There will likely be a tour DVD. Whether or not it'll contain footage from a single gig though is questionable. I reckon the only reason there wasn't a Black Holes Tour DVD was because of H.A.A.R.P. Warner will want to cash in on Muse's growing fame, so why not?

Matt said the only reason they've done Live DVD's was because they feel like with each album they've done something special with their live performances..he said there will probably be one for this album.

Hullabaloo showed their energy from the OOS era

Absolution Tour showed their favourite gig, headlining Glastonbury

HAARP showed their Wembley Stadium sellout

Who knows what they have planned for the Resistance, I just hope it closes with the full Symphony, has MK Ultra and doesn't cut out any tracks. I'm choked that I could hear Sing For Absolution in the HAARP Photo Gallery and I'm choked that they cut out Bliss, Citizen Erased, Man of Mystery etc;

And hopefully it'll come out on Blu-ray as well!

Assuming there's a Live DVD/Blu-ray for this album, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say it'll be out by January 2011 in the USA ;)

Matt said the only reason they've done Live DVD's was because they feel like with each album they've done something special with their live performances..he said there will probably be one for this album.

Hullabaloo showed their energy from the OOS era

Absolution Tour showed their favourite gig, headlining Glastonbury

HAARP showed their Wembley Stadium sellout

Who knows what they have planned for the Resistance, I just hope it closes with the full Symphony, has MK Ultra and doesn't cut out any tracks. I'm choked that I could hear Sing For Absolution in the HAARP Photo Gallery and I'm choked that they cut out Bliss, Citizen Erased, Man of Mystery etc;

And hopefully it'll come out on Blu-ray as well!

Assuming there's a Live DVD/Blu-ray for this album, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say it'll be out by January 2011 in the USA ;)

They are probably gonna cut out a load of good songs.

Well:

After OoS came Hullabaloo

After Absolution came Absolution Tour DVD

After BH&R came HAARP

So why wouldn't they do a live CD/DVD for the Resistance? A HAARP 2.0 or whatever from Wembley that would be :awesome:

Sorry if someone already wrote something similar to this.:$

I don't think it's likely that there'll be a Resistance Tour DVD now that the stadium dates are happening next year. Let's face it, stadium shows just make for better DVDs, because they make the band look better. I mean, if you were a huge artist, what would you do, "look, a DVD of 20,000 people at the Birmingham NIA" or "90,000 PEOPLE AT WEMBLEY SCREAMING OUT OUR SONGS!"?

Although having said that, I personally would love the DVD to be San Siro. That ground is just immense.

actually i wouldnt mind an NIA dvd! it was a mint gig.

if we get another wembley dvd id be shocked and appauled. san siro, give the italians some love!

Yeah, but I hate that gig, with all my passion and might.

Because I had tickets for that bastard, and then got swine flu and had to sell them cheap as it was such short notice. And so, I've STILL never seen Muse live, despite having ACTUALLY HAD PHYSICAL TICKETS IN MY HAND 4 DAYS BEFORE THE GIG!

*and breathe*

Archived