Seems a mess. Wondering if you could just meet them out on the concourse after going into the arena once and head to another door or were they checking tickets again at that stage instead just the hand stamp?

Just hand stamp. You could probably sneak into another door

Oh right.

Dead Inside was not the best song live at the O2 and I think it was much better at the Brighton gig last year, but in no way is it the Guiding Light of Drones. That's surely Revolt or Aftermath (neither of which I've willingly played since the week of release).

It's just my opinion. I don't like DI, think it's a dirge except for the ending. I didn't think it went down well at Brighton last year either, def not compared to the other stuff they played at that gig (imho!) And it's been played at every gig on this tour, like meh Madness. Two dead spots for me. Would have liked Revolt or Defector, think either of them would be better live. But we all have our own preferences.

Got there after 6 last night and managed to get second row from barrier, the queuing doesn't seem necessary for this one. Strongly considering getting a ticket for tonight too, last night was so good.

Also, probably because it was only my 2nd Muse gig, even songs like SMBH, Uprising and Starlight seem great live too. Also thought Madness was played at a good time for a breather.

Hi guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster!

This was my 7th time seeing Muse. We managed to get to the far left hand side of standing where there was loads of room to dance about it. Security blocked off an entrance literally exactly to the left of the left hand bit of stage and stopped letting people cross over to the other side of the stage as the "band were coming" which led to the 'riot police' coming out at the start of the gig: I can only assume that the band are hidden within the riot police as they didn't come to the stage any other way (

). I further think this as the band certainly left this way, as we all got a fistpump on the way out. (
). She still can't believe it, from her days of being a wee rocker to Showbiz in 2000, to seeing this massive stage show in 2016 and getting a fistbump haha.

Tip for those going to the Hydro tonight, head far stage left, as you'll also get a cracking view of Matt and his piano (amazing) and maybe a slap on the way out. And confetti cannoned too!

Great setlist, Citizen Erased was a highlight for me, enjoyed the new songs live too. Most fun I have had at a Muse gig for sure!

Hi guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster!

This was my 7th time seeing Muse. We managed to get to the far left hand side of standing where there was loads of room to dance about it. Security blocked off an entrance literally exactly to the left of the left hand bit of stage and stopped letting people cross over to the other side of the stage as the "band were coming" which led to the 'riot police' coming out at the start of the gig: I can only assume that the band are hidden within the riot police as they didn't come to the stage any other way (

). I further think this as the band certainly left this way, as we all got a fistpump on the way out. (
). She still can't believe it, from her days of being a wee rocker to Showbiz in 2000, to seeing this massive stage show in 2016 and getting a fistbump haha.

Tip for those going to the Hydro tonight, head far stage left, as you'll also get a cracking view of Matt and his piano (amazing) and maybe a slap on the way out. And confetti cannoned too!

Great setlist, Citizen Erased was a highlight for me, enjoyed the new songs live too. Most fun I have had at a Muse gig for sure!

Strange they were letting people cross? Few people had trouble before muse trying to

I still wish they did the full album in order as it is a concept album and that is how they are meant to work, warts and all.

Having said that Manchester 2nd night would appear to have had the best setlist on the UK part of this tour IMO so I am not really complaining .

Strange they were letting people cross? Few people had trouble before muse trying to

Oh yeah they definitely stopped letting some people past, what I should have maybe said was that a space was segregated to let people to the stage. Some people were definitely turned away.

Really happy with the gig last night, it was a great setlist and the crowd per pretty good where I was (round the back of the stage).

I also didn't really notice Matt struggling with his vocals much (if at all) but I guess it's harder to tell when you're there. The highlights for me were definitely The Handler, The Globalist, Take a Bow & Citizen Erased.

Hi guys,

we all got a fistpump on the way out. (

Haha Thanks for this, love the fanboy/girling! Note Matt, Chris and Dom all gave you fistbumps, but Morgan just stalked past! Probably sulking from being stuck down that pit on the stage for the whole gig!

Haha Thanks for this, love the fanboy/girling! Note Matt, Chris and Dom all gave you fistbumps, but Morgan just stalked past! Probably sulking from being stuck down that pit on the stage for the whole gig!

It might also be because I didn't know his name :/

He shook the hand of the girl next to me, and her dad. Maybe they knew his name!

It might also be because I didn't know his name :/

He shook the hand of the girl next to me, and her dad. Maybe they knew his name!

Fair enough. It's very funny how he is not a band member and so just half his body was allowed to be on the stage in the gigs. Never know whether to be sorry for him or think wow! lucky him.

Fair enough. It's very funny how he is not a band member and so just half his body was allowed to be on the stage in the gigs. Never know whether to be sorry for him or think wow! lucky him.

Nick Naysmith is the same for Manic Street Preachers. Not quite a band member, but an important part of the sound too. He did look a bit odd spinning around whilst the rest of the guys got to walk about a bit!

Tonight being the end of the UK Tour could be

A: Full On Mental with Mega Set, lets play some proper old skool

or

B: Thank goodness all the fanboys/girls will stop with silly song requests we won't play for you and lets just see this through playing all the dirge of the day.

Tonight being the end of the UK Tour could be

A: Full On Mental with Mega Set, lets play some proper old skool

or

B: Thank goodness all the fanboys/girls will stop with silly song requests we won't play for you and lets just see this through playing all the dirge of the day.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear resistance and UD tonight as in, Belfast set list.

Yeah, I'd go with option B out of the two :chuckle: Not sure Muse have ever been a "let's finish x off in style" band, apart from maybe Earls Court. Doubt it'll be total poo though - I'll say UD, Eurasia, PIB, Revolt and Stockholm.

Yeah, I'd go with option B out of the two :chuckle: Not sure Muse have ever been a "let's finish x off in style" band, apart from maybe Earls Court. Doubt it'll be total poo though - I'll say UD, Eurasia, PIB, Revolt and Stockholm.

I'd count PIB and SS as a massive fail personally - last night without the former was class lol.

Quick question to anyone there last night or any other night. When have they been finishing? Trying to sort out arrangements to get home. Cheers!

If your getting a taxi just leave when they start saluting the crowd, I was out and the front of the que before it got hectic, taxi in about 15 mins. Was tempted to get tickets for tonight when I was there. My heart says they'll do something special. My head says they won't. Gonna say PIB, hysteria, sunburn and SS