I went to wicksteed park today website here and whilst i was on the 'astroglide' i could hear all of absolution being played in the 'laser tag arena'......twas great!!!! lol

...i have also heard apocalypse please being played in Topman/Topshop in peterborough

.....so that leads me to the question: 'Where have YOU heard muse being played?"

:D

• Like 1

In Hollister (a clothing store, for you folks on the other side of the pond). They have a touch-screen with lots of CD's on it, and you can just punch in what you want to hear. Last week Brian talked me into a zip-jacket and several polos, as I put on Hysteria and SS and just couldn't bring myself to leave the store while they were playing.

(Our local American Eagle plays mostly hiphop stuff, but last week they played Green Day; definitely a step in the right direction.)

they do that touchscreen jukebox thing in burtons clothes shops too (on this side of the pond) lol

i ignored that cuz you cause it to play - what i mean is where have you heard it where its NOT ur doing......(this therefore excludes Music Channels and hi-fis!!!)

:rolleyes:

they do that touchscreen jukebox thing in burtons clothes shops too (on this side of the pond) lol

i ignored that cuz you cause it to play - what i mean is where have you heard it where its NOT ur doing......(this therefore excludes Music Channels and hi-fis!!!)

I know, I'm sorry :happy:

I don't think I've heard muse anywhere else though, maybe in Virgin megastores when Absolution was released, thats about it. :unsure:

In Hollister (a clothing store, for you folks on the other side of the pond). They have a touch-screen with lots of CD's on it, and you can just punch in what you want to hear. Last week Brian talked me into a zip-jacket and several polos, as I put on Hysteria and SS and just couldn't bring myself to leave the store while they were playing.

(Our local American Eagle plays mostly hiphop stuff, but last week they played Green Day; definitely a step in the right direction.)

Yeah I saw that at Hollister. They've had Absolution on there for awhile now. Stockholm has also been known to play at American Eagle.

Yes, I know that, I'm not quite that stupid, it's called a joke.

ive hear dit for the opening of the england cricket match. i was sleeping upstairs and i could hear muse in my sleep, i ran downstairs and heard the music on the telly. butterflies and hurricanes. cos my folks love cricket they now love B&H lol.

and my mum can now recognise matts voice if shes out and about....woo! my familys going up in the world of muse! :D

ive hear dit for the opening of the england cricket match. i was sleeping upstairs and i could hear muse in my sleep, i ran downstairs and heard the music on the telly. butterflies and hurricanes. cos my folks love cricket they now love B&H lol.

and my mum can now recognise matts voice if shes out and about....woo! my familys going up in the world of muse! :D

Is that like World of Leather?