I accept with information: The Scotch Mist show, 93 Feet East, From The Basement (admittedly all done for In Rainbows but without record label constraints they could do what the hell they wanted). Live At The Astoria was only released because Parlophone wanted to rake in a bit of extra cash.

I really don't understand why you are whining about having a DVD coming out???

If you don't want one & there is a realease at the end just don"t buy it :eek:

There are people (and I'm among them) who would love to have a Resistance Tour DVD & so we would have something better than a few Youtube vids mostly of average quality in sound or visuals (sometimes both) to look at:rolleyes:

And I don"t think there would be a new Wembley DVD, why do the same thing twice in a row??? All gigs from this leg of the tour have been recorded, so they'll probably do something with this anyway!

There are people (and I'm among them) who would love to have a Resistance Tour DVD & so we would have something better than a few Youtube vids mostly of average quality in sound or visuals (sometimes both) to look at:rolleyes:

And I don"t think there would be a new Wembley DVD, why do the same thing twice in a row??? All gigs from this leg of the tour have been recorded, so they'll probably do something with this anyway!

I kind of agree with you there; no ones forcing anyone to buy anything. I do understand though the reasons why people aren't satisfied with the overall presentation of the live DVD's. However, Id still buy them for sure, I really enjoy the Wembley DVD even if the crowd are extremely quiet, and the first half being in day light lessens the atmosphere a little.

We don't need another stadium DVD. RAH would have been amazing...but that's in the past. Are the rumors for Madrid still holding true? I'd rather wait to film something next year, once the setlists and performances have been sorted out.

How cool would it be to film something in America?

i would love a DVD from their show at madison square garden in march. big enough to be a properly large muse experience, small enough to be very loud with a very loud crowd. the acoustics in the garden are great.

also, if they do this, it better be available on blu-ray with 5.1/7.1 HD audio.

i would love a DVD from their show at madison square garden in march. big enough to be a properly large muse experience, small enough to be very loud with a very loud crowd. the acoustics in the garden are great.

also, if they do this, it better be available on blu-ray with 5.1/7.1 HD audio.

i thought about the same thing. filming america would really be a good idea, as they have just broke through there and its new terrain for them. Madison square garden is a great and legendary venue.

Completely agree with you here. I wanna see good video/audio of The Resistance Tour (besides Teignmouth), I don't really care if its poorly mixed like HAARP, which I thought was amazing btw. A DVD release for each tour is a cool idea and I really like it, just b/c most other bands don't do it doesn't make it a cash grab if Muse does it.

I'm all for a Resistance Tour DVD.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I think we can pretty much count out another Wembley DVD, although it is a completely different show 2 Wembley DVD's in a row would just not make sense. And Matt and Dom said in an interview that they would love to do a sort of 'life on the road' DVD (similar to one made by one of their earlier inspiration bands, i forget which).

So i guess this would be a mix of Hullabaloo Disk 2, and performances from many gigs along The Resistance tour :)

Awhh okies, i just hope its manchester as it would be silly for it to be wembley again...would be awesome if it was another hullaballoo style dvd as that had me laughing all the time.

i hope its out soon! and not after all the touring or it will come out after christmas probably D:

It's extremely unlikely for it to be before this side of christmas, there touring pretty much constantly now until December 19th.

Archived