I love how every single thread on this forum eventually turns into complaints about the setlists.

I think this is what im getting at. I know Ive only seen Muse once, but thats because they never (i mean NEVER) come here, and I for one don't have the money or time to travel 6+ hrs to attend all the shows i want to see. Thats how close they come. They've also cancelled almost all of their midwest shows for this leg of the tour (understandably. congrats chris!). anyways, i saw NIN 7 times in one tour. the setlist didnt vary much throughout, but it still rocked. i didnt watch it 7 times because it sucked. my point is I think i could watch Muse play three songs over and over for 2 hours and I'd still be happy because they are the greatest band ever!:p and anyone who is complaining about having to watch them play the same songs over and over, i say stop going to the sold-out Muse shows and let someone who will enjoy it for what it is have a seat. and please stop whining about the setlists!

I rekon it's going to be a double DVD. One will be a full american gig (they still need to kiss the ass of the american a little bit...) And the second one will be a mix between San Siro, Stade de france and Wembley.

Cheers

And the US part of the DVD will be the Seattle Gig that is already release on their MYSPACE.

Don't know their plans about a new DVD but i think they probably use a US show if they release a DVD for The Resistance Tour because they have always used Europeans shows. Now it's time to change continent i guess...

Lol pas d'bol t'as été à Wembley le 10... Vraiment pas d'bol...

• 4 weeks later...

I went to 10/09/10 and I know what you mean about having the magic of the memory... But I'd still buy a DVD of that night and paty good money for it!! Just to watch it by myself and relive it in any small part. I've been to a lot of concerts as I'm sure many of us have, but that really was an amazing night - best gig I've ever been to!!

Please release a DVD!!!!

Archived