I went to Wembley with my family and so ended up on teh front row of seats Matts side....and so we saw all the technicians running right infront of us to hold the UFO.

Security had to keep a gap of about 15 foot and so anyone IN that space was clearly visible to us.

At times some guy wearing a backpack with a stick popping out of it with a camera thing attached to it walked infront of us. He was holding a mac in his hands and he had cables running to the back pack.

The camera wasnt your usual camera, but was relatively small with LOTS of lenses in it going all teh way round. This indicates to me that there was some 360* filmign going on.

I also saw the same type of camera ON the stage.

So yeah, it was definately being filmed in a special way!

I pretty sure all the stadium gigs looked like they were being filmed.

Yep. Muse have professional quality bootlegs of all the gigs. I've seen the discs with my own eyes tbh. They could sell them and we'd love them all for it. But they don't...
For serious? Not some cruel form of sarcasm? Because I'm sure we'll definitely see at least some of these someday!

I went to Wembley with my family and so ended up on teh front row of seats Matts side....and so we saw all the technicians running right infront of us to hold the UFO.

Security had to keep a gap of about 15 foot and so anyone IN that space was clearly visible to us.

At times some guy wearing a backpack with a stick popping out of it with a camera thing attached to it walked infront of us. He was holding a mac in his hands and he had cables running to the back pack.

The camera wasnt your usual camera, but was relatively small with LOTS of lenses in it going all teh way round. This indicates to me that there was some 360* filmign going on.

I also saw the same type of camera ON the stage.

So yeah, it was definately being filmed in a special way!

pics?

I would absolutely love another tour documentary! Like Hullabaloo but with random performances included. I don't know if this has been mentioned but I saw in an interview that it could be released for christmas time? (As Matt was joking it is a good time for business).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAU_Mxt6wJc

They talk about it from about 8.20.

And yes, christmas is good for business :LOL:

EDIT: Forgot to post the video :facepalm::LOL:

Im sure there would be a fair amount of work involved to get bootlegs from gigs to a point they could be sold... Maybe audio, but even then, they would need remixed as I don't think a PA Mix would work quite so well as a standard stereo mix. As for Visuals, they have a good dozen camera feeds which all would get recorded indivudually, along with the FX Feeds which go up onto the screens... Editing it all together would obviously require time and money.

That said, I agree that loads of people would appreciate that!

I rekon it's going to be a double DVD. One will be a full american gig (they still need to kiss the ass of the american a little bit...) And the second one will be a mix between San Siro, Stade de france and Wembley.

Cheers

If there is anything Muse have taught us, it's that they hate their best songs.

In other words: The DVD will be a mixture of different gigs, except all the good songs will be cut out. The bonus feature will be Matt laughing his ass off writing down the setlist, whilst cackling "I can't believe people are still paying for this LOL".

If there is anything Muse have taught us, it's that they hate their best songs.

In other words: The DVD will be a mixture of different gigs, except all the good songs will be cut out. The bonus feature will be Matt laughing his ass off writing down the setlist, whilst cackling "I can't believe people are still paying for this LOL".

Worst is that they might be writing down setlists that way.

Maybe they put them through a crap generator or something.

Thing is, there have been a fair few proshots released this tour- I reckon all we'll get is some songs from Tinmuff, maybe Cave and another one, some from Seattle KeyArena (excluding Ruled By Secrecy probably, cos that was the rare one) for the arena tour, then Glasto 2010 minus one or two (though WTSHNN is probably going to be in there, maybe CE will go) for the festival (or something like T In The Park, but one that already have proshots released). Then, the big one will be stadium proshots, which we haven't seen any of yet. I reckon we won't see their Back In Black cover, but will see at least one CE or Bliss, maybe RbS and others. It won't focus on one specific one I reckon.

Unfortunately, it's easier for Muse just to compile proshots they've already taken.

Needs to be played live first and foremost. Actually, scratch that. I'm not even going to anymore gigs, I'll just be even more pissed off if they do start playing it now.

Just put it on the DVD. Meh.

Fuck, it's been played live recently? I thought the most recent performance was V-fest back in 08. So they can play it, they know how much we love it, but they don't play it.

Muse, next tour, get visuals for it, play it more. Maybe revolve with Stockholm Syndrome?

Fuck, it's been played live recently? I thought the most recent performance was V-fest back in 08. So they can play it, they know how much we love it, but they don't play it.

Muse, next tour, get visuals for it, play it more. Maybe revolve with Stockholm Syndrome?

They played it twice during the Asian gigs in January. Which apparently worked well enough, but playing it anywhere else is clearly not worth it because the Asian fans are obviously much better in every aspect.

They played it twice during the Asian gigs in January. Which apparently worked well enough, but playing it anywhere else is clearly not worth it because the Asian fans are obviously much better in every aspect.

They do seem to like Asian fans. They're always going on about 'how we love our Japanese fans'. Probably because they have DEFINITELY heard the B-sides on the Japanese only CDs and so are more dedicated fans by default.

:facepalm:

EDIT- They've only ever played Can't Take My Eyes Off You live twice. BOTH IN JAPAN (and at the same gig as Dead Star, lucky sods). And City Of Delusion riff? Bring the whole song back. They played 4 gigs there- Dead Star, CE, B&H, Bliss, one at each.

They do seem to like Asian fans. They're always going on about 'how we love our Japanese fans'. Probably because they have DEFINITELY heard the B-sides on the Japanese only CDs and so are more dedicated fans by default.

At least they like them enough to play the songs that should be rotated everywhere during the whole fucking tour.

Archived