yay! a fellow twilight hater!

is there a group for that?

oh well.

im adding you as my pal!

High five for Anti-Twilight

I love you :kiss:

I seriously don't see why people are obsessed over "Edward."

Funny, this girl said to me "You're jealous you can't have a hot bf like Edward"

Me: "Why would I want a cold, dead and sparkly guy as a boyfriend?"

SNAP! That shut her up.

It's not really Muse but Adam Lambert just sang Feeling Good on American Idol...I wonder if he's heard the Muse version...

Saw Adam Lambert interview on Good Morning America where he publicly announces he is gay, and they show him in rehearsals for the American Idol tour and he is singing Starlight. The interview is probably on Youtube.

I just saw that Good Morning America thing, I kinda want to go see the tour to see Lambert perform Starlight, not as good as Muse, but still, that guy's talented!

Anyways, im going to name all of the places I remember hearing Muse.

There's this cool Omaha radio station that I've heard play TIRO and Hysteria a few times.

At an air show down at Offut in Omaha, during the big routine Jet aerobatics, they played Starlight!

Knights of Cydonia when the stars of Twilight walked on stage at the MTV Video awards.

I heard Starlight when it showed Danny Gokey on American Idol going home to see all of his fans and friends.

I've heard Muse a lot of places, I just can't remember! :)

hrm..this is embarassing.

i was watching 7 pounds (not by choice, because it is a terrible movie) with will smith and in a pretty climactic scene they began to play feeling good...yeah. just thought i would let you know.

my girlfriend and i turned it off about a minute after the song ended.

High five for Anti-Twilight

I love you :kiss:

I seriously don't see why people are obsessed over "Edward."

Funny, this girl said to me "You're jealous you can't have a hot bf like Edward"

Me: "Why would I want a cold, dead and sparkly guy as a boyfriend?"

SNAP! That shut her up.

He doesn't wash either.

Not already heard but coming soon!! They will appear twice on french MTV IDOL as it's music day in France on sunday. MTV advertised 100 hours of live music and Muse will appear at 7:40 am with their @rock am ring 2006 gig and at 21:15 pm in a "best of live" And you know what .... I won't be able to see it because it's my mother in law birthday and she's living in the middle of nowhere where there'll be neither music, nor satellite TV and even nor edge connexion to get internet on my mobile phone... fucking hell I'm totally and over upset!!!

Guest QueenOfNerds

We should change the name of this thread to "where haven't you heard Muse"

Might narrow things down a bit.

Not already heard but coming soon!! They will appear twice on french MTV IDOL as it's music day in France on sunday. MTV advertised 100 hours of live music and Muse will appear at 7:40 am with their @rock am ring 2006 gig and at 21:15 pm in a "best of live" And you know what .... I won't be able to see it because it's my mother in law birthday and she's living in the middle of nowhere where there'll be neither music' date=' nor satellite TV and even nor edge connexion to get internet on my mobile phone... fucking hell I'm totally and over upset!!![/quote']

I love you

:LOL:

I heard Muscle Museum on some Orlando shit station.

They claim to play rock, yet all I've ever heard is shit on it.

But I turned it on one day, and hear the intro, and I was like: "...Wha- FUCK YEAH MUSE"

fuck yeah muse.

I love you

:LOL:

:kiss::kiss:I came back home just for the evening MTV live show I am completely mad... That was short but GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!! It was all Wembley features but not the one on the DVD, some others and...better!!! I had a total and tremendous hoot:D:D:D they played feeling good, KoC, TIRO, Invincible, Starlight... That was far better than what is on the HAARP DVD!!!!!! I've been jumping, screaming and singing and I thought OMG I just have to wait till 31 oct. to sea them for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard them on the radio just once. They were playing Knights of Cydonia on a hip-hop channel which shocked me a little. I also heard Starlight a couple of times in some TV shows. Then I heard Supermassive Black Hole in Twilight...but I hate Twilight. That's pretty much it...I mean non of the clothing stores even play Muse. They mostly play the crappy hip-hop and pop nowadays. >.> life isn't fair. Well at least I blast Muse 24/7 on the computer in my bedroom with the door wide open so I can annoy my family. Hehe. :happy: