What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

I've only posted a small handful of the pictures I took last night here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/55028718@N07/

My school's internet is so shit it took forever to get them up.

Also, a small portion of Hysteria, the end of the solo to the outro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hzAFFGngZE

Helsinki Jam is processing right now...and now I must upload my bits of SS. I will be doing this all night :LOL:

I've only posted a small handful of the pictures I took last night here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/55028718@N07/

Helsinki Jam is processing right now...and now I must upload my bits of SS. I will be doing this all night :LOL:

Oh hey! I talked to you on Youtube earlier! :happy:

I got front row on Chris's side and I am so much more than enthusiastic about it. Not to mention, I didn't show up until after doors. :] It was amazing and despite the blow out and the exact same setlist (minus US) as Boston, it was boss. I admit, the band was a lot more engergetic in Boston, but they've been touring for awhile now and they are just getting worn down. It still gets me every time when during TIRO and Starlight Matt stops singing and lets the crowd take it away. Still loving it. :] It's quite a different experience in the pit in comparison to the seats.

Here's a really creepy picture of the mask from Saw, hiding behind the smoke in the center tower

I absolutely adore this picture.

Hi everybody :awesome:

i can't believe that picture of me on the screens hahahaha I love my mask...

Tool hundreds of pictures and a few videos in HD like exo, SS, Helsinki Jam, and something else I'm sure.

Matt gave me a guitar pick, first he gave one to a girl with a sign and then the other one for me, it was confusing cause everyone wanted it, of course... so Catherine told the Staff guy (not security, but muse staff) that it was for me and he said "I know" but he waited until everyone was calm, came, took my hand and put it there right after PiB... Si while I was taping SS I was crying like a stupid baby...

I don't really want to read about people whinning about this gig, yes... We had GL & FG but you know what? After that power incidnt Matt could have been really moody, and it was just not like that... They were so happy that I really enjoyed it... Cheese or not, I did.

My mask was famous hahaha,

anyways... I won't be able to put the pictures up until I get to DC to haley's school... But I'll do it right after and will put a link here.

Ah! Btw I threw a Spiderman to Dom, they got it... Matt took it, same as the underwear and socks that Haley, catherine And other musers were throwing.

Thanks for posting these, great pics! I was the one on the barrier with you, next to your sister. I had an awesome time there. Nice meeting you all.

LOL I remember that. I yelled "FUCK!" really loudly when the beat to that song started up and I got a bunch of WTF looks my way. :$

That video makes it sound like it was still pretty loud in the arena after the sound cut out but I heard crickets I tell you. It was so awkward. Glad they came back and finished out the song though. :happy:

this was the weiredest thing ever. I thought I'll never see anything like that with Muse. And this was my 42nd gig. Looking back, I think it was as bad a that mis-fortunate gig with a cut lip in Atlanta.

I was first row, and I could hear Mat still siging after the sound has cut off. I could hear him swearing. The break was quite long by average standards. The crowd was cheering and very supportive.

I was hoping that they will take it as a sign to change something in the show. But no, not only they did not play a different song, they did not start over the song, but they continued just where it broke. :( Usually Matt gets really upset when something like this happenes and does something crazy like breaking a guitar. At one show in Kiev, his amp broke, so he threw the amp in the crowd.

Not this time, he was very indiffirent this time.

i know, they got CE, but all things considered, our show was still a blast. i was right at the barrier right in front of chris's mic stand the whole time, and the crowd was absolutely nuts the whole show (albeit i missed USoE through plug in baby due to my sister fainting), and the sound cutting out during newborn to me was actually enjoyable. the guys were laughing it off and doms remark of "can you hear us now" gave me a chuckle. i got to hold a balloon in my hands for a good 10 seconds trying to pop it but to no avail. in all i think they put on a heck of a performance

hopefully sometime soon when they come to America again theyll focus more on old school songs. i think they dont play as older stuff here cause to be honest, they didnt explode in america until Black holes and resistance came out, and their management probably figures no one knows much from showbiz through absolution (except hysteria, stockholm and tiro)

Newark = Nassau Coliseum

-Guiding Light

+Citizen Erased

= Not Cool

Oh well what can ya do. I knew Prudential Center would get something better than us, it was inevitable.

Don't worry. I rate Nassau Coliseum and Prudential Center equally in terms of my fave gigs on the Resistance Tour. The Nassau crowd was pretty freakin' great. I think I was more pleased with the novelty of getting a "rare" song than anything else. I may get some hate for this, but now that I've seen Citizen Erased live and I've come back down to earth I don't think it's anything to write home about. In fact, I had more fun pogo-ing to songs like Time is Running Out. :$ Bliss would have been a different story.

Archived