Not gonna bother listing all of my gigs because they were so un-noteworthy but the best was LA Staples Center Night 2 2010. Bliss, Neutron Star Collision, Ruled by Secrecy, and riffgasm. This is the best 'rarity' collection I've gotten on any of their tours.

This. Outside of LA 2010, ACL 2013 (great performances, nothing special in particular) and the Mayan, ever since 2010 I can't say that my shows were anything but on the lower spectrum of average compared to the rest of the tour.

Sign o the Times was neat.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

Only three gigs for me so far:

3. Brussels (Palais 12, night 1) 2016:

High points: A nice introduction to some of my favourite Muse songs - TIRO, PiB and Knights were great fun and we got standing, though I wasn't able to get in until doors opened so was right at the back, but this suited me for a first-timer and my friend and I had a little party! The visuals impressed me and we caught the Dildrone flying directly overhead.

Low points: The crowd were practically dead and the setlist left me feeling a bit disappointed - I think the lack of energetic songs was a bit of a buzzkill - Eurasia, Starlight, Madness and the dreaded Undisclosed Desires rotation. The band seemed to lack energy as well - they seemed to be having an 'off' night and it left me wanting something better.

2. London (O2 Arena, night 5) 2016:

High points: Much better setlist. I was excited to hear Reapers and Map for the first time. We were seated this time and I was able to take in the visuals much better. The crowd in my part of the seats were very lively, which added to the atmosphere of the gig.

Low points: The twats behind me who argued so much with some others about their right to stand (always a sensitive topic, I know) that I could hear them over the music and a fight was ready to break out. This, coupled with the very excessively loud music (the sound seemed much better at the other venues I attended), flashing lights and everything else going on around me disoriented me, I had a bad panic attack and had to leave two thirds of the way through the concert. None of this Muse's fault, I know, but I have tainted memories of this gig. I would have put it bottom, but I appreciate the effort Muse have put into their sets these past few nights.

1. Glasgow (SSE Hydro, night 2) 2016:

High points: Solid setlist (as I agree from an earlier poster, even FG didn't ruin it, though I really hoped for Sunburn) and lots of energy and enthusiasm from the band. Lovely crowd, who were really up for it. The guys at the front of our stand were trying to get everyone up and dancing for Uprising. My friend started chatting to the people next to us and everyone seemed very pleasant and there for the music, which was great to see. The Glasgow Jam was a nice touch - if only they could add things like this based around tradition to more countries they play in. I was thrilled at the inclusion of Map again, having convinced myself it wouldn't be played three gigs in a row. I was also thrilled that Madness had been omitted (apologies to anyone here

who likes it) and, as a result, the second half of the set went from strength to strength. Take A Bow was everything I had hoped for, having missed it on Friday. I'm still on a high from this gig today, and my friend has mentioned a 'short break' abroad just so we can see them again. Knights is his favourite song and he found his normally reserved self really letting go and losing himself in the music. Lots of wonderful memories of the night.

Low points: A (in my opinion) stronger piano song would have made this set perfect. My only regret is missing night one, as I have read very little negativity regarding it.

Edited by loveisour_resistance

5. Birmingham 2016 - Great setlist, got a good spot on the centre circle one back from barrier. Band seemed a bit half arsed and the crowd was shite. CE came on and most of them around me just looked confused.

4. Manchester Night 1 2016 - only putting this 4th as I was in the accessible section with my Dad and desperately wanted to be down in GA when I saw how energetic the crowd was. Wah!!!!!

3. Manchester Etihad 2013 - I was just really getting into Muse at the time (late bloomer), so it was my first gig. Looking back I can now appreciate the awesomeness of getting Dead Star! I actually enjoyed the lightbulb acrobat and Blackout was just :D

2. Manchester Academy 2015 - Brilliant setlist, band on top form. Crowd was mental. Tiny venue, wish I'd been brave enough to get closer.

1. Manchester Night 2 2016 - this is the top one for me. Went on my own. Met some great people at the barrier where they come off stage at the end. Got a proper squeezy handshake and smile from Matt (I think the green hair helped), and high fives from Dom and Chris.

1. Dublin Marlay Park 2008- First time seeing muse and it was amazing. Great stage design and amazing setlist. Dead Star, Take A Bow the first time they played MWaH intro to knights (didn't know at the time it would stick around 8 years on) . Amazing.

2. Reading Festival 2011- Easy. OOS in Full :)

3. Wembley 2010 2nd night- Great setlist. Best Citizen Erased i've heard. Just a much better vibe than the 1st night.

4. London o2 arena 2016 4th night- ASSASSIN!!! Plus first time seeing this amazing stage set up.

5. Teignemouth 2009 2nd night- Great vibe about the place and great to see new songs not yet seen + Cave :)

6. Lisbon NOS Alive 2015- Loved hearing songs off Drones for the first time. Just a shame they didn't play a longer set. 15 songs :(

7. London o2 arena 2012 1st night- Amazing stage set up, great seats and first time Seeing Sunburn.

8. London o2 arena 2016 5th night- Set not quite as good as the previous night. Had something else played instead of Feeling Good and the 2nd half of the show not be as rushed as it was this would be quite a bit further up.

9. London o2 Arena 2012 2nd night- Solid muse gig. New born stood out for me.

10. Wembley 2010 1st night- At the time this seemed like the worst muse gig ever but looking back now compared to some gigs now it was actually ok. Butterflies & Hurricanes & Take A Bow both awesome at this gig.

11. London o2 Arena 2009 1st night- Poor setlist again. Only thing that saved this from being bottom was the stage set up and the best Unnatural Selection i've seen.

12. Rome 2013- Really poor setlist which was a shame because the crowd was amazing. Was very disappointed by this gig. Loved the stage design though.

13. London Emirates stadium 2013 2nd night- Terrible seats. OK setlist but was bored due to no atmosphiere at all around me.

1. Cologne, Gloria 2016 --- Fury, Assassin, my hometown, intimate venue for only about 600 people… nuff said

2. Cologne, E-Werk 2012 --- live debuts of lots of songs, my hometown, intimate venue for only about 2000 people

3. Nürburg, Rock am Ring 2010 --- first time I saw them, epic versions of Bliss, MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection

4. London, The o2 (2nd night) 2016 --- great crowd, first time I saw them in the UK, Citizen Erased :)

5. Munich, Olympiahalle --- good crowd, nice setlist, first time I saw Citizen Erased

6. London, The o2 (3rd night) 2016 --- good crowd, Sunburn

7. Cologne, Lanxess Arena 2016 --- first time I saw the Drones stage set up

8. Gelsenkirchen, Rock im Revier 2015 --- good setlist, good crowd, good gig

9. Berlin, Lollapalooza 2015 --- mediocre setlist, mediocre crowd, mediocre gig

10. St. Goarshausen, Loreley 2013 --- horrible setlist, shortest gig of the tour, most expensive ticket prices of the tour, decent venue, but no standing area

Yay lists!

1. Wembley 2010 11th. Tip 🔝. Crowd was great

2. Reading 2011

3. O2 2nd night 2012

4. Brighton Dome. Would probably be higher if I was in standing

5. Wembley 17th 2007. Would probably be higher if I could remember more

6. Roundhouse

7. Emirates 2nd night

8. O2 15th April 2016

There's a bit of a gap between the first 5 and the rest

What Blubb0r says. And people normally speak about it as "gloria" not "gloria theatre". Never heard someone say "I'm seeing ... today at Gloria Theatre". :)

No one in Dublin says "im seeing ... at the Olympia Theatre" they say "I'm seeing them at the Olympia", that doesn't mean the Olympia isn't also a theatre, even when it's used for every possible type of stage performance.

My list is so sad :(

My three gigs were all really great. Las Vegas was special because it was our first and also #DeadStarForVegas, which was fun but ultimately unsuccessful.

The other two were on that second leg of the US T2L tour, and they'd resurrected Unnatural Selection, and started playing Agitated again. And of course in Salt Lake we got BOTH Hysteria and Map which if I recall were on rotation at the time. Plus, the rogue Butterflies and Hurricanes.

I really can't complain, but someday i'd love to see Bliss. :)

My list is so sad :(

My three gigs were all really great. Las Vegas was special because it was our first and also #DeadStarForVegas, which was fun but ultimately unsuccessful.

If i'm not mistaken, Bellamy said the LV gig was the best show of the T2L tour. You are lucky.