i know everyone will allways say their gig experience was the best and wish that the band would release a dvd . well Wembley sat 11th 2010 was worthy gig that anyone who was there if honest should aggreee, IT SHOULD HAVE A DVD . it was epic and i mean epic in all the best ways, yes there were issues with the audio ( equipment) at the start but hey its live, if we wanted manufactured music we would buy simon pieman cowells rubbish

judging by what mat and dom said at the end says it all. it would be a crying shame if it was not released on dvd , if only just for the fans or members of the forum , so anyone up at the top in ( production) reading this, please please take note

i am sure everyone else who was there is of the same opinion so come on guys , lets do somthing about it and get it released , this gig in my opinion is worhy of several pages in anyones history book...

I actually wonder what they would choose if they decided to do a "mix and match" type DVD (where a "setlist" is constructed from clips of songs from different shows)

I would definitely hope that Bliss and RBS are there from last night, a couple from San Siro for the crowd-factor (Starlight, I guess), B&H from Stade de France...

i know everyone will allways say their gig experience was the best and wish that the band would release a dvd . well Wembley sat 11th 2010 was worthy gig that anyone who was there if honest should aggreee, IT SHOULD HAVE A DVD . it was epic and i mean epic in all the best ways, yes there were issues with the audio ( equipment) at the start but hey its live, if we wanted manufactured music we would buy simon pieman cowells rubbish

judging by what mat and dom said at the end says it all. it would be a crying shame if it was not released on dvd , if only just for the fans or members of the forum , so anyone up at the top in ( production) reading this, please please take note

i am sure everyone else who was there is of the same opinion so come on guys , lets do somthing about it and get it released , this gig in my opinion is worhy of several pages in anyones history book...

:yesey: Oh yeah!

I think this show dederves a DVD because for what I've seen on YT, the general sound of it was good and powerful beyong every expectations! And the setlist was full, complete, original and covered the essence of the Resistance Tour while giving masterpieces of old albums!

Give us two releases, like HAARP. A film of second night Wembley, and a recording of LCCC.

Edit: This thread just reminded me - did anyone see them recording the crowd at Wembley like we did at LCCC?

I was at the very front of the stage and we have seen a guy with a portable camera and a laptop during all the show, he shot the crowd, the band and everything so I can't tell for sure if they would release a DVD but they would probably use that material to make something VERY interesting to watch. Wait and see (and pray because that would be so good to have it! :p)

i heard that they were meant to be doing a mix and match from the european stadium tour. i really hope they do that coz it would be great for people who went to any show, not just the last night of wembley (although i do think emphasis should be put on that gig, and Manchester LCCC, because they were incredibly epic gigs :D)

I'm sure Muse will do a tour DVD with lots of backstage extras, as well as performances. But I think its clear from last nights performance, the second wembley show should be a main feature. It was incredible, the setlist was fantastic, and the atmosphere was compeltely electric. I am in awe, I honestly believe Muse topped almost every performance they've ever done. This will go down as one of Muse's best gigs. HAARP was special because it was so unexpected that such an 'unknown' band could fill wembley, it was such an achievement. But last night Muse prooved they are the greatest live band at the moment, and they astounded everone who went last night I'm sure.

I pretty much agree that if they do decide to release a dvd of this tour (and even better,a blu-ray),that it should be a mix of performances from various different dates along the way. Madison Square Garden, Stade De France and the San Siro are amongst the most famous venues in the world,would love to see footage of these shows.

Shame they never released the RAH show,whenever I watch the blu-ray of The Killers there I think how great it would have looked. I suppose they already had a dvd of that tour though.

I was at the Milton Keynes rehearsal and the camera man was asking us questions about the show... so I think it will be more of a compilation dvd...

I was the protester at 3 shows too and they seemed to be filming for them all... so I think there will be bits from different shows...

They made me sign a release form on all 3 dates saying that Muse could use my image for dvd parts... so it must be true!

Danielle x

I agree with some of you guys who have said stuff along the lines of: if you don't want a live DVD, for whatever reason, don't buy it!! Simple. I personally hope they release a DVD with footage from lots of different shows. It would be a shame if these tours do not get documented in this way.

It would be great if they released a two disc DVD: The Resistance Tour and The Resistance Sadium Tour. Each DVD could have the whole setlist from each tour. The concert would be made up from footage recorded from around the world where each song is taken from a different stadium/arena. A 'Bonus Tracks' section where all the non regular setlist songs played during the tours which were swaped/changed or substituted for others (Bliss, Citizen Erased, Cave, Unintended, Neutron Star...) could be included too.

Me thinks that would make an awesome DVD worth buying no matter how against a live dvd you are!

Aren't you [people who say releasing would be a bad idea] being a little egotistical? You think everyone who wanted to watch the show WAS THERE? I'm from that ****hole called BRAZIL and I wanted to watch, even without most of the awesome atmosphere, what YOU have. Thinking Muse would just release a DVD without any reason besides greed is retarded, and I hope you die for living in a developed country :happy:

Aren't you [people who say releasing would be a bad idea] being a little egotistical? You think everyone who wanted to watch the show WAS THERE? I'm from that ****hole called BRAZIL and I wanted to watch, even without most of the awesome atmosphere, what YOU have. Thinking Muse would just release a DVD without any reason besides greed is retarded, and I hope you die for living in a developed country :happy:

lol relax...i didnt mean i wanted to be greedy....i meant it would be nice to keep as a memory..obviously you wouldn't have the opportunity to experience it yourself...but if you had, you'd know what i mean..its so awesome you wanna keep it with you...

I went to Wembley with my family and so ended up on teh front row of seats Matts side....and so we saw all the technicians running right infront of us to hold the UFO.

Security had to keep a gap of about 15 foot and so anyone IN that space was clearly visible to us.

At times some guy wearing a backpack with a stick popping out of it with a camera thing attached to it walked infront of us. He was holding a mac in his hands and he had cables running to the back pack.

The camera wasnt your usual camera, but was relatively small with LOTS of lenses in it going all teh way round. This indicates to me that there was some 360* filmign going on.

I also saw the same type of camera ON the stage.

So yeah, it was definately being filmed in a special way!

Archived