sounds fine to me

I hope there will be a Blu-ray option.

No way would I say that I can't watch DVD anymore. For Metallica's "Orgullo, Pasion y Gloria" I went for the DVD over the Blu-ray, as the DVD has far more songs. Too many blu-ray re-leases are striped down compared to the DVD (which often has a audio CD as well).

again I like HAARP. Just wonder how many people that don't like HAARP are just listening to it using only the TV's speakers or maybe the 5.1 soundtrack through a poor surround sound system? I alway listen to music DVD's & Blu-rays in stereo through a stereo system... mostly they sound bloody great!

Ehm, assuming that the people who don't like the sound are using shit speakers is a bit daft. A lot of the people complaining actually WORK with sound and producing, so yeah, I doubt they're judging the sound by how it sounds on their ipod.

And Matt's voice WAS bad at those gigs, that has nothing to do with the sound quality.

I've listened to it on a low end LG surround system and a high end Bose system. There's nothing wrong with the audio quality on either system. The way the performance has been mixed/mastered and whatever else however, there is a problem with.

If you think DSoT sounds too much like a studio recording but think HAARP sounds great then I'm very confused.

Also I'd agree with the BR comments. What's the point in having a format for superior video and audio and not using it.

I think both DSoT & HAARP sound a little bit like a studio recordings. I like both. I do prefer a raw & live sound but I am glad to get any release by MUSE & Pink Floyd. I just hate poor sounding bootlegs.

Ehm, assuming that the people who don't like the sound are using shit speakers is a bit daft. A lot of the people complaining actually WORK with sound and producing, so yeah, I doubt they're judging the sound by how it sounds on their ipod.

And Matt's voice WAS bad at those gigs, that has nothing to do with the sound quality.

I just wonder why people don't like HAARP when it sounds fine to me. I doubt there's a lot of the people complaining who actually WORK with sound and producing - maybe they work in HMV! Look at the average age here - if they WORK with sound and producing then they must still be learning their trade (and at the minute probably getting the coffee & tea for the tradesman).

Anyone compared the stereo mix with the 5.1 mix?

If Matt's voice was "bad" do you thinkl they would have released it as a CD/DVD?

I just wonder why people don't like HAARP when it sounds fine to me. I doubt there's a lot of the people complaining who actually WORK with sound and producing - maybe they work in HMV! Look at the average age here - if they WORK with sound and producing then they must still be learning their trade (and at the minute probably getting the coffee & tea for the tradesman).

Anyone compared the stereo mix with the 5.1 mix?

If Matt's voice was "bad" do you thinkl they would have released it as a CD/DVD?

Ehm, you have obviously no idea what you're talking about, so I'll just leave you in peace.

Matt WAS ill during the concerts, if you can't hear the difference between his normal voice and the one on the HAARP gig, good for you.

again I like HAARP. Just wonder how many people that don't like HAARP are just listening to it using only the TV's speakers or maybe the 5.1 soundtrack through a poor surround sound system? I alway listen to music DVD's & Blu-rays in stereo through a stereo system... mostly they sound bloody great!

Couldn't agree more.

Sounds immense on a proper 5.1 system.

i don't know nothing of HD in 2004, but talking about the new DVD i think they will release a gig of the pyramid stage. We have three stages:

1. The Three Towers

2. The Beehive Stage

3. The Great Pyramid

We have the proshoots of Seattle for the three towers, and Glastonbury for the beehive, so i bet for the pyramid. The only question i have is what show? I think in:

1.San Siro

2.Stade the France (both nights)

3.Wembley (both nights)

The five gigs were spectacular and sold out (i think)

Milano was a very special show, with a very energic crowd and the stadium is very attractive visually, (see youtube videos, like starlight in san siro).

Stade the France first night had a setlist with all the songs of the Resistance (except exo II and III, of course) plus the new single NSC, and is the only time in the whole world tour that they made it.

And Wembley is maybe the most famous stadium in the world, they have two great nights, great crowd and great setlist, and is a legend in england, plus Muse could be the first band to edit two concerts in Wembley in diferent years.

And what do you think/prefer?

Well, i prefer to be realistic, i think the ''Resistance Tour DVD'' will be located in a very well known place, like one of the three stadiums i said in the other post, anyway Rock in Rio is another interesting gig... But awser me, if you were Muse/Warner, don't you realease a gig with the pyramid, the best and more expensive stage you never had?

Well, i prefer to be realistic, i think the ''Resistance Tour DVD'' will be located in a very well known place, like one of the three stadiums i said in the other post, anyway Rock in Rio is another interesting gig... But awser me, if you were Muse/Warner, don't you realease a gig with the pyramid, the best and more expensive stage you never had?

They aren't releasing one gig, as it has been said loads of times.

HD wasn't even invented in 2004 :erm:

Wow are guys really letting this go unpunished?

Firstly "HD" wasn't invented really it was a coined phrase.

Second high def resolutions have been in use in computer monitors since the mid 90's.

Third Glastonbury 2004 DOES have an HD broadcast, things can be upscaled and encoded in HD even if not originally shot in HD, every see an old 70s movie on an HD channel?

Archived