What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

even though they arent from this area, if any member of muse looked at a map and saw the distance between nassau coliseum and the prudential center, they would understand that these gigs are almost like doing 2 nights in the same place.

granted, the crowd will be largely different, but the reality is the straight line distance from the prudential center to nassau coliseum is a mere 46 miles.

That's the same with Cinci and Columbus, but we got pretty much the same set, the only change was RBS for FG. So I'm going to assume that's what's going to happen tonight. But then again, they've also added GL back and we didn't get it in Ohio, so it may be a bit more different today... :erm:

I'm about to go to the NJ show, but wanted to post this pic with the traveling flag first. If you see yourself and want the big version PM me. Otherwise, just copy paste it

66953_446322837710_653952710_5457684_4303588_n.jpg

Got to sign it twice :happy: Right after the boys signed it in Columbus, should have taken a pic of their sig :noey:

I spot Haley, Cathrine, Angie, and Cecily :happy::happy:

I'm about to go to the NJ show, but wanted to post this pic with the traveling flag first. If you see yourself and want the big version PM me. Otherwise, just copy paste it

It was there!? aw man i didn't see it. Totally would have signed! I wanted to.

oh and I recognize the lady on the left, she came around with the superman underwear lol. Did Dom eventually get those?

d990975890d54d5bb5ccc9cbb05b81b3_7.jpg

Epic pic!

Last night was my first Muse show and I was truly blown away. Great crowd, great tunes, great vibe. I never would have expected Time is Running Out to be so intense. I had a pocketcam with me...I sorta wished I had tried to sneak an SLR in because there were definitely a couple of people who had them last night.

Anyway, another vid to add with some harmonica action...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkueeKxdaEM

And some pics (please excuse the watermarks)...

Spotted this on the NJ turnpike about 100 miles from the show: :D

DSC_6664_11392-11.jpg

Undisclosed:

5110973537_7935c93b2c.jpg

More harmonica:

5111589410_362a1586a6.jpg

Cheers!

It was there!? aw man i didn't see it. Totally would have signed! I wanted to.

oh and I recognize the lady on the left, she came around with the superman underwear lol. Did Dom eventually get those?

It's me and my crutches! :awesome: Cecily and I went around having people sign the underwear, which yes Dom DID get them at the end!! :happy:

Do you not see the Nassau Coliseum thread that already exists? It only has, oh I don't know, 1,600 posts in there already. Anyway, the set list sucked, but it's clear they were targeting Long Islanders with this show by the way they addressed the crowd as "Nassau Coliseum" and "Uniondale" instead of as "New York". Despite the whack set list, I had a great time jumping and dancing like no one was watching. A big chunk of the gig-going experience is what you choose to make of it.

YES! the setlist wasn't the best, but i literally screamed a lung out and moshed to every song, sung along as loud as possible, mimed, danced, and had the best effing night of my life. Didn't need Bliss for that to happen. ;)

I'm confused as to why Muse stubbornly insists on playing Nishe every darn show. In my opinion it just sucks the life out of the crowd, at least in the seats. I was in a 200 section near the stage, and during Nishe almost everyone sat down, and only a few here and there stood back up between then and Time is Running Out, which was 4 songs later.

Overall though I thought it was a decent show. Not as good as the one back at MSG, but a great performance nonetheless. Matt clearly had a lot less energy/excitement than he did back in March. I remember at that show him clapping and fist pumping like mad during Uprising, sliding all over the stage all night, swinging his guitar around his head during Plug In Baby, and popping a few of the eyeballs. I guess Matt's just getting a little tired after over a year on tour.

But nonetheless, the songs sounded great and it was a fun time, if albeit too short.

it was def fun rocking out to their stuff again.

Kinda wish they would play more diverse stuff.

Seemed like same setlist from Philly:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2010/wachovia-center-philadelphia-pa-7bd74234.html

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2010/nassau-veterans-memorial-coliseum-uniondale-ny-4bd507d6.html

They must know Origin of Symmetry and Showbiz etc had some amazing hits too.

and some songs like Assassin, City of Delusion,Exo-Politics from BHR (just have sound man play the orchestral parts on cue if there are any) I think would be epic live.

Also wish they'd gotten rid of Guiding Light (I like how he tried to get people pumped by doing that clap/fist thing, but once he stopped everyone else stopped hehe).

Also wish they'd gotten rid of Guiding Light (I like how he tried to get people pumped by doing that clap/fist thing, but once he stopped everyone else stopped hehe).

LOL I remember that. I yelled "FUCK!" really loudly when the beat to that song started up and I got a bunch of WTF looks my way. :$

That video makes it sound like it was still pretty loud in the arena after the sound cut out but I heard crickets I tell you. It was so awkward. Glad they came back and finished out the song though. :happy:

That video makes it sound like it was still pretty loud in the arena after the sound cut out but I heard crickets I tell you. It was so awkward. Glad they came back and finished out the song though. :happy:

Yeah after going from the mindfuckery that is New Born to relative silence it was quite odd :LOL:

The concert was amazing, even with the power outage. The setlist was a lot like the one at MSG, so a little disappointing but mainly since Newsday raised my hopes that they might play 'Ruled By Secrecy'. I still loved every minute of it anyway. :happy:

Next time Muse comes around I am going to make sure I get standing room seats. I was in section 303 and I was the only one jumping around and singing the whole time. At the MSG concert, the seats (at least where I was in like 420) where defiantly a lot more into it then yesterday. Also at the end when I saw the Saw mask on the towers, I was like "WTF o.o, lulz." Whoever wore that, it was pretty epic seeing that at the end. XD

Still much love for the concert, and Metric did a great job opening. I can not wait until the next time I see them. :D

Fucking FANTASTIC gig. The pit was wild tonight and the boys had a ton of fun. I was the one with the blue LED glasses and the zeta dressed as Matthew. :happy:

Oh hai! I was right in front of you. I even commented on your alien and your blinky glasses :LOL: I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes by accident during the gig :$

The crowd last night was LOUD! It totally made the gig. I jumped and screamed during every song and had a great time. I only stood still during Feeling Good on principle. There were two girls on the barrier in front of me who literally went :facepalm: when he started the FG starting chords :LOL:

The New Born outage was hilarious! Matt actually looked shocked that they managed to blow a fuse :LOL: The band seemed like they were having a great time. I had to :LOL: at Matt shaking his head at the Bliss chant.........cheeky bastard!

Did anyone else catch Matt and Dom giggling and chatting together at the beginning of Exo?

I had a hellish time getting back to Manhattan after the gig but thanks to some very nice people, I just about managed to take my bus back to Boston. The F train was not working because someone jumped on the tracks or something. Thanks to the very nice couple who gave me a cab ride to Manhattan. I hope you enjoy your Newark gig today :happy:

I'll have my videos (including the New Born explosion :awesome:) up once I figure out how to upload from the Panasonic TZ10 to a Mac, apparently the software isn't supported or something

Copy and paste the video files (MTS) from the camera onto your desktop and then use Voltaic software to convert and upload straight to youtube.

That's what I do on my Mac and it works fine.

I'll have my videos (including the New Born explosion :awesome:) up once I figure out how to upload from the Panasonic TZ10 to a Mac, apparently the software isn't supported or something

I had the same problem with my mac and videos i took at MSG in March. My friend had to upload them to her computer then send them to me.

LOL I remember that. I yelled "FUCK!" really loudly when the beat to that song started up and I got a bunch of WTF looks my way. :$

My section of the pit was going mad! Everyone around me chanting "WE LOVE YOU" and stuff, screaming and shouting and clapping as loud as possible :chuckle: I was one of those people!

Oh hai! I was right in front of you. I even commented on your alien and your blinky glasses :LOL: I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes by accident during the gig :$

The crowd last night was LOUD! It totally made the gig. I jumped and screamed during every song and had a great time. I only stood still during Feeling Good on principle. There were two girls on the barrier in front of me who literally went :facepalm: when he started the FG starting chords :LOL:

The New Born outage was hilarious! Matt actually looked shocked that they managed to blow a fuse :LOL: The band seemed like they were having a great time. I had to :LOL: at Matt shaking his head at the Bliss chant.........cheeky bastard!

Did anyone else catch Matt and Dom giggling and chatting together at the beginning of Exo?

I had a hellish time getting back to Manhattan after the gig but thanks to some very nice people, I just about managed to take my bus back to Boston. The F train was not working because someone jumped on the tracks or something. Thanks to the very nice couple who gave me a cab ride to Manhattan. I hope you enjoy your Newark gig today :happy:

woah cool! Were you one of the people wearing masks? :awesome:

Before FG, Matt was like "guess which song's next?" with this huge grin on his face. I screamed Ruled by Secrecy like 7 times and a few people behind me shouted Dead Star. :p Then he played a chord and looked back at us with a cheeky grin and we were like NB VCFGHJHG

Were you the chick with the camcorder in the center around 20 feet back? If so you were directly in front of me. I was going to record some videos but decided not to when I saw that she was going to have really great quality footage from exactly my vantage point. I really wanted to tell her that she was zoomed in too much and shaking out of control though. :LOL:

nah that wasn't me, im a dude haha

i was about 8 rows of ppl back on matt's side

My section of the pit was going mad! Everyone around me chanting "WE LOVE YOU" and stuff, screaming and shouting and clapping as loud as possible :chuckle: I was one of those people!

woah cool! Were you one of the people wearing masks? :awesome:

Before FG, Matt was like "guess which song's next?" with this huge grin on his face. I screamed Ruled by Secrecy like 7 times and a few people behind me shouted Dead Star. :p Then he played a chord and looked back at us with a cheeky grin and we were like NB VCFGHJHG

No I wasn't the one with the masks. I was right behind one of them. The girl in front of me caught Dom's drumstick.

I could hear you scream RBS :)

I swear Matt enjoys fucking with people's heads and thats the only reason they play FG. :indiff:

Archived