City of Delusion on the F1 Monaco GP qualifying

Yeah, I just saw that too.

And some band from the ACM music college I saw last night did a cover of Feeling Good. It was meh,,,, ok, I guess, he didn't use a magic megaphone, he just put his hand around the microphone. And instead of piano, they use guitar, it was ok, closest I'll get to seeing Muse live for a while :p

Aargh, why is it only when I'm not watching MTV they appear?!

D'you think there'll be another one in there?

Dunno...

I think it is the most well know in terms of what we would qualify as anthem???

Fall out boy at number 39 :facepalm:

my post was longer :LOL:

And last night it was butterflies and hurricanes on a summary of football, must be a record.

Someone at the BBC LOVES Muse, as they use the music loads on their sport coverage :D

Aargh, why is it only when I'm not watching MTV they appear?!

D'you think there'll be another one in there?

Yep...:D

TIRO @ number 23!!!

You never know there's still room for Hysteria & KoC in that ranking...

I thought I was going crazy but I swear I heard Muse's Feeling Good in Eastenders recently... I don't even watch it but that kinda made me pay attention for a bit :chuckle: please tell me someone else heard it or else i'm bonkers... :LOL:

I thought I was going crazy but I swear I heard Muse's Feeling Good in Eastenders recently... I don't even watch it but that kinda made me pay attention for a bit :chuckle: please tell me someone else heard it or else i'm bonkers... :LOL:

haha! don't worry sometimes the same things happen to me, I remember one time long ago i hear bliss in a comercial from my country, although I think no such thing ever happened

haha! don't worry sometimes the same things happen to me, I remember one time long ago i hear bliss in a comercial from my country, although I think no such thing ever happened

I thought I heard Micro Cuts when my dad was watching TV. Turns out it was just some SportsCenter thingy.:LOL: