What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

I was lucky enough to ask the right person at the right time...explained that I had travelled all the way from Belgium just for the gig, that I had Chris's harmonica and would like it signed, was told to wait and was given an Aftershow sticker. Most of the people there at the aftershow (less than 30, I'd guess) were either linked to the music industry or ice-hockey players (because of the arena they performed at). There were some girls who had just been given stickers by the then Muse security man. That was it. I was really lucky and cannot see me ever getting the opportunity to do this again. I'd assume that it was a similar set-up that night. Chris did say that they try to do this type of aftershow party as much as possible and that he enjoyed them.

OMG that's so great! You are so lucky!

You should have tried it again lol

I hope that would happen to me, too bad I didn't know and wasn't in GA :(

maybe next time they tour :D

I don't quite get the socks thing? and did Dom ever get the spiderman undies? :awesome:

would post my USoE vid, but that song really killed me. Broke down in happy tears and started singing really loudly. :p

I threw them onstage and Matt picked them up at the end of PIB. :awesome: And Matt loves socks. That is all.

• 1 month later...

AWESOME!!! THANKS!!

I am thinking of doing a multicam for Guiding Light. It sounded better than ever on that night. And I think it is the only time Matt nailed the guitar solo AND sung the entire time through it properly. And I was right by Chris so the bass came out super awesome.

AWESOME!!! THANKS!!

I am thinking of doing a multicam for Guiding Light. It sounded better than ever on that night. And I think it is the only time Matt nailed the guitar solo AND sung the entire time through it properly. And I was right by Chris so the bass came out super awesome.

Oooh a GL edit would be cool. Go for it.

I did quite enjoy it that night.

Hey, Guiding Light is awesome!!! Nobody shall hate on it! :LOL:

[looks at 95% of muse fans feeling shame for liking it]

Oh yes, it is quite awesome... to mock the hell out of. Maybe the performance at Nassau was so good because Matt was giving me weird looks the entire time for my intensive mocking right in front of him? :p I really need some closeup footage of his face during GL.

I'll try to find some closeups for the multicam.

Sweet. Wish someone had filmed me mocking.

I watched your riffgasm edit. Can I give some friendly editing advice? I really don't like the weird layering of clips on top of each other. Like, one at a time is better. Or worst case, if you really want to do two at the same time, don't overlap them. Like Liam puts them side by side... I'm not a huge fan of that either, but it's better than overlapping. I mean no offense, just trying to help. ;)

Sweet. Wish someone had filmed me mocking.

I watched your riffgasm edit. Can I give some friendly editing advice? I really don't like the weird layering of clips on top of each other. Like, one at a time is better. Or worst case, if you really want to do two at the same time, don't overlap them. Like Liam puts them side by side... I'm not a huge fan of that either, but it's better than overlapping. I mean no offense, just trying to help. ;)

Not looking for too much help, as I threw it together so youtube could enjoy the best audio of the occurance, along with some video and closeups.

At the same time, I like the overlapping because you can still see the artistry up close, and not lose view of the big arena and the graphics on the pillars.

As for the mocking, it seems quite disrespectful to mock a song that someone wrote and performs from the heart, right in front of their faces. Maybe that is why Matt was giving weird looks. No matter how much you hate the song (and again, I know most Muse fans do) that is quite disgraceful to mock it at the gig. I don't like Undisclosed Desires too much, but I don't ruin it for those around me by making them feel dumb for enjoying it... and I sure as hell wouldn't make fun of it if Bellamy could see me doing it!

Not trying to start anything, and but you should remember that you aren't the only type of Muse fan.

As for the mocking, it seems quite disrespectful to mock a song that someone wrote and performs from the heart, right in front of their faces. Maybe that is why Matt was giving weird looks. No matter how much you hate the song (and again, I know most Muse fans do) that is quite disgraceful to mock it at the gig. I don't like Undisclosed Desires too much, but I don't ruin it for those around me by making them feel dumb for enjoying it... and I sure as hell wouldn't make fun of it if Bellamy could see me doing it!

Not trying to start anything, and but you should remember that you aren't the only type of Muse fan.

This.

The mocking is a joke. I didn't start it, and I mean nothing mean from it. You don't even know how I mock it. It's not like I'm screaming and malicious and such, I just lipsynch and make dramatic gestures and laugh a lot. And I have a little light I wave around. It really is all in good fun. I'm just "overly into it", so perhaps mocking isn't the best word for it. If he did give me weird looks, it's because I looked like a freak, not because I was being mean or something.

And I don't hate the song either. I quite like the guitar solo, it's just a very cheesy song so I find it funny.

Not looking for too much help, as I threw it together so youtube could enjoy the best audio of the occurance, along with some video and closeups.

At the same time, I like the overlapping because you can still see the artistry up close, and not lose view of the big arena and the graphics on the pillars.

Fair enough. Not trying to be rude, sorry if I offended. I appreciate anyone trying to edit stuff for everyone else. :D

Archived