What is the thing Matt stands on to make his guitar go all WEEEEOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO during Invincible and Fury?

that's the whammy pedal.

unrelated, but does anyone know if the gotoh 510 hap is a direct fit on the mbc-1's machinehead slots? i dont wanna be ordering a set of them from gotoh without knowing for certain they'll fit perfectly. of course drilling the screw holes is gonna be a given for the gotoh's but thats not a problem lol

There's a pic of Kev's mbc in the selling thread take a look. They both need 10mm peg holes.

Thanks

where do you guys get your gotoh 510's? I just ordered a set from g-jax.com yesterday evening and they still havent sent me back an email order confirmation. :confused:

I'm starting to get pretty skeptical now even though I shouldnt be since theyre an authorized dealer for gotoh.

Thanks

where do you guys get your gotoh 510's? I just ordered a set from g-jax.com yesterday evening and they still havent sent me back an email order confirmation. :confused:

I'm starting to get pretty skeptical now even though I shouldnt be since theyre an authorized dealer for gotoh.

I've had a set in The Selling Thread for months

Dom what finish are they? I'm looking for some antique chrome ones, preferably 3+3 configuration

Also, I swear this was discussed not too long ago, but is there a massive difference between the different versions of the russian black EHX big muffs? If so, which is the recommended one for bass?

... I guess what I mean is, which one did Chris Westelhölm use on Psycho by Muse?

Hi guys

Got some new pedals and looking at powering them properly with a isolate power supply. I do not want to go overboard with price so can anyone help me find the correct one?

Here is my current pedals I use.

Boss chromatic tuner

Mxr Phase 90

Micro Pog

Line 6 dl4

Strymon Blue sky reverb

Thanks

Hi everyone, need some help. Recently bought Manson MA-2 Evo S and unfortunately lost my manual to it. Can someone explain how to properly connect my guitar to POD HD500 to use Manson midi screen? Is it even possible or it works only with Kaoss pad and Digitech wammy?

Hi everyone, need some help. Recently bought Manson MA-2 Evo S and unfortunately lost my manual to it. Can someone explain how to properly connect my guitar to POD HD500 to use Manson midi screen? Is it even possible or it works only with Kaoss pad and Digitech wammy?

The Manson Guitar Midi screen transmits CC #11 for the whammy and CC#12 & CC#13 for the Kaoss Pad (I think!!) on Midi Channel 1 as standard

Depends if the Pod will accept these numbers or if you can change them, for example you can change them on the Line 6 echo, mod and filter pro rack units but not on the Line 6 M9, M13 etc

I had a Line 6 echo pro and was able to change the MIDI CC numbers on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCeN2hHccsw

:)

The Manson Guitar Midi screen transmits CC #11 for the whammy and CC#12 & CC#13 for the Kaoss Pad (I think!!) on Midi Channel 1 as standard

Depends if the Pod will accept these numbers or if you can change them, for example you can change them on the Line 6 echo, mod and filter pro rack units but not on the Line 6 M9, M13 etc

That was cool, I like the hands on flexibility it gives you.

Are they your guitars in the rack behind? :ninja:

That was cool, I like the hands on flexibility it gives you.

Are they your guitars in the rack behind? :ninja:

This video was done a few years back, The MB-1 & Rust Relic has since been sold, the 007 and Bomber are replica's by Musecasters as it's him playing (he's my twin brother)

anyone know what matt's using for that super heavy fuzz for the knights tremolo part?

this is what im talking about, its definitely not the internal FF because you never see him turn it on or off for that part. he's been using this ever since the beginning of the 2nd law tour and im very curious on exactly what setup he's actually using for that. i have a hunch it's the keeley fuzz in his rack but from video demos that pedal cant sound as aggressive and huge like what matt's sounds like

anyone know what matt's using for that super heavy fuzz for the knights tremolo part?

this is what im talking about, its definitely not the internal FF because you never see him turn it on or off for that part. he's been using this ever since the beginning of the 2nd law tour and im very curious on exactly what setup he's actually using for that. i have a hunch it's the keeley fuzz in his rack but from video demos that pedal cant sound as aggressive and huge like what matt's sounds like

sounds like the axe fx to me, I've got a fuzz patch that's really similar to that, might get a bit of a boost from the fuzz head

I guess, POD can accept these numbers. But I've never used any midi-devices, so I just have no idea what to do next) Could you explain it step-by-step? I'll be very grateful.

image.jpg

I actually tried that on an old one the other day (wouldn't dare do it to one I actually use)

It came off with some naphtha, which as far as I know, is the same as lighter fluid. Having said that, the logo was a bit worn and 'crackly' to begin with, so I don't know if that makes a difference in how easily it comes off

Archived