interestingly about that, there's a dead easy guitar mod to add a USB to your guitar. Still involves a bit of drilling, but the circuit is about the size of a pound coin, so it's easy to fit in. Plus, it's passive, so there's no need for a battery.

ok in recent weeks my amp has developed and odd problem,every night at around 9 oclock it starts making a buzzing noise.the really weird thing is that it's as if the buzz is coming from the guitar because if you turn the guitars volume right down or turn on my tuner pedal (which acts as a kill switch too) it stops! the noise is similar to the one single coils make when there's other electrical stuff in the room

it's not the guitars though because a) one of them has humbuckers and b) i borrowed a friends amp for the past couple of nights and it didn't happen! i'm very puzzled by this and my usual trusty repair man is stumped too,anybody have any ideas? just to clarify it all works fine during the day time its just after about 9 :confused:

if it helps at all the amp is a Fender DSP90 Deluxe

central heating or something like that clicking on at 9. it's got to be.

central heating or something like that clicking on at 9. it's got to be.

Yep, don't think it could be external as I would have thought street lighting/etc will be on a separate grid...

What's the best and cheapest way to run one guitar with two amps, I've seen a simple buffer circuit that splits the signal but I'm wondering if there is a cheaper/better option.

The cheapest option is to use a pedal you already have to split the signal, otherwise you need a dedicated buffer/splitter

If you're just gonna buy a guitar to piss around on, I guess, but its not gonna last XD

Or maybe it will and it'll actually turn out to be good :LOL:

If you're serious and just want a starter guitar, I recommend something else like an Ibanez or Xaviere guitar off GFS.

Wish I got an xaviere for my first guitar, around $160 and really good(reviews :p)

I pretty much just want it because it connects to the computer and has a Tremolo. I have an SG, so i'm tremololess

if youve already got a guitar you like, you probs shouldnt bother with the behringer. its strictly for beginners. if you want something with a trem, then save for a decent one (and if youre desperate for USB, as trademark said, theyre pretty easy to mod in)

that said though, you might as well try one out. who knows? you might love it!

ohai question

does changing strings on a guitar affect the neck relief at all? i change strings one at a time (rather than clipping all of them off at once)

it seems like there's more relief (maybe a little too much) after the string change.... i'm using the same gauge and brand of strings too.

it did seem to straighten out slightly after a bit of play time, but i don't know.

ohai question

does changing strings on a guitar affect the neck relief at all? i change strings one at a time (rather than clipping all of them off at once)

it seems like there's more relief (maybe a little too much) after the string change.... i'm using the same gauge and brand of strings too.

it did seem to straighten out slightly after a bit of play time, but i don't know.

you stretched the strings yet?

Hey guys, new to the forum :happy: I've been looking around for some good Digitech RP50 patches to replicate some Muse sounds. Right now the one I'm looking for in particular is for Exo Politics. If someone could show me a good place for some patches I'd be really grateful.

Hey guys, new to the forum :happy: I've been looking around for some good Digitech RP50 patches to replicate some Muse sounds. Right now the one I'm looking for in particular is for Exo Politics. If someone could show me a good place for some patches I'd be really grateful.

There isn't really anything on here for patches, since people all use different pedals and you've only heard matt's guitar through mic'ed up amps and stuff, which makes it more difficult to replicate properly.

Archived