But we could get something from Reading with them.

It'd still be a pretty shit experience to watch it if it was all in that annoying 360 format. We've already got pretty much pro-audio for it from Liam anyway and his DVD is top notch anyway, much better than messing about with all the 360 stuff.

It'd still be a pretty shit experience to watch it if it was all in that annoying 360 format. We've already got pretty much pro-audio for it from Liam anyway and his DVD is top notch anyway, much better than messing about with all the 360 stuff.

Definitely. I wouldn't mind a CD for the performance as well.

Well, more fire during Megalomania... and without fire during Stockhom. :LOL:

and the intro of New Born was different in Leeds, too.

Anyway, Leeds or one of the Stadium gigs could be an outstanding DVD, if they want, they could sell one with the new album.

Problably we won't get a DVD, son thanks for Liam's edit, but you prefer a release of Reading or Leeds?

Well, more fire during Megalomania... and without fire during Stockhom. :LOL:

and the intro of New Born was different in Leeds, too.

Anyway, Leeds or one of the Stadium gigs could be an outstanding DVD, if they want, they could sell one with the new album.

Problably we won't get a DVD, son thanks for Liam's edit, but you prefer a release of Reading or Leeds?

Well, I'd say Reading but maybe they could include some footage from Leeds, if some of the performances there were better. I'd certainly want Stockholm and Knights from Reading, though.

How about a Leeds performance (as theres more footage?) with bonus reading content..

Apparently the flames at leeds was enough to melt some of the stage awning... Or at least I thought I read that somewhere

And yes Alesi08, the audio is muses, but the R+L video production is the BBC's and they have rights to the show.

Only under an agreement (monetary and perhaps with clauses) between artists and rights holders will the footage be officially released under license to those artists, so that they can do what they want with it.

And yes Alesi08, the audio is muses, but the R+L video production is the BBC's and they have rights to the show.

Only under an agreement (monetary and perhaps with clauses) between artists and rights holders will the footage be officially released under license to those artists, so that they can do what they want with it.

Like the Absolution DVD?

I'd prefer Leeds simply because, from what I've seen and heard, I prefer most of OOS there (apart from Dark Shines).

Apparently the flames at leeds was enough to melt some of the stage awning... Or at least I thought I read that somewhere

The flames were indeed very big and pretty damn hot as well, I was about 8 or so rows back from the barrier and I felt sweltering, I can't imagine what people at the barrier must have felt.

As people have said though, there's pretty much no chance of getting a DVD now though so I'd expect we'll get some stadium footage (LCCC, San Siro etc.) on the run up to the album.

I'd prefer Leeds simply because, from what I've seen and heard, I prefer most of OOS there (apart from Dark Shines).

The flames were indeed very big and pretty damn hot as well, I was about 8 or so rows back from the barrier and I felt sweltering, I can't imagine what people at the barrier must have felt.

I thought I was being burned in hell. It made Megalomania so effin' epic. Oh lord

EDIT: Oh and yeah Chris faced a near death experience when the stage took fire, iit was pretty fun :LOL:

Archived