i just want a blu ray release this time

it's not right when pro shot rips are higher quality than what you buy officially on a disc

Would be cool, and maybe with the Wembley 360 degre stuff that is where they are headed. I still think DVD would be better for sales though, and honestly as long as the audio is superb, DVD is fine by me. I think they should not be afraid to release the DVD as a double or even triple disc release.

What do you mean letting it go unpunished?

yeah maybe if you ignore the responses.

Oh and btw, most movies are shot in HD, even older ones.

Indeed.

The only thing that has changed is the transmission (SKY-HD/Freeview-HD) and storage (Blueray) of footage that allows us to enjoy better detail. Even cinemas are a downscaled version of the original footage.

Content has long been filmed in "HD" esque resolutions for sometime now, because it's recorded on film.

4 Major film formats.....

Academy Sound (Sound movies before 1955): 15 mm × 21 mm (1.375) = 2,160 × 2,970

Academy camera US Widescreen: 11 mm × 21 mm (1.85) = 1605 × 2970

Current Anamorphic Panavision ("Scope"): 17.5 mm × 21 mm (2.39) = 2,485 × 2,970

Super-35 for Anamorphic prints: 10 mm × 24 mm (2.39) = 1,420 × 3,390

I know it's a long shot but I really hope the DVD has footage from Sydney on the 9th of December, I went and it was the best night of my life, they played Citizen Erased, Sunburn, MoTP, House of The Rising Sun, pretty much every song you wanted except MK Ultra and Butterflies and Hurricanes, and Tom Kirk said the crowd was one of the best he's seen :D

They should show stuff from both the arena and stadium tours, even though I think the arena tour was better and more intimate

I know it's a long shot but I really hope the DVD has footage from Sydney on the 9th of December, I went and it was the best night of my life, they played Citizen Erased, Sunburn, MoTP, House of The Rising Sun, pretty much every song you wanted except MK Ultra and Butterflies and Hurricanes, and Tom Kirk said the crowd was one of the best he's seen :D

They should show stuff from both the arena and stadium tours, even though I think the arena tour was better and more intimate

Yeah, I went to the Melbourne one on the 14th, and it had the same setlist... it was INCREDIBLE!!! I don't really mind which concert they put out, but I plan on buying it so it reminds me of my first muse gig :)

So a good gig with a similar setlist is what I'm hoping for ;)

I prefer only one gig, and San Siro it's maybe the best of all stadium tour.I could be an egoist and to say I want my gig on DVD! But being serious San Siro was the most spectacular.

If they include a Disk 2 with a documentary and rare songs, like ruled by secrecy, butterflies & hurricanes, citizen erased, sunburn and lot more, ok.

I agree, San Siro was the best performance of the band in a stadium, maybe in all his history, so i think this is the best election for a release.

PD: A lot of people think the most important thing on a release is the setlist, i dont't, for me the energy, the quality, and the audience have the same importance than the setlist. For it i like San Siro.

And you guys maybe hate me for this, but according only the setlist i prefer Wembley 1 more than Wembley 2 (Is awesome anyway), i like New Born and Butterflies & Hurricanes more than Bliss and MK Ultra.

I agree, San Siro was the best performance of the band in a stadium, maybe in all his history, so i think this is the best election for a release.

PD: A lot of people think the most important thing on a release is the setlist, i dont't, for me the energy, the quality, and the audience have the same importance than the setlist.

And you guys maybe hate me for this, but according only the setlist i prefer Wembley 1 more than Wembley 2 (Is awesome anyway), i like New Born and Butterflies & Hurricanes more than Bliss and MK Ultra.

New Born, B&H, NSC, IBTY vs CE, Bliss, MOTP, MK Ultra and RBS.

Easy choice for me.

Archived