someone who works for BBC sport does like muse!!!!

motogp yesterday closing montage, i think there was hysteria or something i cant remember what it was, but i did hear hysteria at the amf bowling place. good times.

Hysteria was on some programme about Brits needing hospital treatment whilst on holiday abroad last night...no idea of the channel, or what the programme was called! All I know is that it was a Freeview channel! :LOL:

At the MTV Video Awards, Twilight won some award, and while the actors were going up, part of Knights of Cydonia was playing.

It was when they were coming out to show the New Moon trailer. My friend watched it when it was on Sunday, and I was talking to him while I was watching the rerun last night. I went "Knights of Cydonia!" and he goes "Oh, that's what that is! I knew it sounded familiar!".

YEAH MAN! GRR! :mad:

it just pisses me off!!

When people go up to collect awards or whatever at awards shows sometimes they play Muse songs, just because it's actors from the oh so evil Twilight why does it make any fucking difference?! :rolleyes:

At the MTV Video Awards, Twilight won some award, and while the actors were going up, part of Knights of Cydonia was playing.

Ahh, I see....well I remember when they won the last award that new Paramore song was playing, so can't say I'm not surprised a Muse song was used for a different award. A bit odd that it was Knights though imo

in a former post I said just nowhere and something happened today... My daughter of 15 came to me jumping and said " oh Mum you won't believe it !!!! Guess what?.... I heard Muse at school today !!! It was a film for raising our awarness of organ giving during our civics class !!! I thought :" but I know this music.... OMG it's Muse!!!! My mother would be hysterical if she was here!!!!":LOL::LOL::LOL: It was Take a Bow as an in and outro:D:D:D

someone who works for BBC sport does like muse!!!!

motogp yesterday closing montage, i think there was hysteria or something i cant remember what it was, but i did hear hysteria at the amf bowling place. good times.

Hysteria is the standard opening theme music for bbc coverage of the motogp. The beeb obviously has good taste!

Edited by bunerz

That REALLY grinded my gears!

They already ruined Supermassive Black Hole, WHY ruin Knights of Cydonia?!?! :eek:

Huh?!?!?!? :eek: What's this?

why ruin the good name of Muse? why? :(

Chill the FUCK out. Sheesh.

oh SO WHAT?!!?! GOD! :mad:

YEAH MAN! GRR! :mad:

:srsb33f: