What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Just got back from the gig, so here's my two cents...

THE GOOD

- Did anyone notice that the crowd at this gig was more pumped up than @ MSG or other shows? I saw more people jumping and chanting the songs. An energetic crowd makes a good show even better.

- Great performance by the band, as usual.

THE BAD

- As always, predictable setlist. I was crossing my fingers for 'Ruled by Secrecy', but... :noey:

- I still think it's a bit unfair that some places have 1 or 2 more songs played than the usual 18. Shouldn't all fans get the same?

THE UGLY

The power outage during 'New Born'. I'm really thankful that they decided to actually come back and finish the song, and not skip to the next one.

Just got back from the gig, so here's my two cents...

THE GOOD

- Did anyone notice that the crowd at this gig was more pumped up than @ MSG or other shows? I saw more people jumping and chanting the songs. An energetic crowd makes a good show even better.

- Great performance by the band, as usual

THE BAD

As always, predictable setlist. I was crossing my fingers for 'Ruled by Secrecy', but... :noey:

THE UGLY

The power outage during 'New Born'. I'm really thankful that they decided to actually come back and finish the song, and not skip to the next one.

I was standing right in front of the sound desk and the crowd looked amazing. They were jumping, arms raised and singing. I'm not sure how it was in the seats because the few times up looked up the crowd looked a little subdued.

I wasn't expecting any surprises but was glad the they played Map.

I wonder what the deal with the power was? I too am glad that they finished New Born.

THE UGLY

I wonder what the deal with the power was? I too am glad that they finished New Born.

it could have ended up being the shortest setlist ever :chuckle:

Uprising

Map + Newborn intro Outro

:p

just got back, was pretty epic even if there were no 'good' surprises

meaning the power outage was the only one. i got some of it recorded, but not what appeared to be Dom trying to explain to the crowd what happened in sign language. i wasn't intending on recording much, but thought what the hell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwWuhDvNJAg

wish the iphone didn't take video like that, but it's better than nothing.

also have a video of stockholm syndrome uploading.

edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxFSVtWdmxA

and yes, i agree the crowd looked more into it. looked pretty rough down there at some points though....anyone know what matt gave to the security guard after starlight?

I was standing right in front of the sound desk and the crowd looked amazing. They were jumping, arms raised and singing. I'm not sure how it was in the seats because the few times up looked up the crowd looked a little subdued.

I wasn't expecting any surprises but was glad the they played Map.

I must have been close to you, was on the right corner in front of the sound desk barrier and drifted a foot or two up during the encore, grabbed a setlist too!

69417_1531416769504_1357290492_31437019_1498040_n.jpg

Sitting at my hotel still amazed. That was the 3rd time I've seen them, 2nd on Resistance Tour so I was hoping for RBS but I got to hear MotP for the first time! :awesome:

And the power cutting out was quite interesting but Muse were so professional picking up right where they left off. I have some video of that, I'll post sometime tomorrow. All in all, great show! I thought the setlist would disappoint but I didn't care at all! :D

just got back, was pretty epic even if there were no 'good' surprises

meaning the power outage was the only one. i got some of it recorded, but not what appeared to be Dom trying to explain to the crowd what happened in sign language. i wasn't intending on recording much, but thought what the hell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwWuhDvNJAg

wish the iphone didn't take video like that, but it's better than nothing.

also have a video of stockholm syndrome uploading.

and yes, i agree the crowd looked more into it. looked pretty rough down there at some points though....anyone know what matt gave to the security guard after starlight?

A pick

Just got home, holy god that was the best Muse gig Ive been too! Had barrier right in front of Chris, even got a nod from him towards the end! The girl to my left got his harmonica too, normally Id be pissed but hers was stolen at a prior gig so I didnt mind letting her get it.

But man, what a gig. Having that little mess up during New Born was really funny too. I honestly cant even bring myself to try another 8AM queue at Newark because I think I might loose my hearing permanently and my body is just spent from that, gonna hang out near the sound stage this time. :LOL:

As a first time GA attendee for a Muse show and getting barrier at that, I can honestly say that exceeded all expectations... well other than meeting them

FYI - I was the tall guy of the 3 people on the right side of the barrier with the blue LED glasses :awesome:

I was there tonight. Kinda disappointed in the generic setlist, and the insane number of DOUCHEBAGS in attendance.

Got a little video of just after the sound went out

And most of Exogenesis Part 1, thanks to a little-miss-douchebag girl who decided she was more important than everyone else and needed to push up to the front, knocking my iPhone and concentration...

More disturbing was that a bunch of people left during KoC... morons, wtf?.

BF and I were extreme left in GA close to front, on the side barrier (15 rows back or so?) I wish I was more in the middle of the fun like @ MSG in March. :(

I'm hoping tomorrow's setlist is different.

Aww! :happy: Was it for the guard?

He gave out two very specifically. One was for someone who had a sign asking for one. The other was for Eri because he saw her Jigsaw mask and liked it

Edit: Sidenote: I was barrier, center stage. As soon as the power cut, Matt took a bow, and said something to the effect of "Goodnight guys" jokingly. After the power outage I was expecting something like some epic riffage later on in the night. Angry Matt likes to riff. I guess he wasn't too fussed about it though. We did seem to get a second riff after Back In Black though after Hysteria. Maybe I'm just going crazy though

it could have ended up being the shortest setlist ever :chuckle:

Uprising

Map + Newborn intro Outro

:p

It could be worse... GL+NB+NSC. :eek:

I must have been close to you, was on the right corner in front of the sound desk barrier and drifted a foot or two up during the encore, grabbed a setlist too!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs814.snc4/69417_1531416769504_1357290492_31437019_1498040_n.jpg

I was on the far left on the end. My friend's husband got her a setlist too.

Aww! :happy: Was it for the guard?

I heard that Matt gave the pick to a fan.

Archived