TWO MINUTES, and then everyone cheered me as i splashed water everywhere.

i was the one who started the bliss chant when newborn crapped out and matt shook his head no :-(

i also had a plug in baby balloon in my hands but couldnt pop it.

unfortuuntaely my sister almost fainted during guiding light so i had to carry her out and take care of her with medics and missed 4 songs and had to give up my spot :-(

but still an amazing night!

and happy the ppl got their harmonica! i saw them make the sign they were in front of me outside and chris saw the sign and made sure he got it to them!

Some of the seated sections looked like they were into it but my section 111 was terrible. When WATU started my wife and I were the only ones who stood. I had to tell the girls behind me they were gonna need to stand cuz I was not gonna sit. The 12 year old girls in front of me went nuts for Supermassive but looked confused during NB, SS etc.

Great concert but way too short as expected. GL is a real mood killer. I ran to the bathroom as soon as I heard the first clap. It was empty when I got there but as I walked back I saw the line was out the door. Would kill for them to replace it with bliss or CE tonight:LOL:

The crowd went nuts when Matt was spinning his amp around though. He would point it at one side and they would cheer, then go to the other side to get them to cheer louder. He looked as happy as a little kid doing that. HotRS sounded epic from the pit. Watching videos, I'd say we did a damn good job :)

Yeah we did a pretty good job. Except we fucked up that "It's been the ruin of many..." part but I guess that's to be expected. :LOL: Well, I'm ready to do this all over again tonight!

Things for now as I queue at the Pru:

- New Born cut out was hilarious. Matt did a WTF pose and then bowed and laughed. Chris was smoking a cigarette. And then they restarted from the solo.

- girl behind me had a sign asking for a pick so she was the one Matt threw it to. And then the 2nd time I honestly don't know who it was for, maybe he thought she didn't get it so threw another one? either way Eri got that one and I got one later finally!

- Kay said Matt was giving me a WTF look during GL with my intensely dramatic version. Idk XD I WAS directly facing him hahaha

- Matt picked up the Superdom undies after PIB! Hope he got my socks too haha

If I remember anything else I'll add it later. Triple C said it was fucking spectacular.

I think our entire section of the barrier was miming GL extremely dramatically :LOL: I honestly don't mind it on the setlist for the single purpose of doing that.

I found it funny how when Uprising started, he pointed the laser directly at me first, then kept doing it specifically at my spot. I know he was just pointed it wherever, but it was still cool :happy:

What a fun night, yes yes a straight setlist but I have to say I've never had more fun at a concert. The people I was with were really great.

I have great video(better audio cuz of shaky camera and being in the pit) that I will post on youtube when I get back to school today.

My username here is the same as my youtube one so if you start searching by around 7 or 8 tonight there will be pretty good quality videos

The seats were pretty tame -__- i saw people sitting during songs...no excuse for that! The pit was awesome, however, i didn't see the need to mosh during EVERY song :LOL: even GL...and what was with the ridiculous amount of crowd surfers? one of them almost knocked me out...

What a fun night, yes yes a straight setlist but I have to say I've never had more fun at a concert. The people I was with were really great.

I have great video(better audio cuz of shaky camera and being in the pit) that I will post on youtube when I get back to school today.

My username here is the same as my youtube one so if you start searching by around 7 or 8 tonight there will be pretty good quality videos

Were you the chick with the camcorder in the center around 20 feet back? If so you were directly in front of me. I was going to record some videos but decided not to when I saw that she was going to have really great quality footage from exactly my vantage point. I really wanted to tell her that she was zoomed in too much and shaking out of control though. :LOL:

Matt shook his head because fans requested Bliss? What a cunt!

It wasn't a 'No you cannot have Bliss, assholes' shake of the head. It was a 'This is too funny' shake of the head. I should have been more specific. :)

Okay, my recap.

Awesome gig, as always. I started 3 people back from the barrier on Matt's side, behind Jigsaw (hilarious, btw), but ended up getting shoved back and over during Starlight, of all songs :LOL:. The crowd was awesome. I kept getting shoved into this guy in front of me and he kept looking back at me like I was doing it on purpose. Next time he needs to get seat tickets. He didn't dance or jump, or sing or anything :noey: It was nice to meet Bear and Mizutsu. Mizutsu, thanks for letting me take a picture of your Matt-zeta. He was :awesome: And thank YOU, Bear for the ticket. I'm glad you made it home okay.

The power outage was hilarious. I'm glad they finished the song. I would have been bummed if they hadn't.

I can't wait for Wednesday in VA. But tonight I'll be flying the sexyplane to ward off PMS. :D

I was by the sound desk and it sounded great.

That was funny, especially when he started doing it faster, and had the bloody cheeky smile on his face.

Some of the seated sections looked like they were into it but my section 111 was terrible. When WATU started my wife and I were the only ones who stood. I had to tell the girls behind me they were gonna need to stand cuz I was not gonna sit. The 12 year old girls in front of me went nuts for Supermassive but looked confused during NB, SS etc.:

Occassionally I would check out the seats and as I said earlier, people looked a little subdued. Meanwhile, the GA crowed in front of me were jumping up and down and being very energetic. I'm a little fearful for tonight because I have seats, a decision I am now regretting. :(

That was funny, especially when he started doing it faster, and had the bloody cheeky smile on his face.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. He looked like he was having so much fun doing that. :D

I'm in the seats in VA and I'm actually looking forward to the different perspective. Although, nothing beats the pit. ;)

I was by the sound desk and it sounded great.

Occassionally I would check out the seats and as I said earlier, people looked a little subdued. Meanwhile, the GA crowed in front of me were jumping up and down and being very energetic. I'm a little fearful for tonight because I have seats, a decision I am now regretting. :(

That smile was the best :D

I had two friends in seats. They noticed the same that not many others were going crazy, and although they tried jumping they kept hitting their chairs but they told me they still had an amazing time regardless. :)

Archived