Hmm, £20 a can. Would any contact cleaner work?

just replace the pots (costs max 6£) those cleaners just make them dying for a bit longer but you can't fix a pot that way, that is just a momentary fix

btw avoid wd40 that will destroy it lol, most of the time they aint scratch because of dirt, it is the resistive element (some carbon stuff) that is missing (coz of wear)

[ATTACH]15076[/ATTACH]

Probably been asked before but....

Anyone know where the tone and volume knobs on this guitar can be found?

Here's a better pic of a different guitar!

File:M1D1glossblackmanson1.jpg

I'm guessing the two big silver knobs on the guitar.

That's right :)

Brilliant

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help me tab the power of soul riff after TiRO at reading?

At first its something like

A-----5----7--5---------------------

E--7----7--------7--3--5--3--0--0

and then he fills something in a higher octave which could be something like

G--777-9 or maybe on the high E..

has anyone come across any good tabs of madness in its live version? been having trouble manuevering the chords he uses. i know he plays it a step down but is he also in dropped d?

I think madness live is half step down? And certainly isn't in drop D because he plays a powerchord during part of the solo on the low E :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, small question for pedal users; What exactly would you recommend to achieve an effect like in Stevie Wonders Superstition or for the similar riff in Panic Station? I kinda thought it may be a Wah-Pedal, but I'm not really sure since I never really used effect pedals that much.

Hey, small question for pedal users; What exactly would you recommend to achieve an effect like in Stevie Wonders Superstition or for the similar riff in Panic Station? I kinda thought it may be a Wah-Pedal, but I'm not really sure since I never really used effect pedals that much.

I thought that was Morgan/synth? Matt does play it with a wah though. Ive got a microsynth, n tbh it does an alright job of that effect.

Archived