I like NSC and IBTY. Those two have the bad lucky to feature in hated films. So, if a new muser want to be cool, only must say something bad about those two.

But IBTY (the piano version, the guitar version is horrible) is a brilliant song, and one of my favourites from the new album.

And NSC is just a simple pop single with the Muse's trademark, and isn't wrong. Is funny live.

Their worst song is Who knows who. By far

I like NSC and IBTY. Those two have the bad lucky to feature in hated films. So, if a new muser want to be cool, only must say something bad about those two.

But IBTY (the piano version, the guitar version is horrible) is a brilliant song, and one of my favourites from the new album.

And NSC is just a simple pop single with the Muse's trademark, and isn't wrong. Is funny live.

I find IBTY to be generally well-liked. But NSC is actually bad.

The singer sounds like Russel Brand. The music's awesome,though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really surprised bout some opinions. I have serious doubts bout your ears working well.... :stunned:

The song I like least and I'm not listening to very much - NSC.

That's just not my thing.

And it changes, none of their songs seem bad to me, I just sometimes find some of them too much disturbing. But sometimes those disturbing things is all I need&want, depends on the mood :happy:

I'm really surprised bout some opinions. I have serious doubts bout your ears working well.... :stunned:

The song I like least and I'm not listening to very much - NSC.

That's just not my thing.

And it changes, none of their songs seem bad to me, I just sometimes find some of them too much disturbing. But sometimes those disturbing things is all I need&want, depends on the mood :happy:

Everyone has different music tastes, that's all. I love that the Muser community is so diverse :)

The Muser who started this thread said that Unintended is the worst Muse song ever.......I used to HATE that song. It really creeped me out but now, I'm trying to learn how to play it on the guitar. :D Matt's vocals in that song are sooooo haunting even though he is kind whiny

I agree about NSC.......I must've been like WTFWTFLOLOL while watching the NSC music vid for the first time.

Everyone has different music tastes, that's all. I love that the Muser community is so diverse :)

The Muser who started this thread said that Unintended is the worst Muse song ever.......I used to HATE that song. It really creeped me out but now, I'm trying to learn how to play it on the guitar. :D Matt's vocals in that song are sooooo haunting even though he is kind whiny

I agree about NSC.......I must've been like WTFWTFLOLOL while watching the NSC music vid for the first time.

There are many songs in which Matt's vocals are whiny. Unintended is not one of them.

UD. It is an abomination that need to be removed from all record.

False. The album version is great. I love all the little subtlities that make the chorus build up as it goes on, they just really make the song work. I thought it was weird at first, but then it grew on me. Just listen to it more.

False. The album version is great. I love all the little subtlities that make the chorus build up as it goes on, they just really make the song work. I thought it was weird at first, but then it grew on me. Just listen to it more.

Its not for lack of trying believe me, I want to like this song but I just can't :LOL: Its the only one I can say I hate. I have literally given Bellamy the bird every time I've seen it live :LOL:

Its not for lack of trying believe me, I want to like this song but I just can't :LOL: Its the only one I can say I hate. I have literally given Bellamy the bird every time I've seen it live :LOL:

Well, I'm not talking about live, that's a totally different story :LOL:

And fair enough, guess it's kind of how I just can't like ToaDA.

But honestly, NSC is worse.

Archived